Author Topic: Open response to Millard Baker re letter  (Read 6456 times)

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Bob Chick can we have your attention please ..........
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »
you are correct, the IFBB ARBITRARILY enforces their so-called rules.

also known as selectively applying the rules.

The Pro League is free to enforce any rule listed in the official rulebook...

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Open response to Millard Baker re letter
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2009, 08:35:48 PM »
thats funny,
I don't see your name here:

Dear Jim Manion, Scott Lyons, Brad Craig, Miles Nuessle, Chad Nicholls, Jon Lindsay, Steve O'Brien, Jeff Taylor, Darrin Montanari, Jerry Montanari, Todd Howe, Pete Fancher, Peter Potter, Patrick Sporer, Tyrone Felder, Cindy Lee, Greg Wright, Chuck Sanow, Ed Sanders, Ernest Bea, Sandy Riedinger, Luke Tesvich, Dave Follansbee, Rich Siegelman, Will Dabish, Christine Bongiovanni, Don Hollis, Rick Kasten, Steve Karr, John Kemper, Clark Sanchez, James Rockell, Steve Weinberger, Mike Valentino, Rick Bayardi, Eileen Luis, Ron Smith, Gary Udit, Maggie Blanchard, Tres Bennett, Roger McConnell, Lee Thompson, Steve Schmall, Marvin Chappell, Al Modrzejewski:

Maybe the puppet is taking up for the NPC, despite ducking other NPC related questions...

I replied to his letter as it was sent to me...

Millard Baker

• Getbig II
Re: Open response to Millard Baker
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »
Disagree....he wrote specifically to the IFBB/ NPC. Putting a thread here on this forum would be considered an "opinion on the internet"....or making a comment in his own blog, etc....

Fortunately, the IFBB/NPC rules on speech have limited purview and don't have any bearing on practically anyone else in the United States and elsewhere.

My lack of standing aside, I think you've demonstrated that a letter specifically addressed to the IFBB/NPC has a greater impact than simply posting an "opinion on the internet".
SteroidEducation.com

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »
Fortunately, the IFBB/NPC rules on speech have limited purview and don't have any bearing on practically anyone else in the United States and elsewhere.

My lack of standing aside, I think you've demonstrated that a letter specifically addressed to the IFBB/NPC has a greater impact than simply posting an "opinion on the internet".

"WOW"

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »
we will always have these ridiculous laws on steroids until enough people grow a back bone and stand up for there human rights.
DAWG

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »

Thanks for clarifying exactly what I just said, and why I responded to it.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »
Thanks for clarifying exactly what I just said, and why I responded to it.

Are you a supporter of the decriminalization of AS?And if so what are you doing or willing to do to further that cause.
DAWG

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »
Are you a supporter of the decriminalization of AS?And if so what are you doing or willing to do to further that cause.

Why would Chick give a Fuck about illegal Drug use he always says NOBODY CARES ABOUT BB and Drug use.Well Chick tell that to the Hundreds a year that get charged  by the DEA.hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM.