Author Topic: Deca or Dianabol? what do you prefer and why?  (Read 5168 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Deca or Dianabol? what do you prefer and why?
« on: February 18, 2022, 04:21:45 AM »
Hello all,

What do you guys prefer? Deca or Dianabol.

I am 50 yeard old and i want to build some solide gains without a lot of health risk.

Dianbol is an oral. so it will leave the body quick,
Deca is long acting and supress more the HPTA axis then Dianabol?

Which is better for me?
I am not cruising or blasting and not on TRT.

Thanks for the advices!

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Deca or Dianabol? what do you prefer and why?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 04:48:30 AM »
Deca is better because it is "healthier"

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 04:51:21 AM »
Deca is better because it is "healthier"

But not for your veins and libido?

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 04:27:43 PM »
But not for your veins and libido?

I ran up to 1 gram of deca with 200 test and my dick still got plenty hard, it's an individual thing.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 07:10:10 PM »
LIke Dan Duchaine said in the UG Steroid Handbook, "If you can't grow on Deca and Dbol you can't grow on anything". 200mg Deca/week and 20mg Dbol/day and you could put on a solid 10 lbs of muscle over 2 or 3 months, with proper diet and training. The two stack great together, and at those doses are not much more toxic than either alone.

And you can keep most of your gains with such a light cycle, if your diet and training are on. The dbol, if you haven't used it before, can also be a mild anti-depressant, giving great pumps and motivation in the gym while Deca is great for middle aged joints.

Deca/dbol is a GREAT cycle for a 50 year old concerned about health.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2022, 10:59:49 PM »
LIke Dan Duchaine said in the UG Steroid Handbook, "If you can't grow on Deca and Dbol you can't grow on anything". 200mg Deca/week and 20mg Dbol/day and you could put on a solid 10 lbs of muscle over 2 or 3 months, with proper diet and training. The two stack great together, and at those doses are not much more toxic than either alone.

And you can keep most of your gains with such a light cycle, if your diet and training are on. The dbol, if you haven't used it before, can also be a mild anti-depressant, giving great pumps and motivation in the gym while Deca is great for middle aged joints.

Deca/dbol is a GREAT cycle for a 50 year old concerned about health.

Solid advice man.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 03:17:51 PM »
I ran up to 1 gram of deca with 200 test and my dick still got plenty hard, it's an individual thing.

I've done high Deca low Test many times, works great.

4 years ago i ran 200mg Test C with 600mg Deca EW and 40mg Var ED. Was an incredible cycle and i looked amazing.

If i had to choose between Deca OR Dbol, it would be Deca.

Dbol to me is good for strength but it bloats me up really bad. Sometimes i'll use it for 5-6 weeks to start off a blast cycle, but it's not my thing anymore. I don't like to look and feel bloated.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2022, 03:26:38 AM »
I've done high Deca low Test many times, works great.

4 years ago i ran 200mg Test C with 600mg Deca EW and 40mg Var ED. Was an incredible cycle and i looked amazing.

If i had to choose between Deca OR Dbol, it would be Deca.

Dbol to me is good for strength but it bloats me up really bad. Sometimes i'll use it for 5-6 weeks to start off a blast cycle, but it's not my thing anymore. I don't like to look and feel bloated.

Agree with this 100%

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2022, 07:32:27 PM »
If you would like to get the best of both worlds, I would do the following:

500-600 sustanon
300-400 deca
20 dbol

Dbol 1 pill upon waking up, for 4-6 weeks while you give time for the test/deca to kick in. It gives a good kickstarter and it isn’t too high of a dose where you will experience unmanageable side effects.

I personally don’t like to use deca over 400/week as the prolactin sides become too noticeable for me and don’t want to be adding more drugs like caber to be managing a side effect that could be prevented by using a more manageable and conservative dosage. As long as you manage your estrogen on cycle, you won’t need to worry about your prolactin especially at 400/w.

Sustanon has recently become my go to as the shorter lived ester kicks in quicker and gives a nice early libido/mood boost.

I used to be a firm believer of low test and high anabolics. But over a decade, I have realized that a cycle without a solid amount of test will reap very little benefits compared to having a solid test dosage. Goes as far as providing better mental well-being, better libido, lubricated joints (with deca combo) helps you push more weight without joint aches, and the extra estrogen is necessary to facilitate muscle gain.

The only time I would do higher anabolics is when I have a solid foundation to work with and just seeking that extra pump throughout my workouts, and even then, I would not execute the plan because that’s how much I value this compound.

How I see it, is you could always cut out deca and keep going with test only, but not vice versa. So stapling your test dosage is a very important rule for me when trying to build.

I get joint aches at 26, I can’t imagine being twice the age and running low test and high anabolics. Take it from someone who ran 150 prop with 700 tren ace for 18 months straight. Was never able to look full. Now with deca it’s a bit different, rather than turning your body into a fat burning machine, it’s very effective at shuttling nutrients and water into the muscles making you look full. So with the addition of test, you’re set. + a tiny dosage of dbol to get something in the system working while the other compounds spool up.

Hope this helps

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 02:13:36 PM »

500-600 sustanon
300-400 deca
20 dbol

Dbol 1 pill upon waking up, for 4-6 weeks while you give time for the test/deca to kick in. It gives a good kickstarter and it isn’t too high of a dose where you will experience unmanageable side effects.

I personally don’t like to use deca over 400/week as the prolactin sides become too noticeable for me and don’t want to be adding more drugs like caber to be managing a side effect that could be prevented by using a more manageable and conservative dosage. As long as you manage your estrogen on cycle, you won’t need to worry about your prolactin especially at 400/w.

Sustanon has recently become my go to as the shorter lived ester kicks in quicker and gives a nice early libido/mood boost.

I used to be a firm believer of low test and high anabolics. But over a decade, I have realized that a cycle without a solid amount of test will reap very little benefits compared to having a solid test dosage. Goes as far as providing better mental well-being, better libido, lubricated joints (with deca combo) helps you push more weight without joint aches, and the extra estrogen is necessary to facilitate muscle gain.

The only time I would do higher anabolics is when I have a solid foundation to work with and just seeking that extra pump throughout my workouts, and even then, I would not execute the plan because that’s how much I value this compound.

How I see it, is you could always cut out deca and keep going with test only, but not vice versa. So stapling your test dosage is a very important rule for me when trying to build.

I get joint aches at 26, I can’t imagine being twice the age and running low test and high anabolics. Take it from someone who ran 150 prop with 700 tren ace for 18 months straight. Was never able to look full. Now with deca it’s a bit different, rather than turning your body into a fat burning machine, it’s very effective at shuttling nutrients and water into the muscles making you look full. So with the addition of test, you’re set. + a tiny dosage of dbol to get something in the system working while the other compounds spool up.

Hope this helps

Good post.

I like the low Test and higher Anabolics as well, but i like to run at least 200mg of Test as a base.

The way i look on Deca, nice and full but not bloated. It's a great compound.

Never knew what joint pain was until i hit 35, now it's a constant struggle in my 40's. Deca helps with this a lot. Many years of powerlifting have left my joints a mess.

Like my Ortho told me, "they aren't going to age like a fine wine". ;D

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2022, 08:16:41 AM »

500-600 sustanon
300-400 deca
20 dbol

Hope this helps

Thanks for the solid advice!

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2022, 11:36:04 AM »
Thanks for the solid advice!
Telling a 50 year old concerned with health and HPTA shutdown to run over a gram a week of gear is not solid advice.

Start slow man. You can always increase dose based on results and health.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2022, 07:35:10 AM »
Telling a 50 year old concerned with health and HPTA shutdown to run over a gram a week of gear is not solid advice.

Start slow man. You can always increase dose based on results and health.

Yeaahhh

Better:
350 Test + 125 mg deca

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2022, 04:38:48 AM »
if you're 50 and concerned w health just do 200-300mg test.  don't add other compounds in the mix, some kind of generous "TRT" should be the ticket.  the sweet spot is as much as you can take without needing an AI, those are pretty bad for you.

and this is from someone who loves deca.  but if you're interested in looking good, feeling good, and doing it reasonably safe, some test is all you need.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2022, 04:04:08 PM »
if you're 50 and concerned w health just do 200-300mg test.  don't add other compounds in the mix, some kind of generous "TRT" should be the ticket.  the sweet spot is as much as you can take without needing an AI, those are pretty bad for you.

and this is from someone who loves deca.  but if you're interested in looking good, feeling good, and doing it reasonably safe, some test is all you need.

Agreed.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2022, 07:54:25 AM »

I agree. thanks
Maybe to add some primo or mast for better synergie?