Author Topic: GREG KOVACS ADDICTION  (Read 9943 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: GREG KOVACS ADDICTION
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2009, 03:56:48 PM »
follow your dream, friend

even though it is a Saturday

remember, while the rest of those assholes are out tonight drinking and having mindless sex, you will be resting and recuperating and getting ready for your next workout

btw, i'm not trying to be facetious- going out is overrated
Right on 8)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »
Any recent pix of him? Does he really have Palumbosim now?

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2009, 07:54:06 AM »
greg kovacs..... the best role model for beginners!!!!

FREDO

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 10:28:01 AM »
lol out of breath from a set of curls....just another fat fuck with 0 functional strength or cardio........bodybuildi ng is just another way for fat completely out of shape people to feel good about themselves

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 10:35:40 AM »
lol out of breath from a set of curls....just another fat fuck with 0 functional strength or cardio........bodybuildi ng is just another way for fat completely out of shape people to feel good about themselves
RIGHT ON!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »
True, Greg was not cut out to be a champion bodybuilder, but his sheer size was something at which to marvel. He was BIG. Dude used to come 'round the MuscleMag offices in the mid-90s and hang in the lunch room with myself and Paul Gardiner. He would be at or near 400 pounds and GIGANTIC. The several steps to the second floor would have the big man winded, big time. He was always friendly, though, and totally into the lifetstyle.

In my opinion, Paul Gardiner owes Greg and Bob Kennedy endless gratitude for what they helped him achieve with MuscleTech. I mean, the guy was in his early 20s and working in a MuscleMag store, and all he had was a dream to become wealthy in the EAS way. If it were not for Mr. Kennedy's generosity allowing all those ads and advertorials into the magazine, and Kovacs' freakish size and (then) mystery to sell the product, where would Paul be?

I don't know the arrangements between these men, but I think Greg and Bob deserve compensation in the millions.

Just my opinion.    

What MuscleTech did to Kovacs is beyond description. They got this kid in his twenties, ruined his health with massive doses of somatostatin-C, insulin, aminoglutethimide and sauce, used his monster size to peddle their snake oils with epic success, and then when it became clear that Kovacs' genetics wouldn't allow him to win pro shows, they discarded him in the metaphorical toilet bowl like a used piece of toilet tissue.

And I agree with you that Paul Gardiner is the worst scumbag to ever walk the Earth. In civilized societies, like those of Europe, he would have been charged a long time ago with false advertisement, misrepresentation of scientific data and the use of controlled compounds by the poster boys under his contract, and sentenced to at least 10 years in jail without the possibility of parole. Gardiner followed Bill Phillips strategy to a T, and became immensely rich essentially by lie and deceit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Purge_WTF

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 10:47:46 AM »
  What MuscleTech did to Kovacs is beyond description. They got this kid in his twenties, ruined his health with massive doses of somatostatin-C, insulin, aminoglutethimide and sauce, used his monster size to peddle their snake oils with epic success, and then when it became clear that Kovacs' genetics wouldn't allow him to win pro shows, they discarded him in the metaphorical toilet bowl like a used piece of toilet tissue.

And I agree with you that Paul Gardiner is the worst scumbag to ever walk the Earth. In civilized societies, like those of Europe, he would have been charged a long time ago with false advertisement, misrepresentation of scientific data and the use of controlled compounds by the poster boys under his contract, and sentenced to at least 10 years in jail without the possibility of parole. Gardiner followed Bill Phillips strategy to a T, and became immensely rich essentially by lie and deceit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm not sure about the first paragraph--no-one forced Kovacs to juice--but the second paragraph is dead-on.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »
  I'm not sure about the first paragraph--no-one forced Kovacs to juice--but the second paragraph is dead-on.

But Kovacs juiced expecting that he would either become a champion bodybuilder or that, if that failed, that MuscleTech would take care of him and make him rich. You know, give Kovacs 5% of the profits they owe exclusively to Kovacs's advertising their products. No other bodybuilder, not even a Mr.Olympia, would have lauched MuscleTech's products with the success that Kovacs did. It was Kovacs' abnormal size that made the original CellTech become such a huge success. What angers me is that MuscleTech didn't give Kovacs back even 1% of the money they made off him. They know they owe Kovacs everything. They know he probably has medical problems now that resulted from all the drugs he took to look huge to sell MuscleTech products, and they simply don't care. Kovacs should have now a few million dollars for first making MuscleTech a success in the first place, and second as compensation for crippling his health and likely shortening his life to accomplish that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 11:28:04 AM »
Kovacs surely would've been juicing his life away with or without muscletech

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
Why did the drugs impact Kovacs so much harder than they affected Coleman, Ruhl, Cutler, etc?

Was he using more? Using different substances? What was it?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2009, 11:49:53 AM »
Why did the drugs impact Kovacs so much harder than they affected Coleman, Ruhl, Cutler, etc?

They all went to his calves ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »
Kovacs surely would've been juicing his life away with or without muscletech

Doubtful.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »

If by harder you mean "he got bigger than all those guys", then the explanation is genetics. He had epic genetics for size&strengh, with his incredibly thick bones and muscle fiber density, but he had shitty genetics for bodybuilding because his large frame meant his joints were also big, making his muscles seem small in comparison, and it also meant his hips were very wide, giving him a huge waistline. Compound this with the fact that his muscles were square, and you have a bodybuilding disaster. He was the antithesis of Flex Wheeler.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2009, 12:03:19 PM »
  If by harder you mean "he got bigger than all those guys", then the explanation is genetics. He had epic genetics for size&strengh, with his incredibly thick bones and muscle fiber density, but he had shitty genetics for bodybuilding because his large frame meant his joints were also big, making his muscles seem small in comparison, and it also meant his hips were very wide, giving him a huge waistline. Compound this with the fact that his muscles were square, and you have a bodybuilding disaster. He was the antithesis of Flex Wheeler.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Thank you. I just meant why Palumboism seems to have struck him so much sooner and harder than the other guys. Your explanation goes a long way, but it doesn't explain it all. Look at his face: my great-grandfather looks younger and he died in 1950!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2009, 12:08:58 PM »
Thank you. I just meant why Palumboism seems to have struck him so much sooner and harder than the other guys. Your explanation goes a long way, but it doesn't explain it all. Look at his face: my great-grandfather looks younger and he died in 1950!
LOL Right ON ;D