Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451521 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1650 on: July 02, 2013, 09:25:55 AM »
wow you will back anyone who has a go at me

who is the one with low self esteem  :-*

you've been attacking gal and i this the whole thread. and now im having a go at you? this is the first time ive had enough of your bullshit to tell you to shut the fuck up. and produce a pic which would be very humiliating for you no doubt.

but im having a 'go at you' hahahahah what a fucking ponce you are. your not even in my league, sunshine. come back when you grow a spine.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1651 on: July 02, 2013, 09:29:26 AM »

i keep reading your posts 'bigmc' and cannot help to realise how much of a bitch you have become as of late. why is this?

its too bad. you used to be a quality guy. now your just a too.

congrats on that, i guess.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1652 on: July 02, 2013, 09:31:22 AM »

i keep reading your posts 'bigmc' and cannot help to realise how much of a bitch you have become as of late. why is this?

its too bad. you used to be a quality guy. now your just a too.

congrats on that, i guess.

triple post rookie style meltdown

i dont like scammers
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1653 on: July 02, 2013, 09:32:28 AM »
you've been attacking gal and i this the whole thread. and now im having a go at you? this is the first time ive had enough of your bullshit to tell you to shut the fuck up. and produce a pic which would be very humiliating for you no doubt.

but im having a 'go at you' hahahahah what a fucking ponce you are. your not even in my league, sunshine. come back when you grow a spine.

Just my .02 cents.

...early in the thread he agreed with the posting of you and gal..now he thinks it's over done so he's busting balls.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1654 on: July 02, 2013, 09:33:36 AM »

Just my .02 cents.

...early in the thread he agreed with the posting of you and gal..now he thinks it's over done so he's busting balls.

that and the fact they are trying to rinse people for money

its funny how sensitive they have become now that they are trying to get financial gain

T

no one

• Getbig V
Re: Having a Hard Time Adding Up the Numbers Here
« Reply #1655 on: July 02, 2013, 09:35:42 AM »
Gal and NoOne

Great thread guys and I agree with pretty much everything here; thanks a lot for sharing this all. A few questions to Gal, however.

Why do you exercise with such high volume? If you already gave a reason for the huge volume that you do, I might have missed that. But I recall you saying you do like 40 sets for arms alone and also work out pretty much every day, right?
Especially since you say you are not trying to put on additional muscle mass, why such huge volume? I can see such volume being useful for burning additional calories, but you are already eating so few calories anyways.

Which brings me to my next question: Now you are 6 ft tall, 200+ lbs most of which is muscle, meaning your metabolic rate should be pretty high. On top of it all you are doing a lot of weight training. But when people ask what you typically eat, you outline a very low calorie eating plan. At the moment -and you say this has been so for the last 2 years at least- you aren't trying to lose much fat, right? You say you never go much above 8% BF or so and when you have to lose weight, it is a relatively small amount. Do I understand it correctly in that even when you are just trying to maintain, you eat very little carbs and very little fat?
If I misunderstood, can you give an example of what you would eat to just maintain a 5-6% BF, when you are not trying to lose fat. When I add up the numbers of what you normally eat to maintain, I am coming up with like 1300-1400 calories , which is way too low just to maintain (considering your muscle mass and activity levels). But again, maybe I misunderstood and those meals you mention are what you eat to lose fat, not to maintain. If I did, please share what it is that you typically eat to just maintain.

Thanks and everyone stay strong...

first point: cause its very hard we are finding to over train in this system. the body has become remarkably efficient at utilising cals, esp protein for anabolism. working out isnt just to get 'bigger' it betters you. creates density. burns more fat than cardio. creates that etching i so badly want. plus we both love to train., days off are for when we need to repair. we dont have 'i just dont feel like training today days' on this system. theres too much energy, too much drive to get that much leaner. you'll see when you start it.

the last question has been answered to exhaustion in this thread, thats part of the other reason we decided to do the book. to put all the info in one place. if you havent already take some time to review the whole thread. everything you have asked is in there. its not a waste of time. betterment of ones self never is. cheers.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1656 on: July 02, 2013, 09:36:08 AM »
If they spend hundreds of hours putting something together that actually works for $20 for real people, what s the problem with that vs someone else pimping a supplement that is bs from BB.com that costs triple or even more?  

So far the advice in this thread has helped me a bit no doubt -

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1657 on: July 02, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
that and the fact they are trying to rinse people for money

its funny how sensitive they have become now that they are trying to get financial gain

are you fucking retarded? financial gain hahahahahahahaha $20 split two way is financial gain hahahahaha what a knob. lol holy shit awesome. thanks for that.

feel free to not participate in the purchase of my next lambo hahahaha financial gain he says
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1658 on: July 02, 2013, 09:38:29 AM »
are you fucking retarded? financial gain hahahahahahahaha $20 split two way is financial gain hahahahaha what a knob. lol holy shit awesome. thanks for that.

feel free to not participate in the purchase of my next lambo hahahaha financial gain he says

thanks for proving my point  :)
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1659 on: July 02, 2013, 09:39:54 AM »
triple post rookie style meltdown

i dont like scammers

let me ask you a question.

have you EVER helped anyone on this board with adivse? i do it all the time. and in pm. constantly. fuck this thread is life changing for many. what do you do? nothing. just think your funny? not so much. all the while hiding some kind of massive insecurity.

maybe if you tried what we are saying, which you clearly havent you wouldnt be so negative. but instead its just easier to be, well, you. gross.

my deepest sympathy in that regards.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1660 on: July 02, 2013, 09:41:24 AM »
thanks for proving my point  :)

thanks for allowing me to make mine. dildo.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1661 on: July 02, 2013, 09:44:07 AM »
let me ask you a question.

have you EVER helped anyone on this board with adivse? i do it all the time. and in pm. constantly. fuck this thread is life changing for many. what do you do? nothing. just think your funny? not so much. all the while hiding some kind of massive insecurity.

maybe if you tried what we are saying, which you clearly havent you wouldnt be so negative. but instead its just easier to be, well, you. gross.

my deepest sympathy in that regards.

yes ive helped alot of people via pm

its never crossed my mind to charge them

i understand why you are attacking me the decent part of you is uncomfortable with what you are doing

attack me all you want its water off a ducks back

we both know i dont give a fuck what people think of me on here

maybe you should try that approach instead of throwing tantrums like a pre menstrual girl
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1662 on: July 02, 2013, 09:45:54 AM »

I can confirm thats true.   :)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1663 on: July 02, 2013, 09:46:20 AM »
If they spend hundreds of hours putting something together that actually works for $20 for real people, what s the problem with that vs someone else pimping a supplement that is bs from BB.com that costs triple or even more?  

So far the advice in this thread has helped me a bit no doubt -

see, thats what it about. this ^

not $10. i own two properties and prolly clear more in a year than 'bigmc' grosses. one book 100 books no books it doesnt matter.

b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1664 on: July 02, 2013, 09:49:27 AM »
see, thats what it about. this ^

not $10. i own two properties and prolly clear more in a year than 'bigmc' grosses. one book 100 books no books it doesnt matter.

No lie - you saw my last pic - ill post another up soon and you can see definite improvement and tightening up in midsection. 

The hjardest part is mental.  Just staying on this day in day out day in day out gets hard. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1665 on: July 02, 2013, 09:51:25 AM »
yes ive helped alot of people via pm

its never crossed my mind to charge them

i understand why you are attacking me the decent part of you is uncomfortable with what you are doing

attack me all you want its water off a ducks back

maybe you should try that approach instead of throwing tantrums like a pre menstrual girl

uh huh. im attacking you. go run to your mommy for help. lol

good thing you dont care what people think cause i can safely tell you most will think your a bitch after all this.

and nobody has pm'd you for advise of any kind. what are they going to say 'hey dude, can you help me get out of shape and up to 12% bf? how many big mac combos do you eat a day?'

tantrums he says- your the one crying about being attacked like a 'premenstrual girl' pansy.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1666 on: July 02, 2013, 09:53:38 AM »

uh huh. im attacking you. go run to your mommy for help. lol

good thing you dont care what people think cause i can safely tell you most will think your a bitch after all this.

and nobody has pm'd you for advise of any kind. what are they going to say 'hey dude, can you help me get out of shape and up to 12% bf? how many big mac combos do you eat a day?'

ok stud muffin

at least you can tell your mommy all the fellas on here think you are great

oh and well done with the properties you fucking rule  8)
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1667 on: July 02, 2013, 09:56:19 AM »
No lie - you saw my last pic - ill post another up soon and you can see definite improvement and tightening up in midsection. 

The hjardest part is mental.  Just staying on this day in day out day in day out gets hard. 

you having that meal every 4 days at night to manitenance? other than that ya, you just have to gut it out. that why this works so quickly. theres a bit of suffering but the changes come so quickly the desire to see what tomorrow brings outweighs the wanting to binge and blow a days prgress.

thats why its so easy to break your diet on 1800-2000 cal a day diets. the changes come so slow. frustratingly so. so guys break their diets. with this ive discovered what comes next is a bigger motivator that those chocolate chip/ brownie cookies in my freezer.
b

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #1668 on: July 02, 2013, 09:58:10 AM »
the last question has been answered to exhaustion in this thread, thats part of the other reason we decided to do the book. to put all the info in one place. if you havent already take some time to review the whole thread. everything you have asked is in there. its not a waste of time. betterment of ones self never is. cheers.

Have read the thread and in many instances you guys talk about what you eat. However, I have not come across a clearly stated "This is what I would eat on an average day if I wanted to stay exactly where I am and maintain" sort of post. If it is there and I missed it, very possible...
I will look again, but if Gal could post again such an average day's food intake maybe it'd help to clear it all up; considering how little you guys eat, it'll be a few short lines of text anyways  ;)
But if you guys are busy and want to avoid duplication, no worries.

Thanks again to both of you

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1669 on: July 02, 2013, 09:59:11 AM »
ok stud muffin

at least you can tell your mommy all the fellas on here think you are great

oh and well done with the properties you fucking rule  8)

this all the mighty 'bigmc' has' for me? lol talk about over-rated.

run along little boy.

come back when you have something of value to contribute, like my posts to 333386 and sub 7.

dont worry nobody will miss you if you dont. and wont care if you do. cause nobody wants to look like you anyway.

b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1670 on: July 02, 2013, 10:02:16 AM »
this all the mighty 'bigmc' has' for me? lol talk about over-rated.

run along little boy.

come back when you have something of value to contribute, like my posts to 333386 and sub 7.

dont worry nobody will miss you if you dont. and wont care if you do. cause nobody wants to look like you anyway.

read that back

my five year old could come up with better

good luck with the book  :)
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1671 on: July 02, 2013, 10:05:20 AM »
Question - is calorie count for consumption based on persons weight? 

For example - Im 196lbs right now.   Would the calorie count drop if I say get to 186?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: July 02, 2013, 10:06:25 AM »
Have read the thread and in many instances you guys talk about what you eat. However, I have not come across a clearly stated "This is what I would eat on an average day if I wanted to stay exactly where I am and maintain" sort of post. If it is there and I missed it, very possible...
I will look again, but if Gal could post again such an average day's food intake maybe it'd help to clear it all up; considering how little you guys eat, it'll be a few short lines of text anyways  ;)
But if you guys are busy and want to avoid duplication, no worries.

Thanks again to both of you

i eat the same things every day, the same amounts at the same times, cause i havent reached the point where i am happy, you know? noi matter how lean i get, theres always more i want. its become a very personal challenge to me.

i cant speak for gal, as he covers in depth what he does to maintain his physique year round in the book (i havent seen that chapter yet) but i can pretty much surmise alters the caloric intakes and frequencies. his low days stay low days. his fasted days are fasted days. all that remains the same as they are key. what he adjusts i believe would be cal intake on certain days at certain times.

this is to maintain at sub5%. truthfull unless you there i wouldnt worry about maintaining yet. your *this close* so keep going. see how much you can better yourself. there are a lot of guys who walk around at 7-8%%. fewer still a 6. i dont see anyone walking around daily as lean as Gal.thats kinda the point. thats what sets us apart.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1673 on: July 02, 2013, 10:07:04 AM »
read that back

my five year old could come up with better

good luck with the book  :)

thanks for the best wishes dude!
b

bigmc