Author Topic: Possible future recruits for the SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 22716 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Possible future recruits for the SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »
Hahahahahahahaaa you are not worth going after....

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »
Hahahahahahahaaa you are not worth going after... your entire country is shaped like one big turd.. probably smells like one too...

Nice one.... You do realise that the Squad Secretary comes from NZ as well? No coffee for you buddy.
P

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2007, 03:48:10 PM »
Nice one.... You do realise that the Squad Secretary comes from NZ as well? No coffee for you buddy.

Hopefully he will learn in time before he opens his mouth ::)

The Squad should have stayed smaller, and therefore more elite.  Look at John Matrix, for instance.  Now THERE is a winner.  ::)  The Squad is better when it is smaller.  Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry is getting in.  The "fear factor" has gone WAY down seeing that many of the fairly recent additions are schmucks who couldn`t own themselves out of a wet paper bag.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2007, 03:49:57 PM »

The Squad should have stayed smaller, and therefore more elite.  Look at John Matrix, for instance.  Now THERE is a winner.  ::)  The Squad is better when it is smaller.  Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry is getting in.  The "fear factor" has gone WAY down seeing that many of the fairly recent additions are schmucks who couldn`t own themselves out of a wet paper bag.

Excellent point.
P

The Heckler

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2007, 03:54:18 PM »

Interesting.  I just noticed that "columbusdude" edited his original post once he realized he had his foot in his mouth.

Editing one`s own posts is for pussies.  Have the balls to speak your mind.  And besides, kiwiol has thick skin and would probably not think a thing of the comment.

Speaking simply as someone who used to roam the open plains of getbig in a time of yore with Sarcasm and Mars, it pains me to see what has become of this once great organization.  :'(  BF, SSBG, MOS, the Count, drkaje, and others are a true credit, but the recent influx waters down the greatness of this Great Organization.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2007, 03:58:07 PM »
He did rip into DA pretty hard. Maybe a SQUAD farm system can be set up?

AVBG

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2007, 04:01:00 PM »
Congrats to the new recruits.. This batch is better than Mr Pilates db2431  ::)

1) Benjamin Pearson,

2) Columbusdude82 and

3) Slaveboy1980

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2007, 04:01:28 PM »
Interesting.  I just noticed that "columbusdude" edited his original post once he realized he had his foot in his mouth.

Editing one`s own posts is for pussies.  Have the balls to speak your mind.  And besides, kiwiol has thick skin and would probably not think a thing of the comment.

Speaking simply as someone who used to roam the open plains of getbig in a time of yore with Sarcasm and Mars, it pains me to see what has become of this once great organization.  :'(  BF, SSBG, MOS, and others are a true credit, but the recent influx waters down the greatness of this Great Organization.
dont sugar coat your statement then, tell us how you really feel...who are the bad 'waters'
L

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2007, 04:03:59 PM »
As a Squad associate, I will learn from my mistakes, if and when I make any, on the road to full membership in this elite unit!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2007, 04:46:18 PM »
As a political associate in good standing with The Almighy and ever Powerful SQUAD...

I believe that nothing but good things can happen to an already GREAT assembly of iconic and legendary POSTERS if you look at the work that 'cap86' is doing.

cap86 is doing BIG THINGS on the 'G&O' and is clearly making a name for himself. He is a certified OWNING machine. Many 'tiny tits' fear him.
Thank you great BLockhead.  I wonder what the Squad thinks, but I will continue my work just the same.  I will own these little twats more than methadone in a Smith household.
Squishy face retard

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2007, 04:49:48 PM »
If i had a nickel for every time kiwiol and the other squad members asked me to be in the squad, i'd have several nickels by now...

But i don't need to be part of a group

Besides the squad fears me..Everytime i own sarcasm or another squad member,,,they don't respond..The thread just ends...

The squad fears the choad...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
If i had a nickel for every time kiwiol and the other squad members asked me to be in the squad, i'd have several nickels by now...

Besides the squad fears me..Everytime i own sarcasm or another squad member,,,they don't respond..The thread just ends...

Yeah, I'm afraid of a cokehead with God knows how many STD's. I'm afraid that if I walk too close to you I might catch the clap.  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »
Squadfather, as a newly annointed associate of the Squad, I ask that you give me a mission to execute!
if you ever ask a gay question like this again.... i will destroy you myself!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2007, 07:32:37 PM »

yes the squad fears someone who has been stuck with more dicks than tupac has been shot ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2007, 07:43:12 PM »
yes the squad fears someone who has been stuck with more dicks than tupac has been shot ::)

ever get the feeling that people who really want to be in the squad claim they've been asked just so they can feel important?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2007, 07:45:28 PM »
ever get the feeling that people who really want to be in the squad claim they've been asked just so they can feel important?
of course magoo they worship us

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2007, 07:45:36 PM »

Isn't that the truth..... hhahaha

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2007, 09:07:24 PM »
of course magoo they worship us

it's like those kids in high school who insisted that the prom queen came onto them at the after-prom party, only it turns out they didn't go to the prom, weren't invited to the party and the only girl that ever talked dirty to them cost $3.99 a minute.

The Heckler

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 12:05:59 AM »
If you grab DA's toupee you'll be a getbig god.

IF HE does that I will laugh my fuggin ass off!! That would carve his place in GETBIG history for sure. :D

Alex23

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 12:50:32 AM »

Speaking simply as someone who used to roam the open plains of getbig in a time of yore with Sarcasm and Mars, it pains me to see what has become of this once great organization.  :'(  BF, SSBG, MOS, the Count, drkaje, and others are a true credit, but the recent influx waters down the greatness of this Great Organization.

Heckler... seems like nobody has as much devotion as back in the days.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2007, 01:06:45 AM »
if you ever ask a gay question like this again.... i will destroy you myself!

That was funny. :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2007, 01:08:06 AM »
That was funny. :)
the recruits must be kept in line  >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2007, 01:11:44 AM »

The Squad should have stayed smaller, and therefore more elite. The Squad is better when it is smaller.  Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry is getting in.  The "fear factor" has gone WAY down seeing that many of the fairly recent additions are schmucks who couldn`t own themselves out of a wet paper bag.

Heckler, believe it or not, I actually agree with you here. BTW, no offense to JM - I'm not referring to that, which is why I left it out of the quote. This thread has been an eye-opener of sorts. 'Of sorts' because I had the same thought myself sometime ago, but thought it would be a treacherous proposition, which is why I never acted upon it.

I'll be PMing both Sarcasm and Mars about a new recruitment policy that I've devised. If they approve, then all the SQUAD members will receive a PM from me, which will tell them about it and once there is a majority vote, it'll be announced to the public. Watch this space, people.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2007, 01:18:29 AM »
the recruits must be kept in line  >:(

that reminds me of when gayjona posted his apology to the squad and sarcasm said

"Stop groveling...you're gona give the squad a bad name."