Author Topic: trucks??  (Read 5121 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: trucks??
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »
I just found a 2009 ford f450 king ranch loaded to the tits. I'm going to make a deal tomorrow. Its black with gold bottom which I guess is the paint scheme for the king ranch they are all two tone. I looked at the Harley too but the king ranch has a much more comfortable interior.
guess ill have to get the bottom painted black too
I

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2009, 05:40:56 PM »
I just found a 2009 ford f450 king ranch loaded to the tits. I'm going to make a deal tomorrow. Its black with gold bottom which I guess is the paint scheme for the king ranch they are all two tone. I looked at the Harley too but the king ranch has a much more comfortable interior.
epic 8 miles per gallon.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2009, 05:42:29 PM »
epic 8 miles per gallon.

epic trailer owner

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »
so i hear however theres is a tuner company that make a handheld which according to its users is netting and extra 5mpg.  I stuck because i need the towing capcity
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »

epic trailer owner
epic epic epic epic epic epic epic epic
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2009, 09:27:53 PM »
does anyone own one of these ford superdutys
I

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2009, 12:46:18 AM »
Have had a 06 Silverado crew cab, a 04 F-150 crew cab and a 03 Tacoma full size. I must say that i enjoyed driving the Silverado more than the others. All around i just enjoyed driving it much more than the others. This is strange seeing as how i really am not much of a chevy guy. Just my .02 cents.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:46 AM »

Damn, that's high dollar.

I got a 2000 F250 4X4 with the 7.3 powerstroke and it does a fantastic job, I have heard alot of complaints from owners of the newer Ford 3/4 ton diesels that the current motor just can't compare to the 7.3.

Bubba the love sponge was always talking shit about his '08 f350 on the radio. Said the motor just didn't have the balls that his former super duties did.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2009, 12:29:26 PM »
Damn, that's high dollar.

I got a 2000 F250 4X4 with the 7.3 powerstroke and it does a fantastic job, I have heard alot of complaints from owners of the newer Ford 3/4 ton diesels that the current motor just can't compare to the 7.3.

Bubba the love sponge was always talking shit about his '08 f350 on the radio. Said the motor just didn't have the balls that his former super duties did.

The 6.4 makes alot more torque and horsepower than the 7.3. also the tuning available for the new trucks is sick. bolt on exhaust and a tuner and you nearly double your power   1200 lbs of torque and 550rwhp  its amazing what these new 6.4 can lay down.   I just cut a check for the truck so it'll b e home later today. they have to plate it for me and install the bed liner.
I

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2009, 12:52:01 PM »
mine

I remember that dog!  Hope he's still doing well :)

Nice Hummer too btw

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »
I got the H3 version, it's the only one that would fit in my tight, covered work parkade in downtown (parkade in the 3rd pic)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »
pretty girl Bobs, another one from the harem?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »
pretty girl Bobs, another one from the harem?

;) ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2009, 01:03:38 PM »

if its not an H1 then its not a hummer, just a fancy tahoe.

That's like saying a Corvette is just a fancy Camaro or an Escalade is just a fancy Avalanche

Hummers aren't trucks...they are for show (at least the majority of the time); trucks serve a practical purpose. Hope this helps.

Hummer H3T serves practical purpose + has the looks

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »
i like the girls
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
So i got the truck home and I love it.   its a smooth ride too for such a big ass work truck.. I needed it though to haul the racecars around   
I

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »
So i got the truck home and I love it.   its a smooth ride too for such a big ass work truck.. I needed it though to haul the racecars around   

Pics or you're lying   ;D

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2009, 04:54:02 PM »
So I did some research the ford f150 best selling truck for 31 years now and decent fuel economy

the silverrado has overrated  fuel economy and far less features and towing capcity than the ford

dodge is a cruel joke on consumers 

Now these are all based on gas models.

Upping the scale to the superduty line of trucks IE ford f250/350/450/
and the GM version with the 1500/2500/3500
the dodge is also available in three different load carrying capacity's

Now through my research it is apparent that the new 6.4 twin turbo powerstroke engine offered int he superduty series of trucks is far Superior to any other diesel engine of today

The duramax is a great engine however the Allison transmission is not up to par and the duramax have a reputation of over heating during extensive workdays.

the dodge is a great truck and the cummins line of engine are very durable however horribly under powered

If anyone has one of these vehicles please give us your input.

I'm looking to buy a new truck this week. It will be a diesel model and most likely the new ford

didnt read the rest of the post after this but the twin turbo 6.4 is the biggest peice of garbage as far as Diesels go. Cummins new engine is pretty good and the duramax is a good truck. If I were buying I would go with the duramax with the allison tranny. will pull what ever you need decent mileage and the allison tranny is unbeatable in a 3500 dually.

I have driven all of them my father in law has an 06 3500 chevy with drw, I would personally get that or the dodge.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2009, 05:00:35 PM »
didnt read the rest of the post after this but the twin turbo 6.4 is the biggest peice of garbage as far as Diesels go. Cummins new engine is pretty good and the duramax is a good truck. If I were buying I would go with the duramax with the allison tranny. will pull what ever you need decent mileage and the allison tranny is unbeatable in a 3500 dually.

I have driven all of them my father in law has an 06 3500 chevy with drw, I would personally get that or the dodge.

Allison does put out the best transmission, but I still swear by the 7.3 powerstroke for towing capability, I just don't know if it's an option or not on the current models.

Ford owned the market as far as 3/4 ton 4-door looks are concerned, for the most part of this decade, but I think the new Chevys look badass.

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »
Allison does put out the best transmission, but I still swear by the 7.3 powerstroke for towing capability, I just don't know if it's an option or not on the current models.

Ford owned the market as far as 3/4 ton 4-door looks are concerned, for the most part of this decade, but I think the new Chevys look badass.
biggest mistake ever going away from the 7.3 6.4 sucks I dont understand why its so bad, also terrible gas mileage from what I have heard

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2009, 05:24:13 PM »

the gmc cant pill the weight of the f450 and the 6.4 makes tonnes more torque than the 7.3 the dodge or the duramaxi pad  the allioson tranny is limited to around 800lbs of torque so that doesnt help when trying to mod the motor  The kit i just orderd for my truck make 1200lbs of torque and 550 rwhp all on the stock components.  the 6.4 is the next legend from ford   I couldnt be happier
I

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2009, 09:19:41 PM »
the gmc cant pill the weight of the f450 and the 6.4 makes tonnes more torque than the 7.3 the dodge or the duramaxi pad  the allioson tranny is limited to around 800lbs of torque so that doesnt help when trying to mod the motor  The kit i just orderd for my truck make 1200lbs of torque and 550 rwhp all on the stock components.  the 6.4 is the next legend from ford   I couldnt be happier

why would you need over 800lbft? we tow everything horse trailers, boats, 40ft trailers full of hay, I live in the mountains and never had a problem with anything? I cant see that much torque being really use full for everyday use. what are you towing that requires that much torque. by the way 660 torque factory for Chevy vs. 650 factory for ford. I used to like ford until I rode in and drove the 3500 no contest imo. btw very nice truck you got there seriously

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »
btw very nice truck you got there seriously

It's got to be around a $40,000 dollar pick up truck, at least.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »
why would you need over 800lbft? we tow everything horse trailers, boats, 40ft trailers full of hay, I live in the mountains and never had a problem with anything? I cant see that much torque being really use full for everyday use. what are you towing that requires that much torque. by the way 660 torque factory for Chevy vs. 650 factory for ford. I used to like ford until I rode in and drove the 3500 no contest imo. btw very nice truck you got there seriously
the extra power makes the workday alot better fun factor anyway. and the power rating on the duramax is 625lb and on a dyno ive seen a dozen maxis make less than 500 rwtq  and the 6.4 make 650 to the rear wheels so ford has underated this motor.   I love the new gms but cant stand the interiors and we have 15 trucks in our fleet and they are all fords
I