Author Topic: To the guy behind the 'Man of Steel' handle  (Read 4245 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: To the guy behind the 'Man of Steel' handle
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 02:03:07 AM »
Are you saying that any and all of Bluto's posts in any thread will be the equivalent of a hot, incredibly stinking pile of turds placed in one corner of a really nice dinner table that's set with nice exotic food, that'll ruin everything by it's stench, RB?
im saying blutos posts are so bad that if shadow started posting in this thread i would rather talk with him than bluto

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 02:20:20 AM »
im saying blutos posts are so bad that if shadow started posting in this thread i would rather talk with him than bluto

Hahaha, I'd rather read the back of my eyelids than the crap either one of them post.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 03:46:37 AM »

Hahahahahaha having to choose between reading Bluto's posts and Shadow's, would be like a straight guy having to choose between having a full-grown cactus plant shoved up his ass (complete with thorns and all) and sticking his dick into a meat grinder. You're in for a lot of pain and suffering either way, every single time :-X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 05:44:05 AM »
Blutowski's are better than shadowofaman's and suckhardanddrain's. After a few ownings all they can do is repeat your posts, LOL! At least Blewjoe gets creative and uses an odd reference on occasion.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 05:47:11 AM »
Blutowski's are better than shadowofaman's and suckhardanddrain's. After a few ownings all they can do is repeat your posts, LOL! At least Blewjoe gets creative and uses an odd reference on occasion.
yah but doc i don't wanna hear bluto reference how his life partner got some jizz in  his eye and didn't help him and how he can be so insensitive at times!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 05:52:29 AM »

Are you saying the Bluto sucks cocks with a frequency thats greater than the one UV rays have, Doc?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2007, 05:55:52 AM »

wow...you are getting a bit vicious now aren't you...that was a low blow....picking shadow over him. :(