Author Topic: Little Tattletale Babies on getbig  (Read 30666 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Little Tattletale Babies on getbig
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 12:07:42 PM »
The thread you made on the V about black women could be seen as racist. I don't see why someone would tell on you, but it was a little bit.
that wasn't racist, if it was it would have said, "guy women", my post was perfectly acceptable, it was the same thing as if i had said, "i don't find brunette, blone or redheaded women attractive".

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 12:08:32 PM »
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 12:09:31 PM »
Are you saying that natural dick is the boy who cried wolf ??

do I even know you?  suck a cock and die.  I didn't report sarcasm and even if I did I'd come out and say it, what would I have to hide? 
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2007, 12:09:49 PM »
that wasn't racist, if it was it would have said, "guy women", my post was perfectly acceptable, it was the same thing as if i had said, "i don't find brunette, blone or redheaded women attractive".

I see your point, but the only reason I brought it up is cuz it got deleted. Kiwi and RB didn't do it, so I am guessing Ron deleted it, and that MAY have been where the complaints were from.
E

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 12:11:36 PM »
ive been on the internet since 1997 and i havent been offended once by anything.  some people are waaaaaaay to high strung. 
F

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2007, 12:13:27 PM »
talking about someones dead child is a bit far. i grill people on here all the time, but its in good fun. the weiners that take this shit serious are the losers in life. you can spot them a mile away, once you hit the report button you are in this category(unless its over the line, like talking about dead children).

like alexxs sister has a tight ass and her vagina hangs like the sleeve of a wizard.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »

Yes Rico would be that size if he stopped his IV Drug Usage.....
K

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2007, 12:16:02 PM »
talking about someones dead child is a bit far. i grill people on here all the time, but its in good fun. the weiners that take this shit serious are the losers in life. you can spot them a mile away, once you hit the report button you are in this category(unless its over the line, like talking about dead children).

like alexxs sister has a tight ass and her vagina hangs like the sleeve of a wizard.
exactly my point.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2007, 12:17:31 PM »
I see your point, but the only reason I brought it up is cuz it got deleted. Kiwi and RB didn't do it, so I am guessing Ron deleted it, and that MAY have been where the complaints were from.

And thats what i hate. Because i love the racial stuff because i can disprove those dumb ass "this race is dum/ugly/crazy/lazy/ superior" arguments so fast its fun for me.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »

I've probably reported 4 losers on this board for bringing up my son and I'll keep on doing it .You wanna rip on me that's fine, you step over a line and that's it...sorry, even if it doesn't do a thing I'm gonna report you.

I've never reported sarcasm cause at least he has enough class to not bring that up in a thread.  Like I said, if I reported someone I'll say it...I mean, is somebody gonna try to beat me up for reporting them..c'mon now.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 12:19:27 PM »
Yes sarcasm sure is a classy guy. ::)
just push some weight!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 12:19:55 PM »
hahaha! the little pussys have to log out, and report it under "guest"

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 12:20:01 PM »
Believe it or not: most Internet forums do not let you make jokes about anally sodomizing other member's sisters. This place makes every other forum I've ever participated in look like North Korea.

The Squadfather needs to man the fug up. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »
Believe it or not: most Internet forums do not let you make jokes about anally sodomizing other member's sisters. This place makes every other forum I've ever participated in look like North Korea.

The Squadfather needs to man the fug up. 
what??? the only time i ever say anything about that skinny clowns sister is when he says shit about me, problem is that so do about 25 other peole here as well so you can't just single out one person.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2007, 12:23:06 PM »
you can't just single out one person

When they start threads bitching about how their posts got deleted, I'm willing to give it a try.  :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2007, 12:23:22 PM »
 There will not ever be another 'BB forum' with the character, personality, charm, and humor of GETBIG.

The more the mags and industry bashes us...the more credibility this site gets.

It's has been shown clearly that The King was on the horn with Ron Himself the split second Issac put that OWNING on him demanding Ron Himself to do the 'damage control'.

God-forbid I mention the term 'sexual salascious mountians of steamy Ebony Muscle' in the same sentence of a known guru. Right away Rons phone rings...
?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2007, 12:25:16 PM »
Yes sarcasm sure is a classy guy. ::)

well it just shows the lack of class by guys like bsb and guys like that.

guys that live in thier mom's basement, on foodstamps with a buch of illegitimate kids and all they got time to do is post shit on a BB board about people they don't know and never will.  

nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »

guys that live in thier mom's basement, on foodstamps with a buch of illegitimate kids and all they got time to do is post shit on a BB board about people they don't know and never will.  

Well if classy means attacking your family with all sorts of demaining slurs then sarcasm sure is a classy guy. ::)
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »

what happened to your son was tragic and i would never, ever make fun of something like that, i know how it feels to lose family members.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2007, 12:35:27 PM »
Well talking of telltales wanker alex has just reported me what a fucking cum guzzler.

why does he get special protection?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »
Well talking of telltales wanker alex has just reported me what a fucking cum guzzler.

why does he get special protection?

ta ta
hahahahaha, exactly, it's not our fault his sister has such a prodigious appetite for the cock.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2007, 12:39:42 PM »
Well if classy means attacking your family with all sorts of demaining slurs then sarcasm sure is a classy guy. ::)

he's never done that to me...I dont' know what's going on between you guys, It's none of my business.

what happened to your son was tragic and i would never, ever make fun of something like that, i know how it feels to lose family members.

we've fought a bunch of times and you don't bring it up so I have no reason to report you, I've gone at it with Beserkfury a ton of times and never reported him...but we're pretty cool now.  I can count on 1 hand who I've reported...
nasser=piece of shit

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »
its been reported that alexxs sister has a tight vagina and a bung hole that smells of rich mahogany.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2007, 12:49:41 PM »
yepyou couldn't explain it. you have to experience it to know.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2007, 01:11:38 PM »

Bezfury
bezerker
pollux
...them 3 i'd say defanitely..

hahahaha, you stupid little sand nig. I've never used the report to moderator button. I have, however, recieved 8-10 ultimatums from Ron for comments I've made on this site. One of said comments was directed towards you I think also. Too many chickenshit little pussys flooding these boards now.