Author Topic: Blue Line Gang Murders Another  (Read 3303 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Blue Line Gang Murders Another
« on: September 04, 2023, 02:03:08 AM »
Over possible grocery theft...   ::)

i=rNCO_T7M9vyLj0Tj

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Blue Line Gang Murders Another
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 02:14:47 AM »

i=rNCO_T7M9vyLj0Tj

she likely was shot for reaching/not following instructions when told to get out of the car, the alleged store theft is irrelevant unless you think people shouldnt be stopped for allegedly stealing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 02:41:25 AM »
Ta'Kiya Keywontrezes?
Q

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 04:25:31 AM »

The she boon got what she deserved.  Another stupid sub human taken out due to complete stupidity on HER part.  She stole. She wouldn't follow commands and then she tried to run the officer over!!!   Both cops should have emptied their guns into her.  Well done officers you just saved the tax payers many hundreds of thousand dollars because she was going to keep spitting out lots of little nigglets and they would spit out even more and they would ALL be living off the system and committing crimes too! So thank you officers .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2023, 04:59:28 AM »

i=rNCO_T7M9vyLj0Tj

AP is left leaning garbage. It wasn't murder , it was self defense. It wasn't a grocery theft. What the left leaning AP garbage didn't tell you. The police were already there helping someone in the parking lot that locked their keys in their car. Store employee came out told the police she stole liquor , she's parked in a handicapped parking spot with no license plates on the car. She was ordered out , she refused , cop got in front of the car , she drove at him. You could argue if the cop should've gotten in front of the car or not , but what you can't argue if she'd still be alive if she complied. She chose her path.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2023, 05:06:47 AM »

AP is left leaning garbage. It wasn't murder , it was self defense. It wasn't a grocery theft. What the left leaning AP garbage didn't tell you. The police were already there helping someone in the parking lot that locked their keys in their car. Store employee came out told the police she stole liquor , she's parked in a handicapped parking spot with lo license plates on the car. She was ordered out , she refused , cop got in front of the car , she drove at him. You could argue if the cop should've gotten in front of the car or not , but what you can't argue if she'd still be alive if she complied. She chose her path.

Straight blonde hair?  Looks like a solid case of DNA misappropriation.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2023, 05:20:53 AM »
She was shot because she tried to runover a cop duh

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2023, 07:26:54 AM »

AP is left leaning garbage. It wasn't murder , it was self defense. It wasn't a grocery theft. What the left leaning AP garbage didn't tell you. The police were already there helping someone in the parking lot that locked their keys in their car. Store employee came out told the police she stole liquor , she's parked in a handicapped parking spot with lo license plates on the car. She was ordered out , she refused , cop got in front of the car , she drove at him. You could argue if the cop should've gotten in front of the car or not , but what you can't argue if she'd still be alive if she complied. She chose her path.

You want me to post some vids of people complying and still getting shot? Compliance doest mean shit if they’re determined to shoot someone

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2023, 07:41:44 AM »

You want me to post some vids of people complying and still getting shot? Compliance doest mean shit if they’re determined to shoot someone

So this cop was determined to shoot her no matter what, and that is why he stepped in front of her car. This was not a result of actions in real time but predetermined decisions that started before he came into work.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2023, 07:53:07 AM »

Don't be stupid.  Oh, wait!   For a moment there I thought I was speaking with  an adult.  Never mind.  Be stupid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 08:26:32 AM »

Exception to the rule , extreme outlier 99.9% of the time if they comply they'll be fine.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2023, 08:33:16 AM »

It absolutely happens. However it happens a lot less to people that comply vs people that don't comply.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 11:01:06 AM »
Donald Trump becomes an honorary member of the Black Panthers - 1966
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 03:58:35 PM »
She was shot because she tried to runover a cop duh

next time you get stopped for beating a woman you should try running over a cop..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2023, 04:02:09 PM »
Tried to run over a cop with her vehicle.  She just wasnt thinking straight
A

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2023, 04:06:23 PM »

It’s incredibly rare ….less than 1% in 70,000 cop interactions per year…… and the cops are always prosecuted if found guilty (like Chauven)

So yes! Let’s see what you can find!  I’ll wait…..

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2023, 05:04:15 AM »
I have seen only a select few police shootings that weren't completely justified. 

This one might take off though, black female "victim", black lawyer, so the blm tards are gonna run with it for sure!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2023, 06:14:59 AM »
Not exactly a murder, but something that was needed and supernecessary for society
Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2023, 06:32:19 AM »
So this cop was determined to shoot her no matter what, and that is why he stepped in front of her car. This was not a result of actions in real time but predetermined decisions that started before he came into work.

Unironically this.  The cop drew his weapon and stood in front of her car, that’s not the behavior of someone who is looking to avoid shooting someone.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2023, 06:44:23 AM »
Tried to run over a cop with her vehicle.  She just wasnt thinking straight

"Tried to run over a cop with her vehicle"
Correct.

"She just wasnt thinking straight"
She Black with a very silly name & likely thought she was owed & entitled
To drive straight over the pig cop because of her race card.
 ::)

She was Wrong.  ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2023, 07:03:23 AM »
Yeah, she got what she had coming.

Bench

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2023, 07:04:08 AM »
Unironically this.  The cop drew his weapon and stood in front of her car, that’s not the behavior of someone who is looking to avoid shooting someone.

Yeah.

It's a toss up. I'm sure he was expecting compliance, especially when he took out his gun. I'm sure she freaked out. In the end should he have let her go or should she have complied?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2023, 07:17:13 AM »

You can always expect a brain dead post from this guy.

Should have taken out mace or a taser, right?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2023, 07:19:36 AM »
When people are given names like hers they should assign her prison number right when they’re born.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2023, 07:27:52 AM »
It’s incredibly rare ….less than 1% in 70,000 cop interactions per year…… and the cops are always prosecuted if found guilty (like Chauven)

So yes! Let’s see what you can find!  I’ll wait…..
this is prob the most famous one