Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 116472 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3825 on: May 05, 2024, 05:54:01 PM »
BHank, Venice Gold's Gym doesn't seem that far away (hint, hint).

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3826 on: May 05, 2024, 05:58:35 PM »
Like I said it all depends on what the doctor says as far as timing but seeing him tomorrow will probably need some mri testing and then need to look at cost and timing

Brian, a few months ago you said you were broke and struggling to make child support payments.

Now, you flying across the state doing MRI’s and GH with no job.

Did your dad’s death benefit kick in?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3827 on: May 05, 2024, 06:07:52 PM »
This doesn't really sound all that miserable, just maybe a bit cold.

Exactly. Assuming the edge on the circumferential border of the bowl part of the spoon is sharp enough, I'd say it would serve better than a conventional razor given that it can scoop up excess hair for easy disposal versus having the blades of a razor get clogged up with pubic hairs which you would then have to forcefully clear out with water.

Not painful or miserable at all. Frankly, a novel idea that has potential to replace an outdated instrument.

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3828 on: May 05, 2024, 06:17:33 PM »
I'm starting to think that the only way this feud with the forum will come to an end is when one of our many heroes decides to don the thong and compete against Brian in order to dethrone him.

In order to be the champ, you have to beat the champ.

Who out of the many heroes will have the courage to challenge Hank?

"1"

Not I for I am well past the age of tilting at blowhards and besides, bhanky has threatened me with murder/death more times than I care to count.  Of course being me I can always show up for his show and he would never notice me.  I pity any handicapable schmoes in the audience for bhanky will slay them all in a vainglorious effort to murder/death me.  All the while there I would sit at the judges table....

In plain speech:  If he dare harm anyone there mayhaps I will bring it to the attention of local law enforcement (NOT enFARCEment such as ag007) to his multiple threats here to any and all for not kneeling in homage and obeisance to the rippling massivity that is his physique.

I wish him all the worst for in truth, he deserves no better.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3829 on: May 05, 2024, 06:36:59 PM »
Exactly. Assuming the edge on the circumferential border of the bowl part of the spoon is sharp enough, I'd say it would serve better than a conventional razor given that it can scoop up excess hair for easy disposal versus having the blades of a razor get clogged up with pubic hairs which you would then have to forcefully clear out with water.

Not painful or miserable at all. Frankly, a novel idea that has potential to replace an outdated instrument.

"1"

Instead of suing getbig, maybe honkins can get his lawyers to investigate a patent,.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3830 on: May 05, 2024, 06:37:47 PM »
Not I for I am well past the age of tilting at blowhards and besides, bhanky has threatened me with murder/death more times than I care to count.  Of course being me I can always show up for his show and he would never notice me.  I pity any handicapable schmoes in the audience for bhanky will slay them all in a vainglorious effort to murder/death me.  All the while there I would sit at the judges table....

In plain speech:  If he dare harm anyone there mayhaps I will bring it to the attention of local law enforcement (NOT enFARCEment such as ag007) to his multiple threats here to any and all for not kneeling in homage and obeisance to the rippling massivity that is his physique.

I wish him all the worst for in truth, he deserves no better.

I don't think he was serious about that, at least I hope not.

People throw the idea of murder around way too loosely.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3831 on: May 05, 2024, 10:39:30 PM »
I have never heartened to kill Scott he wishes he had that kind of attention from me. I have said I would kick his cane out from under him if he was disrespectful and I absolutely would. He then goes into a tirade about how I would go to prison if I dared like the threat of prison protects him from harm and he can just go around being disrespectful yeah right.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3832 on: May 05, 2024, 11:08:17 PM »
I don’t expect good as new why would anyone expect that after an Injury? I am hoping for Improvement and a lower risk of another tear.

I started an actual thread with videos of the dr talking about it with examples but you all ignored that
Stop benching like you`re  a frog in a fucking blender dumbass......in fact  stop altogether.

Of course I have no clue......ya` stupid fuck ya` !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3833 on: May 05, 2024, 11:09:20 PM »
I have never heartened to kill Scott he wishes he had that kind of attention from me. I have said I would kick his cane out from under him if he was disrespectful and I absolutely would. He then goes into a tirade about how I would go to prison if I dared like the threat of prison protects him from harm and he can just go around being disrespectful yeah right.
....and if I was present,I`d rip your fucking throat out ala Count Fucking Dante` you pussy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3834 on: May 05, 2024, 11:12:11 PM »
Oh yeah,,this twat never used a cane.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3835 on: May 06, 2024, 03:50:59 AM »
I would rather shave my balls with a spoon than compete in a bodybuilding show again.

This doesn't really sound all that miserable, just maybe a bit cold.

And maybe a touch long-winded
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3836 on: May 06, 2024, 03:52:40 AM »

that in itself show the despicable character that you are..

An old man with a cane says something you dont like so you kick them to the floor?
Really, is that what you are about?

Any normal man would just ignore it and move on.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3837 on: May 06, 2024, 04:04:36 AM »
that in itself show the despicable character that you are..

An old man with a cane says something you dont like so you kick them to the floor?
Really, is that what you are about?

Any normal man would just ignore it and move on.

I would slap you and Wes upside the head with the cane after I kicked it out from Scott

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3838 on: May 06, 2024, 04:08:00 AM »
I would slap you and Wes upside the head with the cane after I kicked it out from Scott
if you kicked Scotts cane you leg would be fucked.

We could just arrange to meet you at the top of a flight of stairs.

You would projectile shit if you saw anyone from Getrbig

PS, you still fighting Josh in Oct?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3839 on: May 06, 2024, 04:13:31 AM »
It’s funny guys will spend 3 years talking shit then it’s oh I am old, I have a Walker, I have Parkinson’s, I am naturally petite, motherfuckers I don’t give a shit you should have thought of that before talking. Shit. No one on this green earth is above an assbeating I will fuck all of you up. These hands are rated E for everyone

If you see me you better run

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3840 on: May 06, 2024, 04:14:07 AM »
if you kicked Scotts cane you leg would be fucked.

We could just arrange to meet you at the top of a flight of stairs.

You would projectile shit if you saw anyone from Getrbig

PS, you still fighting Josh in Oct?

Josh can not fight me are you daft he would go down in a matter of seconds

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3841 on: May 06, 2024, 04:20:01 AM »
Hanky have you ever heard of the saying sticks and stones?
Seriously anyone could say the most vile things to me to try and goad me, it wouldn't even register.
Defending from a physical attack,  that's completely different.

It’s funny guys will spend 3 years talking shit then it’s oh I am old, I have a Walker, I have Parkinson’s, I am naturally petite, motherfuckers I don’t give a shit you should have thought of that before talking. Shit. No one on this green earth is above an assbeating I will fuck all of you up. These hands are rated E for everyone

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3842 on: May 06, 2024, 04:24:00 AM »
Hanky have you ever heard of the saying sticks and stones?
Seriously anyone could say the most vile things to me to try and goad me, it wouldn't even register.
Defending from a physical attack,  that's completely different.

So you are saying offer them a chance to beg forgiveness before slamming them on their head and choking the life out of them? Jeff and Josh have harassed people in real life they will get no mercy from me. The rest maybe they can beg. But the ones who think they can be rude will get fucked up. You guys can talk all kinds of shit online I was in an  airport today watched thousands of people walk by didn’t see one on my level of physicality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3843 on: May 06, 2024, 04:29:01 AM »

Damn you are salty lately! 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3844 on: May 06, 2024, 06:19:35 AM »

Nubainian puhleeeeeeeeeeeze...You walked right past me in your home state.  Never noticed the crippled seasoned citizen with the Lofstrand crutches, even after you stated anyone matching that description was French Toast because you had been "disrespected" by me.

You have threatened me and others here with your brand of "murder/death"  for "disrespecting" you.  Hey Urethra Franklins, respect is earned and not by being a living turd to people.  When you first came here everyone was happy for you when you entered that first competition and then Mr. Hyde took over.  Why?  You are mental.

Never forget that I have seen you in the real world and more than once.  You are just a man.  You're not Neo, John Wick or even that DEI (Divershitty, Equity & Inclusion wokeness) version of The Equalizer with that chubby black woman Queen Latifah.  You're not 81, hell you're not 88 caliber and yet you have a far lower level of tolerance of reality than even those folk.  We all know your life's comic book because we've read the unabriged and un-expunged versions that are on the web as public record.

Oh I wish Reeves were alive and here as he would write circles around me and make you appear as what you really are, a pathetic mental case in search of respect he's never earned for things he has never accomplished and when you don't get what you so crave you go for that which your ego demands and unleash your inner retard and threaten any and all with your brand of murder/death and more. 

I bet when you're wearing your wife's bikini bottoms alone in the house you stand in front of a large panoramic mirror, put on "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones and dance "The Carlton" over and over as if you were on "America's Got Talent".

Stop it.  Just stop it.  No one likes you, least of all yourself.  Look closely at the Judges table at your next contest.  Which judge am I?  Hint -  The heterosexual one with a cane, crutches or according to my doctors (soon), in a wheelchair.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3845 on: May 06, 2024, 06:43:36 AM »

Just liked you fucked up your ex gf and ex wife.

Got it!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3846 on: May 06, 2024, 06:44:35 AM »
Damn you are salty lately!

He's clearly upped the dose ;)
T

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3847 on: May 06, 2024, 07:29:37 AM »
Harassing in real life i can get the annoyance but what have the others done apart from offer their critique?
Why are you walking around sizing up thousands of people and what is your level of physicality exactly?

So you are saying offer them a chance to beg forgiveness before slamming them on their head and choking the life out of them? Jeff and Josh have harassed people in real life they will get no mercy from me. The rest maybe they can beg. But the ones who think they can be rude will get fucked up. You guys can talk all kinds of shit online I was in an  airport today watched thousands of people walk by didn’t see one on my level of physicality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3848 on: May 06, 2024, 07:31:43 AM »
Harassing in real life i can get the annoyance but what have the others done apart from offer their critique?
Why are you walking around sizing up thousands of people and what is your level of physicality exactly?

This is Hanky Panky we are dealing with - he would feel the same way at the NFL combine, Olympia, WSM, IronMan, etc.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3849 on: May 06, 2024, 07:52:33 AM »

Offline harassment is Josh and Jeff those are the only two people who would get an asswhopping regardless.

As far as Scott I said If he was disrespectful I would kick out his crutches that isn’t an asswhooping and it is an if we all know damn well he would not disrespect me in real life and if he did it would be disrespectful of me not to slap him upside his head.

The guy is insane if he thinks he is above an ass whopping though no one on gods green earth is above an ass whooping. Don’t talk shit thinking you won’t get slapped because you are old and a cripple and have security on speed dial. I do not discriminate now just because everyone is worthy of an ass whooping doesn’t mean they should get one but they are fools if they think they can’t get one .