Author Topic: please share your t3 experience  (Read 39914 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: please share your t3 experience
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2014, 12:34:03 PM »
gonna do a lean bulk after this weekends powerlifting comp, insulin, gh, test enth and tren,was gonna go with 25mcg twice a day

thats good
i use 60-70mcg a day personally when bulking. (divided in 2-3 dosages)

i mainly like it because you can switch from a bulk to a cut and vice versa so damn quickly without having to reverse diet or cut/increase carbs carefully.

reverse dieting for another xx weeks sucks ass when you just come out of a cut.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »
what do you mean by reverse dieting when you come off

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2014, 11:51:37 PM »
if you diet naturally for lets say 20 weeks then in the end your metabolism is gonna be wrecked...
you cant just jump up 1500 kcals to your old bulking macros...

to avoid getting fat after a natural cut you have to increase calories extremely carefully, like 100 kcals a week to hold condition and slowly increase thyroid levels back up

with t3 you can just up 1000 kcals and not put on any fat at all

look at aaron curtis (proclaimed natural), he cuts like 30 weeks for a comp and then reverse diets for another 10-20 weeks or so at least to not get fat quickly again, he increases carbs by like 20 grams a day every week or some shit

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »
I've had good results using 50mcg of T3 while bulking, but i prefer to use T3 when i'm trying to lean out.  75-100mcg of T3 is the most i would ever recommend.  Pyramid up and down, use it for 6-8 weeks, you can run it longer, but i've never used it longer than 10 weeks.

8)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2014, 01:01:47 PM »
I prefer it to clen. Stopped using clen actually as it was affecting my mood and giving me headache. Was using Alpha Pharma clen too which is very good.

Ephedrine is hard to come by now in Ireland.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 07:50:34 AM »
I prefer it to clen. Stopped using clen actually as it was affecting my mood and giving me headache. Was using Alpha Pharma clen too which is very good.

Clen makes me very jittery.  I've only used it a few times and even at low doses it made me feel like shit.

T3 and a good diet is really all you need.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 09:29:26 AM »
was one week on clen, and just added 20mcg t3, will up to 40mcg.. and i droppe the clen.. il lgo at it again a week from now. Didn't feel in the mood for clen (clen alone has always worked well for me with a clean diet).

It may be all in my head but within one day i'm looking leaner lmao... As I already mentioned in the past, my previous t3 experience was horrible and limited...

From all I've read.. it seems like a low dose while eating more may be a good thing and I want in lol.. sick of gaining fat on bulks haha. I'm taking 50mg tren EOD with deca and test as the main boys in my injectable arsenal... Normally I don't use test.. but felt like it... and deca is usually what i rely upon for bulks rather than test or tren... tren/mast is what i run throughout the year if im not bulking... with only test p on weekends for libido kick.

I'll try something different for a change... I always run a tad bit of tren all year long... I used to get sides like everyone does, but no more, other than increased bp... no more insomnia, etc...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 09:34:13 AM »
was one week on clen, and just added 20mcg t3, will up to 40mcg.. and i droppe the clen.. il lgo at it again a week from now. Didn't feel in the mood for clen (clen alone has always worked well for me with a clean diet).

It may be all in my head but within one day i'm looking leaner lmao... As I already mentioned in the past, my previous t3 experience was horrible and limited...
it is.
From all I've read.. it seems like a low dose while eating more may be a good thing and I want in lol.. sick of gaining fat on bulks haha. I'm taking 50mg tren EOD with deca and test as the main boys in my injectable arsenal... Normally I don't use test.. but felt like it... and deca is usually what i rely upon for bulks rather than test or tren... tren/mast is what i run throughout the year if im not bulking... with only test p on weekends for libido kick.

I'll try something different for a change... I always run a tad bit of tren all year long... I used to get sides like everyone does, but no more, other than increased bp... no more insomnia, etc...
20mcg t3 is a waste of time... you produce 25mcg naturally. when youre eating a lot of carbs even up to twice that amount.

use at least 50mcg when cutting up to as much as you can tolerate without it eating your muscle

if you want to use it while bulking use 50-75mcg or so (it increases protein turnover so with lots of AAS it might increase protein synthesis further) ... the higher end can limit gains though

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 09:51:16 AM »

i have the headache issue too on clen
especially the first days
then im fine

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 12:29:31 PM »

What benefits do You see with stacking low dose tren to test+deca cycle? :-) You mean tren 12 months, without break?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2014, 12:56:19 PM »
keeps bloat down, keeps strength up even when you're eating less. Test is notorious for bloat for me. Deca far less actually. I use an AI mind you. I actually like running tren year round with super low test. No sides, only hardness and strength. But for actual size and packing on new size.. deca and a bunch of orals work best for me... Tren never really built size for me only refined me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2014, 11:54:10 PM »
what do you mean with low dose ? 200mg or so?

and what REALLY interests me is how does your bloodwork look? hdl/ldl?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2014, 10:12:43 AM »
Probably super human  ;D

Yeah 200-300ish is pretty low dose

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2014, 10:22:16 AM »
And man.. t3 makes me ridiculously hungry..... im on 40mcg now... it is burning everything.. this is no good.. I am super flat :-/ Trained chest today, I run out of steam FAST... and I carry carbs/fruits with me, but it just goes the way of thin air.

Normally while training I look super pumped... last two days ... nada...

I'll stick to it and roll through it and see how it goes. This is ridiculous lol.. I have no idea how some of you run such higher doses... That's why last time I tried it, at 60-80mcg I just gave up as it ruined a bulk I did. That was years ago. Here I am giving it a second chance at 'lower' doses...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »
i run 200mcg currently

and i still got some minor pumps (thanks to the tren)

i dont feel an increase in appetite at all from t3, however the tren makes me a sugar maniac everytime

only downside is thats its pretty cold here (like 12°C) and im walking around in a shirt all the time and getting weird looks
plus i start sweating profusely as soon as i enter a climatized room or bus

people sit there in leather jackets with woolen hats and scarfs and i have sweat pouring down my face and chest in just a shirt lol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »
Well it seems I need to eat ridiculous amounts of carbs just to get slight muscle fullness.. this is ridiculous..  I am naturally not a lean guy.. and gain fat quick... over the years I learned how to 'eat'.... and too much carbs has never gone well for me, so this is so.. awkward for me right now. I'm worried to lose muscle and at the same time... I'm worried the carbs will make me fat but... they're just going woosh... Mind wrecking seriously... I'm sticking to 40mcg... and I think I'll just increase calories/eat whatever at this point...

The thing that sucks is training with no pumps at the gym... no crazy vein popping madness either... veins seem to have just 'shrunk'

I'm wondering whether to throw in some dbol like 40-60mg... as dbol usually gives great pumps.. but it is notorious for making me bloated so that's kind of a nyaaa decision...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 12:02:45 AM »
dont worry, t3 is NOT as catabolic as people make it look like.
depending on dosage it can COMPLETELY deplete you of glycogen though. but this all comes back when you stop..
at the end of my last cut i looked like a marathon runner, no carbs in me, fullness gone, bodyfat gone. like a beanpole...
but a week after dropping t3 and getting carbs back in you look like a completely different person, its insane. all the fullness is back and you even look much leaner because the skin is pushed out by the full muscles.

the funny thing about a high dose is that you can eat 500g carbs in one sitting and still be completely flat the next day. you just start sweating like mad and burn up, but literally nothing reaches your muscles. thats probably what makes people think they "lost muscle"...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 02:53:44 AM »
i run 200mcg currently

and i still got some minor pumps (thanks to the tren)

i dont feel an increase in appetite at all from t3, however the tren makes me a sugar maniac everytime

only downside is thats its pretty cold here (like 12°C) and im walking around in a shirt all the time and getting weird looks
plus i start sweating profusely as soon as i enter a climatized room or bus

people sit there in leather jackets with woolen hats and scarfs and i have sweat pouring down my face and chest in just a shirt lol

200mcg...is that a typo

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 05:40:57 AM »
200mcg...is that a typo

nope... people always jump on the OMG THATS TOO MUCH bandwagon just because some bro on some forum told them t3 eats muscle...
try it yourself man, t3 is great  ;)

oh and look up buselmo (i think it was him) here on getbig... he was pretty knowledgable and high dosed t3 himself

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2014, 07:47:45 PM »
Well bro I'm gonna continue as I am right now at 40mcg.. I believe I won't go more than 60mcg. I'll throw in some clen in a week or two at 60mcg and see what happens too.

So far so good.. just needing to eat more carbs... They just go poof.

Reding 200mcg hurts my heart lol, but I won't go crazy. The most I read most people do is 100mcg on a good dose of tren, overall anabolics and clen...

I guess.. I'll roll it out and cruise along for a few months with t3 and learn the slopes with it.

I guess it's kind of like with clen.. first three days SUCK and then after that you feel great, lean out and even can put on some new size/strength since u push harder. But first three days.. flat as a marathoner like you say and aching everywhere.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2014, 12:20:16 AM »
Well bro I'm gonna continue as I am right now at 40mcg.. I believe I won't go more than 60mcg. I'll throw in some clen in a week or two at 60mcg and see what happens too.

So far so good.. just needing to eat more carbs... They just go poof.

Reding 200mcg hurts my heart lol, but I won't go crazy. The most I read most people do is 100mcg on a good dose of tren, overall anabolics and clen...

I guess.. I'll roll it out and cruise along for a few months with t3 and learn the slopes with it.

I guess it's kind of like with clen.. first three days SUCK and then after that you feel great, lean out and even can put on some new size/strength since u push harder. But first three days.. flat as a marathoner like you say and aching everywhere.

yeah the aching is bad... especially when you do leg press or stuff that involves stretching ur arms (lat pulldowns or whatever)...
it really hurts to the point where you want to stop and its just only the joints but feels like the bones or something...

really bad but that usually comes within the first week and then goes away for me

dustin

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2014, 01:21:29 PM »
It works well but it flattens you out. I think the optimal way to use it would be balls fucking deep in a cutting cycle once there's nothing left to peel off the last bit of fat.

A general cutting tip - when you do hit a plateau, go easy for a bit on the dieting and training and then go back at it full speed. I hate using Layne's "reverse dieting" phrase, but your metabolism does take a hit and resting will let you build up momentum again. Once you start hitting the weights and diet hard, keep the momentum going by tossing in 25-50mcg of T3 but don't go higher. Higher T3 will speed up the metabolism, but there's a rate of diminishing returns and I don't think losing weight faster is necessarily better. At the higher T3 range you start really burning up glycogen and the muscles don't swell up no matter how much you carb up, play with your water or rest. That was my experience at least. I think a little T3 goes a long way. Don't blast it haphazardly like a lot of desperate fools. A couple few-week bouts of T3 will make a huge impact if you do it right.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2014, 08:19:57 AM »
What's T3's half life?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2014, 09:12:46 AM »
about a day (24 hours)
it gets absorbed fully within 3-4 hours though

means high doses at once "hit harder" as opposed to spreading it out (dosage is the same of course, but sides tend to be more pronounced by taking all at once imo)

dustin

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »
I just read the posts about 200mcg... everyone knows that I HATE a fear monger and try dispelling myths and bringing SENSE into our discussions. But who the fuck needs 200mcg of T3!?!?!? If you have absolutely no body fat on your body, then I'll eat my words. But if you're rocking nothing less than a shredded 6 pack without flexing and with no more than a bit of skin covering it, you need to reevaluate what you're doing.