Author Topic: Any CURRENT PROS look like Ironagers?  (Read 11967 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Any CURRENT PROS look like Ironagers?
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2006, 01:32:04 PM »
He said in the BFTO 2004 that he spends $200 a week on food.  I wish I could spend that much and look like him.
how much do you spend matt?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2006, 01:32:29 PM »
He said in the BFTO 2004 that he spends $200 a week on food.  I wish I could spend that much and look like him.

i wish i could spend that much on food.

KTMckay

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2006, 01:48:04 PM »
This guy?  :o

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2006, 03:30:05 PM »
Oops. Must of insulted a member of the site.

By chance could you be one of the morons i was referring to ;)

I took exception to what you said because there aren't any "morons" as you call them at Ironage. People are civil to each other unlike many people here. So what exactly is your idea of a "moron? Please tell me.
The House that Ruth built

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2006, 03:41:33 PM »
Someone should tell these guys that the word "negro" is offensive. ::)

http://www.uncf.org/
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2006, 04:08:33 PM »
I had accidentally posted a link where the word "negro" was in it and one person got offended and said negro was a disrespectful and racist word.  I apologized for posting what I did and explained it was just his opinion that the word negro was offensive and that I actually think the word is a great one - very spiritual and one which I would much prefer to use over whatever politically correct term is used today.

Then people tried to argue that it was a matter of fact that "negro" is offensive.  Actually no - it's a matter of opinion, period.  I would call anyone trying to argue otherwise a moron - maybe not in those words though, but still.

if you go to ironage (from what i heard, never even been to the site) it's like Mayhem , but worshipping bb'ers who are old balls or dead by now.

here...you can display your worship of "old school" all you want, but when someone says it's stupid, don't get offended.  here, all opinions are welcome.

even from the homos.

Thank you both.

When the membership of a bbing board outright deny or refuse to accept steroids have a major role to play in the construction of great physiques, i feel that is enough to qualify them as morons.

At least here theres a greater degree of freedom of speech. I mean "negro", come on fer cryin out loud.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2006, 04:38:11 PM »

Thank you both.

When the membership of a bbing board outright deny or refuse to accept steroids have a major role to play in the construction of great physiques, i feel that is enough to qualify them as morons.

At least here theres a greater degree of freedom of speech. I mean "negro", come on fer cryin out loud.

Spot on. But as much as I want to say that he , them, the old dudes, whatever...should be villified for thier stiff rules and moderator conduct...I say fcuk em..fcuk em in the ear, they made the site so they can do what ever. How would you like to make a site and have some ass hole say shit that gets under your skin. .
L

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »

Thank you both.

They neither deny drug use or refused to accept it . you simply don't know what you're talking about. Shawn likes to keep the steroid debates at bay because they always end up with members fighting . there are a LOT of Ronnie Coleman fans on that board just not a fan of Ronnie now , Shawn & Peter McGough have gone on record as saying Ronnie 2001 ASC is aomg the very best physiques ever shown on a bodybuilding stage !! there are a lot of members who attend many of the pro shows & the Olympia so its not like everyone over there hates the sport of today .

A lot of people don't like that site because they have a stricter policy in terms of their rules , if you don't like their rules simple don't post , but don't make blanket statements about the entire site becaise it shows your ignorance .

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2006, 05:33:42 PM »
My first owning happened when some guy posted pics , i was very apologetic at a point, i was too respectful, just a regualr person who read stuff for my own use, didnt think too much about posting.  But the video made me laugh when I saw it!!

This is the origin of the JaeJownings we all know of today.

http://ironage.us/yabbse/index.php?topic=6798.0
L

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2006, 05:41:49 PM »

here...you can display your worship of "old school" all you want, but when someone says it's stupid, don't get offended.  here, all opinions are welcome.

even from the homos.

The reason why they don't get offended here is because over at Ironage they know what real bodybuilding is and what it took to get there, here most of the "children" on this board don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and would rather make fun of the true bodybuilders who actually worked hard for their physique. Maybe the "children" should take a lesson instead of bash them!

cqfd

• Getbig II
  • cylindrical waists suck!
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2006, 07:14:40 PM »
Vander ain't a pro. He used to have a great old school physique.

Haven't seen anything from Mr Headband in awhile. I'm sure he fcuked up his potential trying to become big enough to please the gay judging at NPC contests, only lusting for mass.

Didn't he retire from competitive bodybuilding?
I think I read that on mayhem some time ago.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2006, 07:19:32 PM »
jesus, just reading that fucking board makes me want to get up and piss five times a night
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2006, 07:24:28 PM »
The reason why they don't get offended here is because over at Ironage they know what real bodybuilding is and what it took to get there, here most of the "children" on this board don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and would rather make fun of the true bodybuilders who actually worked hard for their physique. Maybe the "children" should take a lesson instead of bash them!

oh piss off

I would far sooner be making fun of some pissant bodybuilder, rather than suffer your predisposition re: being prone to bouts of semen drinking during breaks between hot karls
rons acunt

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2006, 07:32:43 PM »
i dig Ironage.us a lot and post there sometimes under a different handle, but i gotta say that the members on that board do get pretty self-righteous in an "old man who finds the world confusing and scary" sorta way.  as if acting QUOTE UNQUOTE mature, is their defense mechanism against youth.  i mean, dude, get off your fuckin high horse already.

AVBG

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2006, 08:41:40 PM »
i dig Ironage.us a lot and post there sometimes under a different handle, but i gotta say that the members on that board do get pretty self-righteous in an "old man who finds the world confusing and scary" sorta way.  as if acting QUOTE UNQUOTE mature, is their defense mechanism against youth.  i mean, dude, get off your fuckin high horse already.

I agree, ironage in small doses is good, much like Getbig.. BTW, has anyone read True Adonis' posts on ironage?? If he didn't post his picture, I woud have sworn it was someone else..  :-\ .. cringeworthy

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2006, 08:59:51 PM »

I agree, ironage in small doses is good, much like Getbig.. BTW, has anyone read True Adonis' posts on ironage?? If he didn't post his picture, I woud have sworn it was someone else..  :-\ .. cringeworthy

To his credit, he wants to learn and if he wants to learn more power to him and Ironage is the place, there's alot of old pro's who post on there and alot mutual respect.

Rich2, it's not a "defence mechanism" against youth, it's people who know vs. the "know it all"!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2006, 09:33:01 PM »

you'll get banned for even making a joke on that site, he obviously understands that.

On getbig you can't get banned, I know I've tried.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2006, 10:05:30 PM »
I just got off Ironage and just read one of the most amazing threads I have ever read on any bodybuilding forum....an great Q&A with Serge Nubret......now THATS bodybuilding!!

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2006, 10:41:48 PM »
To his credit, he wants to learn and if he wants to learn more power to him and Ironage is the place, there's alot of old pro's who post on there and alot mutual respect.

Rich2, it's not a "defence mechanism" against youth, it's people who know vs. the "know it all"!!

but honestly, the "people who know" what?  they can probably spout off the competitors in the 1970 Mr Universe, but is that qualitatively different from knowing about today's bodybuilding scene?  yea i know that its the "ironage" over there and thats what its about, but its the dismissiveness that turns me off.  and i respect Shawn for moderating his site really well, but the fact that they can't have an intelligent conversation about steroids (which this sport depends so much on) leads to just pent up shit.  like everyone's got a stick up their ass, and they're proud to show it off.  and i know that getbig has its own issues and problems, but at least we can all be honest here.  i might think Adonis is a retard, but at least i'll type it to his face.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2006, 10:46:26 PM »
but honestly, the "people who know" what?  they can probably spout off the competitors in the 1970 Mr Universe, but is that qualitatively different from knowing about today's bodybuilding scene?  yea i know that its the "ironage" over there and thats what its about, but its the dismissiveness that turns me off.  and i respect Shawn for moderating his site really well, but the fact that they can't have an intelligent conversation about steroids (which this sport depends so much on) leads to just pent up shit.  like everyone's got a stick up their ass, and they're proud to show it off.  and i know that getbig has its own issues and problems, but at least we can all be honest here.  i might think Adonis is a retard, but at least i'll type it to his face.

Have you thought perhaps that drugs were not near as important in those times than they are now and that is why there is no point in discussing them.  Its not like today`s bodybuilders openly discuss that they are all made from drugs.

There were no drugs from the 1900s to the Very early 50s.  That time period is also covered in "The Ironage".  Drugs did not mean a thing then.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »
Have you thought perhaps that drugs were not near as important in those times than they are now and that is why there is no point in discussing them.  Its not like today`s bodybuilders openly discuss that they are all made from drugs.

There were no drugs from the 1900s to the Very early 50s.  That time period is also covered in "The Ironage".  Drugs did not mean a thing then.

Just like training isn't as important as the drugs are today!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2006, 11:00:53 PM »

Exactly.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2006, 11:05:05 PM »

um, i beg to differ. look, i'm not a drug advocate, but steroids have been prevalent in BBing since at least the late 60's. its a fact, blahblahblah who cares. but to have grown adults be so leary of it??? not that it needs to be discussed nonstop, but when it does everything goes to shit. and they lock the thread, start a NEW thread about how the previous thread was uncalled for, and reprimand everyone like babies. what the hell is that all about? is it good moderating, or facism?

but i seriously like the site, i really do. i feel almost shitty for having this opinion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2006, 11:06:46 PM »
um, i beg to differ. look, i'm not a drug advocate, but steroids have been prevalent in BBing since at least the late 60's. its a fact, blahblahblah who cares. but to have grown adults be so leary of it??? not that it needs to be discussed nonstop, but when it does everything goes to shit. and they lock the thread, start a NEW thread about how the previous thread was uncalled for, and reprimand everyone like babies. what the hell is that all about? is it good moderating, or facism?

but i seriously like the site, i really do. i feel almost shitty for having this opinion.

Sure no drugs when Steve Reeves won his titles.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2006, 11:07:35 PM »

steroids werent even the main issue. the main issue was the manner with which ironagers conduct themselves on their own board regarding the current BBing scene and other boards such as getbig.