Author Topic: CARDIO ONLY or WEIGHTS ALSO with losing fat?  (Read 10954 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: CARDIO ONLY or WEIGHTS ALSO with losing fat?
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »

As for supps, what about a multi-vitamin when dieting? No way you get enough when you are dieting much less enough from regular diet alone.
I DIDNT MENTION A MULTI VITAMIN BECAUSE I FIGURED ANYONE IN THE SLIGHTEST SERIOUS ABOUT FITNESS OR NUTRITION WOULD ALREADY HAVE A SOLID MULTI-VITAMIN IN THEIR LIFE...REGARDLESS OF BULKING/CUTTING/MAINTAINING ECT

...fucking caps lock..

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2007, 09:09:35 PM »
i like this thread

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2007, 09:13:08 PM »
No it's not, he'll rebound. "clen, t3, and test?" sounds like the guy just wants to drop fat not get ready for a show and have a heart attack.
first of all. i didnt say it was necessary. i gave them as available options. which they are. and secondly...   they will not give him a heart attack. dont say some ignorant shit like that...its dumb-ass comments like that that cause these products to be outlawed.   they are perfectly safed when used responsibly and as prescribed.    

ANY medication can be deadly when abused.  too much WATER will kill you.  ....come on man; your talking like a fucking douchebag= trying to contradict everything i say just for the sake of contradicting me.

if you wish to keep on getting owned..then please proceed. other wise, shut your fucking mouth; you over-the-hill southern california yuppy piece of shit.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2007, 09:13:56 PM »
In order for a natural trying to lose as much bf as possible, what is the best routine? Say given 2 months time to follow it. As for a diet....???? "BB type diet", low carb, what?  Your opinions

For the millionth time, you WILL NOT GET LEAN if you do not do cardio.  Period.  Not unless you have genetics that are ridiculous and are on a ton of stuff for metabolism.  It will not happen.  Keep training just as intensely with weights (even moreso if possible) and do at least 45 minutes of cardio 5 days per week (minimum) either first thing in the morning or several hours after you've had some carbs.  If you are weight training, do all your weight training first then hit all cardio afterwards.

Anyone who tells you that you can be "ripped" without doing cardio is:

1.  Delusional
2.  Has never been ripped
3.  Is all drugs
4.  Believes the garbage they read in magazines

You have to work...hard.  Period.  There is no easy way out when it comes to getting lean.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2007, 09:16:34 PM »
For the millionth time, you WILL NOT GET LEAN if you do not do cardio.  Period.  
thats definitely not true. eat to a caloric defecit, train hard, and focus on proteins; getting in just enough healty fat and fiberous carbs...you dont need cardio.    where do you think the remainder of the daily caloric needs will come from? with proper protein intake, and with the essential fats in the diet...the caloric remainder will be suctioned from bodyfat stores.

now..thats being said, anyone at all serious about getting in-shap quickly would definitely be advised to do cardio.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2007, 09:29:59 PM »
thats definitely not true. eat to a caloric defecit, train hard, and focus on proteins; getting in just enough healty fat and fiberous carbs...you dont need cardio.    where do you think the remainder of the daily caloric needs will come from? with proper protein intake, and with the essential fats in the diet...the caloric remainder will be suctioned from bodyfat stores.

now..thats being said, anyone at all serious about getting in-shap quickly would definitely be advised to do cardio.

So you advice starvation to the point where one would enter a catabolic state/muscle wasting state rather than keeping calories high enough to maintain muscle mass while still steadily losing bodyfat?

Nice advice.... ::)

joelocal

« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2007, 09:37:13 PM »
yes he CAN eat that way forever. thats a stupid thing to say...      and he will NOT rebound, as long as he tapers back into a so-called "normal" diet. the body will adapt to it.      anybody will gain fat with a huge and abrubt increase in daily calorie intake...no matter what their previous calorie intake was at.

be smart, stupid!

Dude, you have so to learn it isn't even funny. Do you think that general (not bodybuilding) weight loss is all about just chicken and brocolli? It's a hell of a lot more than just macro control and FYI, it doesn't even have to be about macro control.

But who am I to talk......you're a whole 19 years old and you know everything ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2007, 09:49:09 PM »
Dude, you have so to learn it isn't even funny. Do you think that general (not bodybuilding) weight loss is all about just chicken and brocolli? It's a hell of a lot more than just macro control and FYI, it doesn't even have to be about macro control.

But who am I to talk......you're a whole 19 years old and you know everything ::)
no no no...youve got it all wrong..im 18years old and i know everything.

if im so wrong..lets hear WHY i am so wrong...not just soem blanket generalization about me not knowing anything; yet not backing up that assertion with anything.

for SUSTAINABLE, FAST, FAT loss..my advice was the best way to go.

eat shit, guy.

joelocal

« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2007, 09:57:18 PM »
first of all. i didnt say it was necessary. i gave them as available options. which they are. and secondly...   they will not give him a heart attack. dont say some ignorant shit like that...its dumb-ass comments like that that cause these products to be outlawed.   they are perfectly safed when used responsibly and as prescribed.    

if you wish to keep on getting owned..then please proceed. other wise, shut your fucking mouth; you over-the-hill southern california yuppy piece of shit.

1. How do you what will or could happen? Do you know his health history or his family history? Does cardiac disease run in his family? Is his cholesterol high? Does he or anyone in his family have high blood pressure or on meds for high blood pressure?

Did you know Clen in illegal?

See junour, before I start giving anyone advice (my clients) I make sure I have my ass covered. I get a 4 page health history and personal profile before I even touch them or give them any advise and if necessary, I make damn sure I get a Doctors release if needed. I carry $5mil in liability insurance "just in case".

I've said this before, I've been doing this shit even before your daddy was even a thought in HIS daddy's pants and that makes you still an underdeveloped sperm.

Anyone can lose weight, like Camel Jockey said "it isn't rocket science" burn more than you take in, but if you want to do it right, you need to have not only the right combination of macros, but micros as well. The diet you suggested to this guy would eventually take it's toll on him with the lack of nutrients necessary to sustain for a long period of time, stick with diet and he's in for some long term problems.

2. Your mom's calling, she's been asking you too rotate the tires on the house for a while now....she's pissed, now hop to it son!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2007, 10:44:03 PM »
HAHAHA...AND HE STILL DOESNT PROVIDE ANY ACTUALY REASONING BEHIND HIS DISSENT TO MY ADVICE!! 

way to make yourself look like a schmoe, ...not that melting down and leaving getbig forever three times then coming back with a new screen name each time doesnt make you look schmoe enough already.

joelocal

« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2007, 10:49:43 PM »
HAHAHA...AND HE STILL DOESNT PROVIDE ANY ACTUALY REASONING BEHIND HIS DISSENT TO MY ADVICE!! 

way to make yourself look like a schmoe, ...not that melting down and leaving getbig forever three times then coming back with a new screen name each time doesnt make you look schmoe enough already.

This didn't tell you anything? If not you're more naive' than EVERYONE already thought;

"but if you want to do it right, you need to have not only the right combination of macros, but micros as well. The diet you suggested to this guy would eventually take it's toll on him with the lack of nutrients necessary to sustain for a long period of time, stick with diet and he's in for some long term problems."

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2007, 11:01:56 PM »
whats cla? ??? :-[
A

joelocal

« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2007, 11:03:37 PM »

Huh? Where did you see that?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2007, 11:03:58 PM »
lack of nutrients? borccoli+chicken+healthy fats...lack of nutrients?
youve got to be fucking kidding me. thats about as HEAlTHY as it gets, douchebag.

...everybody thinks just because our society is made up of a bunch of carb addicted panty waists that need to eat rice and bread to feel content; that carbs are part of a healthy diet....let me tell you something...there is no such ting as an ESSENTIAL carbohydrate. all you need is the vitamins/minerlas/fibers that veggies provide you with..other than that, the less carbs the better.    where are you going to find a bowl of oatmeal in the wild? you wont. so dont eat it. broocoli, chicken, eggs, nuts..yeah, theyr all in the wild. eat them.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2007, 11:05:56 PM »
conjugated liniolic acid..

its a healthy trans fat that when combined with a caloriec deficit is thought to actually kill fat cells...meaning that you wont simply re-gain all that weight youve lost(since weight loss without destruction of fat cells left behind is only weight loss...not an actual change in body chemistry. those extra fat cells will try as hard as they can to be filled back up)

joelocal

« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM »
lack of nutrients? borccoli+chicken+healthy fats...lack of nutrients?
youve got to be fucking kidding me. thats about as HEAlTHY as it gets, douchebag.

...everybody thinks just because our society is made up of a bunch of carb addicted panty waists that need to eat rice and bread to feel content; that carbs are part of a healthy diet....let me tell you something...there is no such ting as an ESSENTIAL carbohydrate. all you need is the vitamins/minerlas/fibers that veggies provide you with..other than that, the less carbs the better.    where are you going to find a bowl of oatmeal in the wild? you wont. so dont eat it. broocoli, chicken, eggs, nuts..yeah, theyr all in the wild. eat them.

You still don't get it?

Did I read that right.....In the freaking wild?

Dude, it's probably 3 hours difference between me and you, so I'm thinking it's 2am where you are at.....posting on GetBig.........more than likely doing another line or a hit of crack!

joelocal

« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2007, 11:15:07 PM »

its a healthy trans fat that when combined with a caloriec deficit is thought to actually kill fat cells...meaning that you wont simply re-gain all that weight youve lost(since weight loss without destruction of fat cells left behind is only weight loss...not an actual change in body chemistry. those extra fat cells will try as hard as they can to be filled back up)

It's "Linoleic" at least get that right ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2007, 11:15:19 PM »

cool thanks
A

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2007, 11:26:24 PM »
Candidouchebag is so clueless lol.

Everyone, diet like Candildo, and you will also look like a 16 year old high school wrestler!  HOORAY!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2007, 03:23:06 AM »
I`m done !!  ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2007, 04:53:17 AM »
cut out the carbs. eat veggies. keep your fats to a minimal...supplement with omega 3's and some cla..eat one or two yolks in the morning.   chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli  chicken&broccoli and some more   chicken&broccoli.

train with weights...make sure you train every muscle group over the course of the week. cardio twice a day for 45 mins.

eca + green tea + yohimbe 3 times a day..

put spices on every meal. (cayenne, red pepper, chili powder, black pepper, sodium based calorie free hot sauces..)

Typical cookie cutter approach that would lead to a VERY fast plateau and burnout.
I particularly love the NO carb approach from the get go  ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2007, 04:56:45 AM »
I don't like Brocolli. Does this mean im doomed for a life of poor health?
No doubt about it...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2007, 04:58:49 AM »
I know Candi's diet is extreme with chicken and broccoli all day, but I do know some competitors that eat salmon and broccli SIX TIMES A DAY when they diet for a show. TRUE STORY!

And your point is???

HUGE DIFFERENCE B/T salmon and chicken
Wild Salmon is very calorie dense with Omega-3 fatty acids, loaded with healthy fats as well as rich in protein.
Chicken is high in protein and high in ... well protein.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2007, 05:02:27 AM »
Lose weight over a longer period of time without cardio and a proper eating plan.Low calorie defecit.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2007, 05:10:13 AM »
the fact that the person has absolutely no will power is beyond my control.   

If you have such a great amount of will power, how did you get so fat in the first place? ::)