Author Topic: Poll: should pedophiles be banned from the "V"?  (Read 4855 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Poll: should pedophiles be banned from the "V"?
« on: April 01, 2008, 08:32:19 PM »
Just curious. I know from all my "lurking" (  ::) ) that the "V" board is kind of a free for all. I'm just wondering if a line should be drawn. Should we ban pedos?  ???

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: Poll: should pedophiles be banned from the "V"?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 06:28:18 AM »
should we ban plump-O-lard?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »
Aren't you guys going to miss your buddy panda................... ........

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
should we ban plump-O-lard?

I think the time's come when we should seriously talk about that.  It would be for his own good.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 02:35:30 PM »
I think the time's come when we should seriously talk about that.  It would be for his own good.
Coming from the guy who admitted to surfing a pedo site.................... .hahahahahah

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »
Wheres howie :(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 02:59:47 PM »
Coming from the guy who admitted to surfing a pedo site.................... .hahahahahah

Oh yes, finding your account on a pedo site through a google search that took all of 10 seconds = "surfing" the site ::)  You're a filthy sick bastard. >:(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »
Oh yes, finding your account on a pedo site through a google search that took all of 10 seconds = "surfing" the site ::)  You're a filthy sick bastard. >:(
What sick fvck would enter a pedo site just cause a google search lead him there, and not report it to the authorities.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 03:54:02 PM »
What sick fvck would enter a pedo site just cause a google search lead him there, and not report it to the authorities.

What sick fuck would have an account and 4 posts on that site? Care to tell us, you piece of shit pedophile. Don't avoid the question or try to change the topic. Answer it or STFU.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
What sick fuck would have an account and 4 posts on that site? Care to tell us, you piece of shit pedophile. Don't avoid the question or try to change the topic. Answer it or STFU.
I've said it on numerous occasions that I've never had an account on any sick sites like that.  I guess you missed it cause you were too busy working on your curls.................ha hahaahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »
I've said it on numerous occasions that I've never had an account on any sick sites like that.  I guess you missed it cause you were too busy working on your curls.................ha hahaahahaha

Why did you admit before that you posted on that site and now deny it? Why are you a pedophile? Why did four posts mysteriously disappear from there? Why are you an obese piece of shit?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 04:05:07 PM »
Why did you admit before that you posted on that site and now deny it? Why are you a pedophile? Why did four posts mysteriously disappear from there? Why are you an obese piece of shit?
Why you still a virgin?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »
Nice curls, nerd.................... ....hahahahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »
Fortunately, my hair is straight and not curly. But I tried guido it out for that pic and it dried like that. Oh well
Go ahead and make an insult but I posted a pic on the Y with it normal.

Thankfully, I'm not a virgin. But I'm willing to bet you haven't gotten laid in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. I don't think there is one woman out there that would sleep with you for free. You are one of the most disgusting people I've ever seen. You most likely stink like shit, don't shower, are 100+ pounds overweight and likely ridiculously ugly.

Hence why you spend 14 hours a day on here!  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 04:16:28 PM »
Fortunately, my hair is straight and not curly. But I tried guido it out for that pic and it dried like that. Oh well
Go ahead and make an insult but I posted a pic on the Y with it normal.

Thankfully, I'm not a virgin. But I'm willing to bet you haven't gotten laid in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. I don't think there is one woman out there that would sleep with you for free. You are one of the most disgusting people I've ever seen. You most likely stink like shit, don't shower, are 100+ pounds overweight and likely ridiculously ugly.

Hence why you spend 14 hours a day on here!  :D
I can see the women are breaking down your door with your 8000 posts................... ..hahahahahaha

The geek even has two earings

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 04:18:07 PM »
Hey Mr. 8000, why did you deny those pics were you, not that I blame you..................... ..hahahahahahaah

and try to keep your meltdowns to under two paragraphs.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 04:20:28 PM »
More pics of me saved on his hard drive. 3 years old and still trying to use them as an "insult".  ::)

Why won't you post a pic of your face? Not that I can't picture your baggy eyes, chipmunk cheeks, 3 chins and crooked teeth. Probably won't because you're wanted for pedophilia.

Seriously, do you know how homosexual you look when you have a dozen+ plus pics of an 18 year old guy on your computer?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 04:21:54 PM »
Oh, and it's even more pathetic that at any point from 6 am to 12 am the next day, anyone who posts on the V gets a reply from you within 5 minutes. Seriously, go outside and try running or something. Might help you drop under the 450 pound barrier.  :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »
More pics of me saved on his hard drive. 3 years old and still trying to use them as an "insult".  ::)

Why won't you post a pic of your face? Not that I can't picture your baggy eyes, chipmunk cheeks, 3 chins and crooked teeth. Probably won't because you're wanted for pedophilia.

Seriously, do you know how homosexual you look when you have a dozen+ plus pics of an 18 year old guy on your computer?
Don't make it sound like you posted those face pics freely, you kept denying they were even you..........hahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 04:23:10 PM »
Oh, and it's even more pathetic that at any point from 6 am to 12 am the next day, anyone who posts on the V gets a reply from you within 5 minutes. Seriously, go outside and try running or something. Might help you drop under the 450 pound barrier.  :-\
My post count is nowhere near what yours was, Mr 8000.................... .hahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 04:25:49 PM »
My post count is nowhere near what yours was, Mr 8000.................... .hahahahaha

You average 100 or so a day on the V. You're just too much of a pussy to leave it. You lurk though considering every time Panda or someone makes a thread about you, you're all over it like your chin to a buffet plate.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »
You average 100 or so a day on the V. You're just too much of a pussy to leave it. You lurk though considering every time Panda or someone makes a thread about you, you're all over it like your chin to a buffet plate.
I still wouldn't wouldn't reach half of your grand score of 8000......... hahahahaha.............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 04:29:12 PM »
you're all over it like your chin to a buffet plate.
Or you to ugly chicks.................. ..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 04:30:21 PM »
I still wouldn't wouldn't reach half of your grand score of 8000......... hahahahaha.............

Yawn. Are you really so unintelligent that you're only capable of recycling the same two insults?

Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

What's it like being a 40 year old virgin? You can't even try to claim that you get laid looking like you do.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 04:35:43 PM »
Yawn. Are you really so unintelligent that you're only capable of recycling the same two insults?

Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.

What's it like being a 40 year old virgin? You can't even try to claim that you get laid looking like you do.
Look who's recycling, didn't I call u a virgin