Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247408 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:27:28 PM »
thanks for the well wishes btw.... assholes.. lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
Who here knew? How could we have known?

Were you in a medically induced coma?

Glad you're  okay bro.

youandme

• Getbig V
induced coma?

AusBB

• Getbig II
In for stories of 3rd hand associations with celebrities

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Dude you need your own sticky thread, where you just update us on the going ons in your life!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

Dui?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
you need to go read rangerwil's thread from my first post in it, we need your thoughts

EMBARRASSING

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
here it is... i started giving him shit on page six... and got the thread to page TWENTY SIX... quite good, methinks

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=634531.msg8841548#msg8841548

ps why you in the hospital boyo, another t3 overdose?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
My friend has a cousin who works as a nurse at the hospital ES was in. Said he was an arrogant dick and a bully to everybody, family included.

Yanin

• Getbig III
I saw Greg Valentino on tmz today setting the story straight on Es, apparently it's nothing we think

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Been in hospital last 12days... what'd i miss? what's with Piana? etc???
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 08:55:37 PM »
I was having chest pains and they admitted me and once they did all the tests and shit... each fuckin time they let me go.

I've got 4 fucken ambulance rides to pay for and about $3k in meds.

each time was "severe Sinus Tachycardia" ranging from 220-280 HR and BP of 280-something/160-something.

AND fuckers, my tox-screen was NEGATIVE before you say "overdose" blah blach

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 09:02:31 PM »
I was having chest pains and they admitted me and once they did all the tests and shit... each fuckin time they let me go.

I've got 4 fucken ambulance rides to pay for and about $3k in meds.

each time was "severe Sinus Tachycardia" ranging from 220-280 HR and BP of 280-something/160-something.

AND fuckers, my tox-screen was NEGATIVE before you say "overdose" blah blach

how long where you in hospital for?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 09:13:01 PM »
3 years and 367 days

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 09:22:29 PM »
what's with Piana? I read he OD's and they found white powder and gave him 2 narcan and didn't wake up (2 narcan ain't doing shit for a guy 260+ dumbass EMT's)... how'd he get white powder heroin IN A PILE!!! and NOBODY shorts that shit with a straw.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 10:00:52 PM »
what's with Piana? I read he OD's and they found white powder and gave him 2 narcan and didn't wake up (2 narcan ain't doing shit for a guy 260+ dumbass EMT's)... how'd he get white powder heroin IN A PILE!!! and NOBODY shorts that shit with a straw.

Rich Piana has a long thread about what is going on, and sadly, as far as we know, still in a coma.  I hope he gets better, don't wish ill on anyone, let alone Rich. Everyone has faults. 

Glad you are ok.  Will be in San Diego on Saturday for the IFBB/NPC Pacific contest.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 10:38:04 PM »
Hope your doing better ES was wondering where the fuck you were. I was off for a couple of days being banned

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 10:41:59 PM »
Rich Piana has a long thread about what is going on, and sadly, as far as we know, still in a coma.  I hope he gets better, don't wish ill on anyone, let alone Rich. Everyone has faults. 

Glad you are ok.  Will be in San Diego on Saturday for the IFBB/NPC Pacific contest.

hey ron, thanks for helping me re the email I sent
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 10:48:05 PM »

I'd guess the over/under on pages of bullshit at five!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 11:09:40 PM »
Unfortunaly I did get one, driving myself to the hospital. got pulled over. told them I'm driving to the hospital and had chest pains (I did, seriously thought I was having a heart attact.) so what do I do? I do about 3 shots about 5 mins before leaving for hospital thinking "this isn't going away"... .. so anyways they pull me over and call EMS right away, measure my HR, I was serious Sinus Tachycardia hr was 242, they told me call someone and get my car, if they are not there in 20 mins, the cops will tow it.  By this time the cop was asking me questions, and said he could smell alcohol on my breath... but since I'm having cardiac trouble he let me go to the hospital... handcuffed to the stretcher.... get to the hospital, he says if they admit you, you're not going to jail, which of course they did admit me but like 30 mins had gone by before he did the breathalyzer and blew a .17, so so much time had passed and I had already had meds in me i'll use a Rising Alcohol Defense and Fight the accuracy of his breathalyzer, and THIS time get a decent lawyer....

HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence! he did issue a pink sheet notifying me my license was NOW suspended and says I dunno who the DMV didn't tell you you're suspended before, but here it is now. Overall he was cool and let me wait as long as possible to blow.. distracted him talking about guns. I asked if he had the same sig most LE do, he said no it's a P320, I said OH, the one the military just switched to, he was surprised I knew that. told him I used to be a gun dealer and had my C&R license. asked about his clip, it looked extended, asked if that was a 20? he said hell yea! you do know your guns lol... then I bugged him to taze me for about 5-10mins and he wouldn't do it.

I asked about different LE I know (that I supply) and he knew all of them (all sheffifs) and asked to cut me a break and just give me a reckless driving I was having chest pains and you know it's been a good 30mins for any alcohol I took in would've have risin by now.. he said I wish I could... I asked can he not show up in court? I'm a "personl trainer", ask your buddies. etc.... he was friendly, but I guess what happens in court I NOV...... all in all I did't go to jail since he released me to the hospital when I stayed alllllll fucken night till 5am.

(this was the second time that day, first time I was in the parking lot and pushing my car (electric gear problem.. fixed now) cop pulled up asked if I needed help and saw I was in distress... another sheriff pulled up and called EMS fire truck and all with ambulance... took my to hospital. that' was about 7am. discharged about

A gun dealer that calls a magazine a clip. Fucking bullshit stories. All of it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 11:12:05 PM »
Unfortunaly I did get one, driving myself to the hospital. got pulled over. told them I'm driving to the hospital and had chest pains (I did, seriously thought I was having a heart attact.) so what do I do? I do about 3 shots about 5 mins before leaving for hospital thinking "this isn't going away"... .. so anyways they pull me over and call EMS right away, measure my HR, I was serious Sinus Tachycardia hr was 242, they told me call someone and get my car, if they are not there in 20 mins, the cops will tow it.  By this time the cop was asking me questions, and said he could smell alcohol on my breath... but since I'm having cardiac trouble he let me go to the hospital... handcuffed to the stretcher.... get to the hospital, he says if they admit you, you're not going to jail, which of course they did admit me but like 30 mins had gone by before he did the breathalyzer and blew a .17, so so much time had passed and I had already had meds in me i'll use a Rising Alcohol Defense and Fight the accuracy of his breathalyzer, and THIS time get a decent lawyer....

HE didn't even arrest me for driving with a suspended licence! he did issue a pink sheet notifying me my license was NOW suspended and says I dunno who the DMV didn't tell you you're suspended before, but here it is now. Overall he was cool and let me wait as long as possible to blow.. distracted him talking about guns. I asked if he had the same sig most LE do, he said no it's a P320, I said OH, the one the military just switched to, he was surprised I knew that. told him I used to be a gun dealer and had my C&R license. asked about his clip, it looked extended, asked if that was a 20? he said hell yea! you do know your guns lol... then I bugged him to taze me for about 5-10mins and he wouldn't do it.

I asked about different LE I know (that I supply) and he knew all of them (all sheffifs) and asked to cut me a break and just give me a reckless driving I was having chest pains and you know it's been a good 30mins for any alcohol I took in would've have risin by now.. he said I wish I could... I asked can he not show up in court? I'm a "personl trainer", ask your buddies. etc.... he was friendly, but I guess what happens in court I NOV...... all in all I did't go to jail since he released me to the hospital when I stayed alllllll fucken night till 5am.

(this was the second time that day, first time I was in the parking lot and pushing my car (electric gear problem.. fixed now) cop pulled up asked if I needed help and saw I was in distress... another sheriff pulled up and called EMS fire truck and all with ambulance... took my to hospital. that' was about 7am. discharged about

You really like to live life on the "edge?"

You don't value life? Don't you have kids to take care instead of thinking about yourself all the time?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 03:17:12 AM »

thanks again for your help with my password mixup.. I'm a dumbass sometimes.

as I said earlier, that san diego contest was my first ever contest I got ready for  (poorly, obviously) and landed in the ER a few weeks out getting pumped full of IVs's and minerals. lol... .that' was 17yrs ago when I was 18, hard to believe I can do masters comps now.

come to think of it Ron, I think I've known you for a whopping 18yrs now. haha... time flyes. haha

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 03:20:41 AM »

A gun dealer that calls a magazine a clip. Fucking bullshit stories. All of it.

I grew up in the Midwest, it was a slip.

Don't forget I was also an Armed Security guard, with my C&R License, as well as had a CCC, and RBSD instructor. I know the proper terms bud.

I'm still a bit under the weather and in no mood to argue.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 03:27:33 AM »
You really like to live life on the "edge?"

You don't value life? Don't you have kids to take care instead of thinking about yourself all the time?

question 1?  yea, a lil.. been told that quite a bit.

question 2? I dunno.... I'm not really afraid to die.

question 3? yea, I do... which is why I do the things I to and take the risks I do to provide from them.... in a twisted way.

you have to understand, I'm a felon. a well known felon. my options are limited. I AM however GOOD at what I do. my UGL is top notch. I'm a top personal trainer with a superion knowledge of training. and I mean training EVERYBODY, I adapt. I train old ladies, men, kids, rehab guys,, ect... crossfit, ect... and I have other things in the works.

there's no way I could make the money I make working a "normal" job for a felon. you know?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2017, 03:29:11 AM »
how long where you in hospital for?

last 3 days had 4 ambulance rides.... not lookin forward to that bill.