Author Topic: More classified documents found  (Read 14433 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: More classified documents found
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2023, 11:33:01 AM »
This is just insane how careless this guy is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2023, 01:48:39 PM »
This is just insane how careless this guy is.

He has been this way his entire life.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2023, 02:45:09 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2023, 03:42:26 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2023, 04:18:16 PM »
Neither Biden nor Trump should have Classified documents in their offices, garages or homes. All of them belong in the government archives. However just for comparison sake, there are some notable differences between these two situations, such as the number of classified documents discovered and how they were found and what happened following this.

Ten (10) classified documents were found by Biden's attorneys when they were clearing out his private office last fall. This was immediately reported by his attorneys to the proper authorities who then collected the documents.

Richard Sauber, White House special counsel, said that a total of six pages of documents with classification markings were discovered by Biden's aides at his Wilmington residence. One of them was found in a locked garage. This was immediately reported by his attorneys to the proper authorities who then collected the documents.

Investigators and the National Archives spent months seeking information about materials which were stored at former President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home/club. Finally, it took a warrant and the F.B.I.’s search to recover the over 300 documents, 60 of which were top secret. Many of these documents were located in various unsecured locations throughout Trump's residence and private club.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2023, 05:06:46 PM »
Neither Biden nor Trump should have Classified documents in their offices, garages or homes. All of them belong in the government archives. However just for comparison sake, there are some notable differences between these two situations, such as the number of classified documents discovered and how they were found and what happened following this.

Ten (10) classified documents were found by Biden's attorneys when they were clearing out his private office last fall. This was immediately reported by his attorneys to the proper authorities who then collected the documents.

Richard Sauber, White House special counsel, said that a total of six pages of documents with classification markings were discovered by Biden's aides at his Wilmington residence. One of them was found in a locked garage. This was immediately reported by his attorneys to the proper authorities who then collected the documents.

Investigators and the National Archives spent months seeking information about materials which were stored at former President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home/club. Finally, it took a warrant and the F.B.I.’s search to recover the over 300 documents, 60 of which were top secret. Many of these documents were located in various unsecured locations throughout Trump's residence and private club.

If Biden classified the documents himself, this is likely a rien-burger (why does GB convert n0thlng-b0rgor to "guy?").  If he didn’t, he’s likely phukked – or should be, with an honest DOJ.

Immediately reported?  Biden had them for more than six years in unsecured locations.  This is nothing like Trump’s retention of classified docs, which both the National Archives and DOJ were aware of.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2023, 06:05:57 PM »
If Biden classified the documents himself, this is likely a rien-burger (why does GB convert n0thlng-b0rgor to "guy?").  If he didn’t, he’s likely phukked – or should be, with an honest DOJ.

Immediately reported?  Biden had them for more than six years in unsecured locations.  This is nothing like Trump’s retention of classified docs, which both the National Archives and DOJ were aware of.

I repeat. I'm not letting Biden off the hook. He had the documents, he needs to explain why he did... and do that soon.

I guess I missed when Trump or any of his cohorts (attorneys) voluntarily reported to anyone, including the FBI or the National Archives that he knowingly had in his possession at Mar-a-Lago more than 300 classified documents. Can you provide a timeline of when this happened?

Did it ever occur to you that Biden legitimately forgot or was unaware he had in his possession 15 documents for the last 6 years?

When the-shit-hit-the-fan about Trump hoarding classified documents. Why didn’t Biden hide these documents where they’d never be found or asked someone like his attorneys go through his office, home, and garage to see if he had inadvertently retained a few government documents… oh, wait, this appears to be exactly what he did.  The documents Biden had were discovered and reported by his own people.

Biden didn’t wait until the National Archives repeatedly asked that they be returned and then refused to do so until the FBI got a warrant to search his home and seize them. Also, so far as I know, Biden hasn’t claimed they belonged to him. But, Trump did that.  Lawyers for former President Donald Trump argued that the hundreds of documents the FBI seized from his Florida residence are “personal” and belonged to him. Why” Because he said so, that’s why.

Some people much younger than me, seem to have very short memories when it comes to certain topics and events. Some people also say Biden is senile. One of the first symptoms of senility is forgetfulness. If push comes to shove, Biden can blame his lapse of memory this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2023, 10:24:57 PM »
…..he’s not cooperating

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2023, 10:26:13 PM »
I repeat. I'm not letting Biden off the hook. He had the documents, he needs to explain why he did... and do that soon.

I guess I missed when Trump or any of his cohorts (attorneys) voluntarily reported to anyone, including the FBI or the National Archives that he knowingly had in his possession at Mar-a-Lago more than 300 classified documents. Can you provide a timeline of when this happened?

Did it ever occur to you that Biden legitimately forgot or was unaware he had in his possession 15 documents for the last 6 years?

When the-shit-hit-the-fan about Trump hoarding classified documents. Why didn’t Biden hide these documents where they’d never be found or asked someone like his attorneys go through his office, home, and garage to see if he had inadvertently retained a few government documents… oh, wait, this appears to be exactly what he did.  The documents Biden had were discovered and reported by his own people.

Biden didn’t wait until the National Archives repeatedly asked that they be returned and then refused to do so until the FBI got a warrant to search his home and seize them. Also, so far as I know, Biden hasn’t claimed they belonged to him. But, Trump did that.  Lawyers for former President Donald Trump argued that the hundreds of documents the FBI seized from his Florida residence are “personal” and belonged to him. Why” Because he said so, that’s why.

Some people much younger than me, seem to have very short memories when it comes to certain topics and events. Some people also say Biden is senile. One of the first symptoms of senility is forgetfulness. If push comes to shove, Biden can blame his lapse of memory this.

Biden has been a proven liar for 50 years and not one accomplishment to his record

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2023, 12:28:35 AM »
Biden has been a proven liar for 50 years and not one accomplishment to his record

If this wasn't coming from a supporter of a guy who holds the records for the most lies in a term.. It might mean something

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2023, 01:57:15 AM »

Yes, this my problem with Biden's clear mental diminishment.

Prime, he has a few hours a day to be kind of clear (nootropics) - he's not available for the rest of the day.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2023, 02:44:02 AM »
If this wasn't coming from a supporter of a guy who holds the records for the most lies in a term.. It might mean something

Trump Bad

Hunter , keep praying thanks for him

Biden can do No Wrong & is 100% with it cognitively

All correct - yes ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2023, 05:53:21 AM »
Maybe they can hurry up and find your US citizenship.  Right now it must still be classified.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2023, 05:54:26 AM »
Maybe they can hurry up and find your US citizenship.  Right now it must still be classified.

And yours  ::)

Maybe Donald has them  :o

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2023, 05:56:15 AM »
And maybe all the info on the many people you killed is on Hunter's laptop.

Or  maybe you are just a lying sack of shit foreigner that needs to let Americans worry about American politics.   Since you obviously know nothing about either one.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2023, 05:59:14 AM »
And maybe all the info on the many people you killed is on Hunter's laptop.

Or  maybe you are just a lying sack of shit foreigner that needs to let Americans worry about American politics.   Since you obviously know nothing about either one.

Oh no - I never thought it'd be on Hunters laptop .

Possibly it is you who is a liar & nit wit.

Take some deep breathes & go find your quiet room .

Mr intelligent.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2023, 08:28:20 AM »
Oh no - I never thought it'd be on Hunters laptop .

Possibly it is you who is a liar & nit wit.

Take some deep breathes & go find your quiet room .

Mr intelligent.   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2023, 08:57:11 AM »
Trump lied so it's OK if Biden does it? Interesting take.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2023, 09:01:12 AM »
Lies, cover ups, obstruction:

"White House lawyer Richard Sauber said in a statement that a total of six pages of classified documents were found during a search of Biden's private library. The White House had said previously that only a single page was found there."

"Sauber's statement did not explain why the White House waited two days to provide an updated accounting of the number of classified records. The White House is already facing scrutiny for waiting more than two months to acknowledge the discovery of the initial group of documents at the Biden office."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyers-found-more-classified-documents-165811239.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2023, 09:20:45 AM »

How convenient of you to leave out the parts where:

1.  The White House lied saying previously that only a single page was found at Biden's private library, when they actually found six.

2. The White House waited two days to provide an updated accounting of the number of classified records found at Biden's private library.

3. The White House waited more than two months to acknowledge the discovery of the initial group of documents at the Biden office.

4. After stealing these classified documents, Biden hid them for six years.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2023, 11:22:04 AM »
…..he’s not cooperating

Please link your sources which also provide examples of how Biden has not complied with the document probe. I was not aware that a probe started. It was just assigned last Thursday when Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed former Justice Department official Robert Hur to lead the DOJ probe.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2023, 11:40:21 AM »
Read Loco's post above yours.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2023, 12:05:10 PM »
Read Loco's post above yours.

Loco's post does not change the comparison between Biden's and Trump's document situations.

Loco's post has no bearing on Coach's claim that Biden is not cooperating with the probe or my reply to Coach.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2023, 01:24:13 PM »

A librtards response to everything:

"Kilarys mail server".... "Yeah, but Trump"...

"Joe's documents"... "Yeah, but Trump"...

"Joe finger rapes a woman in office"... "Yeah, but trump SAID grab her pussy"....

Fucking retards   ::) ::) ::) ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2023, 01:27:36 PM »

According to government documents stored on his personal computer, Hunter Biden lived in 2018 and 2019 at the Wilmington, Del., home where his father had classified materials stored in the garage. It is unclear precisely when the documents were put in the garage or when Hunter Biden began living at the residence, but in May 2018 the president's scandal-plagued son was issued a Delaware driver's license listing his father’s home as his primary residence.

The living arrangement raises serious questions following Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to appoint a special counsel to investigate President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents. Hunter Biden, who suffered from a crack cocaine addiction for years and had extensive ties to foreign business contacts, is facing a federal criminal investigation of his own for tax fraud and lying on a firearm application.

Neither the White House nor the Department of Justice responded to a request for comment.

In December 2018, Hunter Biden directed his Wells Fargo financial adviser to change his banking address to the Wilmington address. He also added the address to his PayPal account in January 2019. And a month later, Hunter Biden ordered a number of products from the auction site Tophatter to be shipped to the home, including a night vision monocular telescope, an anti-police GPS radar detector, a 5-megawatt laser pointer, a 360-degree USB webcam, and a $51 smartphone, according to shipping receipts found on his laptop.

Hunter Biden also used the home as his billing address for his Apple account, according to over a dozen receipts on the hard drive dated between January 2019 and March 2019. Digital items Hunter Biden purchased in that timeframe include subscriptions for various dating services, an app that makes calls and texts from a second phone number, and an audiobook of his father’s memoir, Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose.

A notarized Quitclaim Deed located on the hard drive dated Feb. 20, 2019, identifies Hunter Biden as a "divorced man, residing" at his father’s Wilmington property.

Real creepy and totally corrupt insane libturdz...   ::) ::)