Author Topic: who is the biggest combo of mass/decent cuts on get big that has maintained it  (Read 4142 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i nominate myself for longevity in this game, ive reached peak conditioning as well as peak mass , never been too fat, never been that ripped but a good blessing of both, i laugh at the haters. by the way check out THE TRUE ADONIS in this music video clip below!!!

my goal is to have a body like this dude, sharp pecs and abs below

A

io856

Alexxx for progression of mass/cuts

Daddywaddy for maintainence of same mass/cuts

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
WTF is that shit on your forearm hahahaha.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
WTF is that shit on your forearm hahahaha.

its going to be the letters ONE then a heart

one love my friend  :P
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Alexxx

alexxx does have the sharpness. but with my power i couldnt be as small as him even if i tried hes a little boy with good sharpness though, more sharp than i in the chest
A

m8

• Getbig V
Daddy Waddy easily

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
looks like daddy waddy is jealous of epic_monster, everytime someone postsa pic of himself looking good daddy waddy feels threatened, kinda weird, like its very important for him to believe that most people on here worship his physique.

epic monster is cool in my book, is semi funny , always insults and always posts good music videos

ive never seen his pic

i guess you worship me  8)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Alexxx for progression of mass/cuts

Daddywaddy for maintainence of same mass/cuts

alexxx is a growing young boy, im interested to see if he can improve on those spagetti arms
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i can't worship you i have almost exactly the same physique as yours, but you're taller.

so what are you bitchin about?

i have plenty of flaws , i could be way leaner and sharper in abs and pecs, im tryin.

haters like you coming out of woodwork hatin on me is the funniest thing though :)
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
I'm gonna hafta go with Bob Chick....

io856

I don't think daddywaddy is asking for worship. I do think daddywaddy has a very good physique particularly in the legs. At the Mr Getbig he displayed fairly large legs despite being 6'6". It is most likely due to his diligence to training legs he often relayed rhetoric "just like in the nfl the bigger the legs the better" or something to that effect. He then started his front squat escapades with 60+ sets etc. That would lead to overuse injuries in the long run but his results where very impressive. Daddywaddy has just come out of a "push up high rep routine" which didn't seem to work well with his physique. I think he will improve in 2008 since he will be using heavier weight.  More weight on the bar for reasonable reps = more tension on the muscle = more micro tears = muscle growth.

m8

• Getbig V
I'm gonna hafta go with Bob Chick....

But is he 6'6?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I don't think daddywaddy is asking for worship. I do think daddywaddy has a very good physique particularly in the legs. At the Mr Getbig he displayed fairly large legs despite being 6'6". It is most likely due to his diligence to training legs he often relayed rhetoric "just like in the nfl the bigger the legs the better" or something to that effect. He then started his front squat escapades with 60+ sets etc. That would lead to overuse injuries in the long run but his results where very impressive. Daddywaddy has just come out of a "push up high rep routine" which didn't seem to work well with his physique. I think he will improve in 2008 since he will be using heavier weight.  More weight on the bar for reasonable reps = more tension on the muscle = more micro tears = muscle growth.

this time around im going to be much more consistent with HARD running to get sharper pecs and abs, im tired of that layer of fat i have there. and i know leg training is the key, squats and hard running everyday

i learned pushups are only effective when done in the 500 rep range continuously like over the whole day

doing only 200 pushups a day will just keep a small chest pump

i have to do in the 500 range for chest growth and sustanance of size anything less and i look like i dont even workout and my pecs look flabby

increase the fats this time, take out ALL GRAINS, increase grapefruits since they promote good bacteria and speed up digestion and fatloss
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
now you got one hell of a  worshipper daddy ;)

does it make you feel better about yourself?

we all love to get complimented especially by people who previously criticized the hell out me

you see love cant exist without evol

you dont see me starting threads like most saying "look at this f@ggot hes pathetic ect'

im usually the one gettin bashed, i LOVE IT it shows im pissing people off without even trying and makes me step up my game

especially when fools like kiwoli start up threads about me calling me an idiot when hes fat as shit, although big, point is, a thread directed at me is from pure evol/ love and love is what i transform it too
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
You would be the best DW, but you rape your body - fail  :'(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You would be the best DW, but you rape your body - fail  :'(

i think not , i try all methods of diet and training

the patrick swayze thing shure alerted me about the dangers of smoking though, ill never smoke weed again, im not going to die of some pancreatic cancer fugg that. ill die of something that i cant control atleast
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
i think not , i try all methods of diet and training

the patrick swayze thing shure alerted me about the dangers of smoking though, ill never smoke weed again, im not going to die of some pancreatic cancer fugg that. ill die of something that i cant control atleast

If it's meant to be you will die of anything under the sun - it is or isn't in your genes.
Enjoy you joints and don't try to dogde the inevitable....
...some innocent kid dies at age 4  :'(
...some old pedo who smokes 3 packs of Marlboro a day dies at age 90  :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
If it's meant to be you will die of anything under the sun - it is or isn't in your genes.
so in the age-old debate of nature vs nurture you side with the nature theory yes? well, i gotta agree i do as well. in fact, i even think the same as arthur jones when he said, "who a man think is determined by his genes" basically saying that one's personality is 100% genetic and inherited at birth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

from coming out of a life of manual labor jobs its best to WORK those joints EVERY DAY. becuase i used to take weekends off from work, and guess what, i would loose the suppleness in my lower back and it would always get tweaked when i started back on mondays.

taking days off is the worst thing, even manual labor and sure as hell not taking a day off from weightlifting

if you had to support yourself on this earth without out the fancyness and lazyness eazy ness that is that EVOL than you would not learn to LOVE WORKING

a man on his own never takes a day off, he is the same everyday why take a day off just because society does, hell LOOK AT SOCIETY!

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
so in the age-old debate of nature vs nurture you side with the nature theory yes? well, i gotta agree i do as well. in fact, i even think the same as arthur jones when he said, "who a man think is determined by his genes" basically saying that one's personality is 100% genetic and inherited at birth

also we all have different genes  or preferences of those genes and bloodlines from different PLANETS yes i said PLANETS and genetic manipulation, through our fathers and founders

our last name can tell you your strengths and weakness and where you came from , your heritage and your god of gods

you have to experiment with your genetics on a daily basis with food and thought, because your history is not the truth , it has been destroyed
A

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
this guy seems to post nothing but shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this guy seems to post nothing but shit

this used to be a bodybuilding board

but people like me and figgs have made this board much more dynamic

you evol is my love
A

Deadpool

• Getbig V
you look okay

but that burn...well...
X

Master Blaster

i'm not hating, just stating some facts, like you being incredibly influenced by this messageboard. You 're addicted to what the others think of your body and what the others look like. I don't think this addiction is good for you btw.

Wassup, Leafy? Good to see you active on your back-up.