Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Yet Another Lie By Hanky

(1/11) > >>

wes:
I don`t give a fuck personally,but I just love to discredit this fuckstick.

He claims that the NPC or the Charlotte show promoter sent him some pre-judging comparison pics.....to this I call bullshit!!!

If you have them,which I know you do not,post `em up bitch.......I`ll wait.

The NPC sends thousands of pics after each event to thousands of contestants every month,and have done so since its inception..............Y EAH RIGHT!!  LOL   ;D

Don`t piss on my leg and then tell me it`s raining Brian.....there are no pics and we both know it.

Fucking liar!!   :-*

joswift:
Find out who the promoter is, then send him a mail saying its Brian Hankins and you haven't received the photos he promised to send out

Mystery solved

wes:

--- Quote from: joswift on April 22, 2024, 02:15:29 AM ---Find out who the promoter is, then send him a mail saying its Brian Hankins and you haven't received the photos he promised to send out

Mystery solved

--- End quote ---
Good idea,it`s IFBB Pro Johnny Stewart.  :D

bhank:
You are so stupid it hurts. I try to leave this cesspool of idiocracy and your outlandish stupidity draws me pack in.

I paid for the photo package when I signed up for the show. The photographer sends out that package which includes the prejudging pics 2 weeks after the show.

I have already posted them. There were 16 total pics sent to me on dropbox. They are too large to share I have to send them to my phone then make them smaller to share. I have already shared most of them. Its is 3-4 of the exact same photos of 3-4 comparisons. The 16 photos are like 4 unique photos. But I am clearly winning in all 16 pics.

There are 3 back doubles, 3 front double, 3 side chest, 3 abs and thighs and 4 favorite classic pose (me doing a most muscular)

That is it I have already shared them I am winning all of them. By all means which ones did you not see?

Cook:

--- Quote from: bhank on April 22, 2024, 06:48:55 AM ---You are so stupid it hurts. I try to leave this cesspool of idiocracy and your outlandish stupidity draws me pack in.

I paid for the photo package when I signed up for the show. The photographer sends out that package which includes the prejudging pics 2 weeks after the show.

I have already posted them. There were 16 total pics sent to me on dropbox. They are too large to share I have to send them to my phone then make them smaller to share. I have already shared most of them. Its is 3-4 of the exact same photos of 3-4 comparisons. The 16 photos are like 4 unique photos. But I am clearly winning in all 16 pics.

There are 3 back doubles, 3 front double, 3 side chest, 3 abs and thighs and 4 favorite classic pose (me doing a most muscular)

That is it I have already shared them I am winning all of them. By all means which ones did you not see?

--- End quote ---
so you left but you still sit at your computer reading this shit.It’s going to drive you nuts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version