Author Topic: Where’s the FBI raid?  (Read 3436 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Where’s the FBI raid?
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2023, 03:23:53 AM »
Why would the FBI need to do a  raid

So that they can find the rest of the classified documents Biden illegally took and hid at different locations:

Biden aides find more classified documents

"Biden aides have been searching for more classified materials since a set of documents from his vice-presidential days was found in November at a think tank office Biden used after his term as Vice President.

The latest set was said to be found in a location separate to the think tank office."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-aides-more-classified-documents-082518057.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2023, 05:19:52 AM »
Why would the FBI need to do a  raid

Here's a refresher of all the steps the US government took to retrieve it's property from Trump and all the things he or his agents did to prevent the recovery of those docs

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-search-timeline-mar-a-lago-justice-department/

BTW - Merrick Garland assigned a Trump appointee to investigate this (the Biden docs)

Sometimes when people "play dumb" they're not playing. The above appears to be just such an occasion.   The Biden sAdministration is on track to becoming more and more the bAdministration.
FTN.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2023, 09:47:10 AM »
So you think that’s all the documents he had? Let’s find out and raid all of Biden’s residences to find out. Also, you know if Biden had some so did Obama…go after his as well. Let’s also not forget that Biden has his hand in mark in making that fake raid happen.

Lol, you’ve been known to get it wrong before but I’ll ride with you on this one. The latest batch was going in a box next to his car. So much for the “his documents were secured in an office” excuse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2023, 09:53:32 AM »

Lol, you’ve been known to get it wrong before but I’ll ride with you on this one. The latest batch was going in a box next to his car. So much for the “his documents were secured in an office” excuse.

Next is the Dementia excuse - which is plausible. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2023, 10:21:02 AM »
Some are saying Biden wants to run for re-election, but many Dems don't want him to, have known about these classified documents for a while, and are now making sure this comes to light now to keep Biden from running again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2023, 10:46:56 AM »
The dumb fuck basically just admitted he stole the documents

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/status/1613566304858025984?s=46&t=ZTySTKSHzgS67BDBTJiqkw

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2023, 10:56:59 PM »
You’re absolutely right. We do have the same public information but do you read both sides or just one? I tend to read both

;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2023, 11:02:32 PM »
Because without fail, whatever the left accuse Trump of doing you can bet they’re doing the same thing. As for the flooding. At Bolsa Chica (walking distance from my house) water came up onto the parking lot and on to PCH. PCH to Seacliff was close for about 2-3 days. Every year the city comes and puts up sand berms in front of the properties on the sand where we are. Water came up but the berms blocked the tide. We have sand bags at our garage. Usually the first place that get flooded.

Sucks because we’re right in the middle of a remodel and out siding work has been stopped for over a week

I know you already know the differences between what Trump did and what Biden did... or at least you should. It's been pointed out ad nauseum but you have managed to ignore it. So please save your "Biden did what Trump did" line for those who are either in grade school or can't function in life with critical thinking. The majority of us know better. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2023, 03:17:12 AM »
I know you already know the differences between what Trump did and what Biden did... or at least you should. It's been pointed out ad nauseum but you have managed to ignore it. So please save your "Biden did what Trump did" line for those who are either in grade school or can't function in life with critical thinking. The majority of us know better.

Hence is the crux of the matter.  The disconnection from reality is real.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2023, 07:57:44 AM »

You honestly believe Biden is fit to be POTUS and is doing a good job?
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2023, 06:29:01 PM »
From what I read, Biden admitted to stealing classified documents during his time as VP, whereas Trump had documents that he said had been declassified, like the President can do. Is that what you see as the difference?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2023, 09:18:17 PM »
You honestly believe Biden is fit to be POTUS and is doing a good job?

1. Yes. 2. No. I have said all along Biden is a place holder for someone who will be better. Biden is a better place holder for the country than another Trump term hands down. Not even close. If Jan 6 didn't clue you in on the dangers of Trump, if him trying to coerce a foreign power to investigate his opponent didn't clue you in,  if the multitude of documented obvious lies, the report that showed on multiple occasions Trump and his regime if not crossing the line, pushed the line of decency in the Mueller report,  then like Coach there is nothing I can say to sway you. Am I pleased with Bidens performance? No.. but it is far and above better than waking up and wondering what the hell Trump has screwed up each day.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2023, 11:33:17 PM »
Next is the Dementia excuse - which is plausible.

If so, Trump should take heed because he's got a few screws loose as well. In fact when I think about it, Trump and his possie of legal eagles should consider coping an insanity plea the next time his ass is hauled into court. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2023, 05:43:34 AM »
1. Yes. 2. No. I have said all along Biden is a place holder for someone who will be better. Biden is a better place holder for the country than another Trump term hands down. Not even close. If Jan 6 didn't clue you in on the dangers of Trump, if him trying to coerce a foreign power to investigate his opponent didn't clue you in,  if the multitude of documented obvious lies, the report that showed on multiple occasions Trump and his regime if not crossing the line, pushed the line of decency in the Mueller report,  then like Coach there is nothing I can say to sway you. Am I pleased with Bidens performance? No.. but it is far and above better than waking up and wondering what the hell Trump has screwed up each day.

lmfao.....get a life... nothing like some tds to go w your soy milk latte... nice morning routine!!!!! ...... do you dvr the View or watch it live?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2023, 07:21:04 AM »

The bolded is entirely subjective.  I've read the whole transcript of that call.  Trump haters say he's doing what you said.  Trump supporters say he was investigating corruption.  Those who are objective waited and watched to see if the Democrats could prove their case in the impeachment trial.  They did not.  It was a political stunt.

In addition, the Twitter files showed Schiff's admin lobbied to get reporter Paul Sperry suspended from the Platform for reporting on this.  The same reporter who exposed and proved Schiff's lies about not having contact with the whistleblower.

How does that not make one question the validity of that sham?

Between this evidence, and subsequent evidence of Pfizer doing the same, liberals should shed their TDS and start going back to questioning the gov't and big companies.
Y

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2023, 07:26:52 AM »

1) "what the hell Trump has screwed up each day" - like what for example ?
2) you think the screwups by Trump are more than Biden's ?
c

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2023, 07:54:53 AM »
Biden is a better place holder for the country than another Trump term hands down. Not even close. 
This is where you're just flat out wrong. Not even debatable. Absolutely nothing has improved under this shit administration. You've let your media fueled Trump hate cloud your already sketchy decision making abilities.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2023, 10:03:46 AM »
Found more at his home. He's done...they've decided to get rid of him. Things are going to get crazy.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2023, 11:05:35 AM »
This is where you're just flat out wrong. Not even debatable. Absolutely nothing has improved under this shit administration. You've let your media fueled Trump hate cloud your already sketchy decision making abilities.

Maybe he thinks 3-4 million immigrants illegally crossing the border is good ?
and the other numerous major blunders are all good ?
c

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2023, 11:21:15 AM »
The bolded is entirely subjective.  I've read the whole transcript of that call.  Trump haters say he's doing what you said.  Trump supporters say he was investigating corruption.  Those who are objective waited and watched to see if the Democrats could prove their case in the impeachment trial.  They did not.  It was a political stunt.

In addition, the Twitter files showed Schiff's admin lobbied to get reporter Paul Sperry suspended from the Platform for reporting on this.  The same reporter who exposed and proved Schiff's lies about not having contact with the whistleblower.

Between this evidence, and subsequent evidence of Pfizer doing the same, liberals should shed their TDS and start going back to questioning the gov't and big companies.

Come on agnostic, what’s your take?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2023, 12:00:30 PM »
Typical NIMBY leftists think things are fine as long as they aren't directly involved.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2023, 12:08:34 PM »

Come on agnostic, what’s your take?
He likes to take off and pretend to have been on vacation to avoid these kinds of embarrassing events.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2023, 12:31:06 AM »

lmfao.....get a life... nothing like some tds to go w your soy milk latte... nice morning routine!!!!! ...... do you dvr the View or watch it live?

an excellent example of a word salad with no content. We should pin this post

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2023, 12:32:59 AM »
He likes to take off and pretend to have been on vacation to avoid these kinds of embarrassing events.

"he" spent 3 months in Mexico, 10 days in Nashiville. I have a life...  but try to fit Getbig in my schedule. If its not enough time for you, I apologize

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2023, 03:10:21 AM »
They will not.   They fall for every stupid lie and will continue to do so since they are in a cult.    They fell for the Russian collusion hoax , the Russian bots hoax, the covid lies , all the race hoaxes , avenatti , you name it.