Author Topic: Trey Brewer  (Read 2154 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Trey Brewer
« on: November 24, 2008, 08:47:06 AM »
How many people think Trey Brewer should drop BSN, Ropeman Felder, and go back to working with Daniel Stuckard, the guy who made him look his best for the Excaliber? Even since Trey got with BSN, everything went down hil from there.
I think Trey got to fat in the off season, and Daniel Stuckard did what he could to get him in shape for JR Nationals.
Yes he was off at JR Nationals, but Danel only had 16 weeks to get a guy that was 320lbs, at 25 % bodyfat down to 4% bodyfat.If you know anything about dieting this is a impossible task.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Trey Brewer
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 08:49:11 AM »
Even since Trey got with BSN, everything went down hil from there.

And since Coleman got with BSN, everything went downhill for him. I tell you, these products suck big time.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »
No - I like trey the way he is...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 08:52:05 AM »

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 10:28:15 AM »
Stuckhard is also the one who gave him the rediculous idea to get to 320lbs and 25% body fat in the offseason.

So to answer your question.........NO!

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 10:51:11 AM »
Trey has overdone it so bad he''ll never get a descent looking physique anymore. Palumboism at an early stage.

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 11:12:00 AM »
Daniel was also pumping that kid full of drugs when he did the excalibur. Ropeman and johnny stewart cut his dosages and drug use way down, and changed his diet up. I saw trey the tuesday before the show and he looked the best he had ever looked, he seemed a little off on fri and sat not sure what happened.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 11:38:04 AM »
I have talked to Daniel Stuckard on numeriouis occasion and beleive it or not he is a very smart guy.If Trey wants to do well, and win Nationals he is going to have to weigh atleast 260lbs.He is big boned and has a large frame.When I did Nationals I weighed 258lbs on a National stage, and that is what Trey is going to have to weigh.Daneil had Trey on stage at 260lbs, and he looked really really good.I think if Trey Daneil another chance he could bring him back to the stage at 260lbs, and full and hard again.At 237lbs, Trey looked over dieted, and to depeleted.Plus Ropeman had him doing calisthenics  for gods sake.This is bodybuilding not track or football.Plus Trey is a white guy with long muscle bellies, he isnt Lee Haney.Trey cant to 100 rep sets, or calisthenics because it make him wither away.Calisthenics may work when you training African American athletes, because they have round muscle bellies and small bones, so it harder for them to look depelted.If you have long muscle beillies and a big frame, it very easy to look stringy, and over depeleted.A large bone structure adds, 20-30lbs to a persons body.Why do you think Dexter can only weigh 235lbs and look good while guys like Dennis Wolf have to weigh atleast 20 lbs heavier to look the same.Yes Dennis is taller, but he has alot bigger frame to fill out.When you have round muscle bellies, and a small frame you could have an 18" arm and it will look 20" on stage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 11:41:28 AM »
I have talked to Daniel Stuckard on numeriouis occasion and beleive it or not he is a very smart guy.If Trey wants to do well, and win Nationals he is going to have to weigh atleast 260lbs.He is big boned and has a large frame.When I did Nationals I weighed 258lbs on a National stage, and that is what Trey is going to have to weigh.Daneil had Trey on stage at 260lbs, and he looked really really good.I think if Trey Daneil another chance he could bring him back to the stage at 260lbs, and full and hard again.At 237lbs, Trey looked over dieted, and to depeleted.Plus Ropeman had him doing calisthenics  for gods sake.This is bodybuilding not track or football.Plus Trey is a white guy with long muscle bellies, he isnt Lee Haney.Trey cant to 100 rep sets, or calisthenics because it make him wither away.Calisthenics may work when you training African American athletes, because they have round muscle bellies and small bones, so it harder for them to look depelted.If you have long muscle beillies and a big frame, it very easy to look stringy, and over depeleted.A large bone structure adds, 20-30lbs to a persons body.Why do you think Dexter can only weigh 235lbs and look good while guys like Dennis Wolf have to weigh atleast 20 lbs heavier to look the same.Yes Dennis is taller, but he has alot bigger frame to fill out.When you have round muscle bellies, and a small frame you could have an 18" arm and it will look 20" on stage

I agree that it was a lost cause training trey like a black athlete because most black athletes can stare at a set of weights and get huge

A white boy like trey has those  German (i'm assuming German) genes that need heavy lifting

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »
The comment on calisthenics and race is not correct.  Its all about metabolism.

Yes, being real big boned is a negative in BBing because its harder to create that illusion...plus, as you stated, you have to carry more weight.

Long vs short muscle bellies has nothing to do with looking stringy.  That has to do with the density and fullness of the muscle tissue, not the origin and attachment points.  A long muscle may be a stronger muscle in some people...thats probably because of overall mass though...but it may not look more flat than peaked.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »
brewer Simply does not have the genetics for "round, full muscle bellies"
His Biceps and Triceps have poor genetic shape and his back is a major issue
he lacks the seperation and "quality detail" of a top level Bodybuilder.

A BIG guy, but never a great bodybuilder

Genetics will stand in his way

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 12:12:30 PM »
So black people need to train differently than white people??

If u think that, your a fucking idiot.

You couldn't tell he was a idiot by the way he structured a paragraph

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 12:16:54 PM »
brewer Simply does not have the genetics for "round, full muscle bellies"
His Biceps and Triceps have poor genetic shape and his back is a major issue
he lacks the seperation and "quality detail" of a top level Bodybuilder.

A BIG guy, but never a great bodybuilder

Genetics will stand in his way
I think you may be right about Trey and his genetics.  He doesn't have the genetics to be the next Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath or that type.  That's not to say he can't be a successful bodybuilder. I think it's just a matter of finding his nitch.  He needs to train for what's gonna work best for him.  If that's coming in at a conditioned 260 then that's what he needs to do. I don't know much about Trey but judging from the pictures I've seen posted from the Nationals I would say he could stand to come in with more mass.  Like I said, it's just a matter of finding what works for him and that can only come with experience.  He's still young and could possibly have a successful career ahead of him.  Personally I wish him the best of luck. 

Pat

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »
Daniel was also pumping that kid full of drugs when he did the excalibur. Ropeman and johnny stewart cut his dosages and drug use way down, and changed his diet up. I saw trey the tuesday before the show and he looked the best he had ever looked, he seemed a little off on fri and sat not sure what happened.

HAHAHAHA!  You must be joking!  Or, you suck Rope's and Johnny's dick??

Either way the statement about drug use is exactly opposite of the truth! Johnny and Rope are known for pumping bbrs full of shit!