Author Topic: Where’s the FBI raid?  (Read 3301 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Where’s the FBI raid?
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2023, 08:52:53 AM »
"he" spent 3 months in Mexico, 10 days in Nashiville. I have a life...  but try to fit Getbig in my schedule. If its not enough time for you, I apologize
Notice you didn't address the post in question. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2023, 09:08:04 AM »

The thing is, I'm not trying for some "gotcha" type argument.  Actual legitimate discussion about a topic that should be bipartisan.  The liberals here tend to avoid that.

This is why I prefer podcasts like Darkhorse / Rogan, etc  and such to the mainstream.  These guys make statements, but if they're wrong, they admit the parts they're wrong about, and discuss.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2023, 09:35:13 AM »
The thing is, I'm not trying for some "gotcha" type argument.  Actual legitimate discussion about a topic that should be bipartisan.  The liberals here tend to avoid that.

This is why I prefer podcasts like Darkhorse / Rogan, etc  and such to the mainstream.  These guys make statements, but if they're wrong, they admit the parts they're wrong about, and discuss.
That won't happen here. While I enjoy poking fun at the leftists on getbig for their blind loyalty and hypocrisy, I would never claim that the right side is any better.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2023, 09:54:51 AM »

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2023, 11:11:57 AM »

Can you offer some examples of when Bret Weinstein or Joe Rogan admitted they were wrong about something in their podcasts?