Author Topic: i was wrong  (Read 8597 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: i was wrong
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »
A man with passion right here.

Swlabr

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2011, 07:37:59 AM »

,, magic,,

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2011, 07:39:34 AM »
A man with passion right here.

Effortless

Xerxes

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2011, 07:41:58 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2011, 07:46:26 AM »
Lol fucking delusional twit nerd "standing up" to the biggest kid in school. What a disgrace you are.

That's it?  You amoebic simpleton.   When you walk your dog, do you do so off a cliff so that he pushes back against you as you force yourself ever forward like some lemming from Hades?  Yeah, you're a real tough one.  Do you make Rover bark like the dog he is and teach him the meaning of respect?

I bet you're on the Most Wanted list of the SPCA.  Fuck your noise, you mental eunuch.   ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2011, 08:03:10 AM »
Lol fucking delusional twit nerd "standing up" to the biggest kid in school. What a disgrace you are.
Why because he doesnt have GH15's balls in his mouth 24/7 like you? Oh GH15 knows all about jamming needles in his ass so he must know about music. Gimme a break. He knows about steroids that's it. Madonna's voice is shit. Do you rock out to borderline? Your "God" does

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2011, 08:03:28 AM »
madonna ?  that bitch cant even act  lol.  adele's work is superior to that of madonna's.  even charo is better than madonna.
Feliz Navidad?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2011, 08:07:04 AM »
Fame has zero to do with quality.

And who judges the quality?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2011, 08:12:09 AM »
And who judges the quality?

People who listen with their hearts

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2011, 08:16:07 AM »
She has a great voice but shes Too hideous to watch. chainsmokin' disgusting pig. Knowing how she looks somehow takes away from her amazing talent. She isn't just fat, the has that LAzy fat look of her. And shes "proud" of it to. of being a lazy pig that likes to stuff her face. oh well. Insane talent though lol.

rolling in the deep cover from someone that will become amazing when she grows up, 11 now I think. Shes the little girl that sang "somewhere over the rainbow" on xfactor many years back.

Xerxes

« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2011, 08:19:18 AM »
She has a great voice but shes Too hideous to watch. chainsmokin' disgusting pig. Knowing how she looks somehow takes away from her amazing talent. She isn't just fat, the has that LAzy fat look of her. And shes "proud" of it to. of being a lazy pig that likes to stuff her face. oh well. Insane talent though lol.

rolling in the deep cover from someone that will become amazing when she grows up, 11 now I think. Shes the little girl that sang "somewhere over the rainbow" on xfactor many years back.

That little girl is awesome, this one you got right Swede  ;D 8).

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2011, 08:24:36 AM »
remember i said generation nothingness has nothing in music? ,, i was wrong,, your generation has a genious,, finaly you brought up someone who will knows what music is and may end up in an icon level for the right reason ,,

adele is gh15 approved BIG TIME! pretty face too eventhough chub chubb,, but who cares about looks when you got such talent to write and sing music

she will get VERY FAR in history of music that sadly is going down the drain ,, but there you have it ....your generation ! produced a godo thing!

congrats

gh15 approved

After my last set I find a bench and sit upon it, I then play several adele songs on my mp3 player and take in the sights of the gym. I ponder such things as "The weights I just "used" never question me or judge me - they are in fact my brother/sister Iron"
I often reach the point of tears when in this state..I then leave the gym physically and mentally drained.
K

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2011, 08:30:15 AM »
People who listen with their hearts

Enough people listened to Madonna with their hearts to still have her name in the headlines and music on the radios close to 30 years after she started. Oh, off course selling 300 MILLION albums and recognized as the TOP selling female recording artist of ALL TIME helps too. Do I like her? Not particularly, but I can probably name 10 songs of her if asked and recognize a Madonna tune if it comes on, along with 200 million other people. I wonder how many people would recognise Krall, Nat Cole, Joni Mitchell, etc?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »
remember i said generation nothingness has nothing in music? ,, i was wrong,, your generation has a genious,, finaly you brought up someone who will knows what music is and may end up in an icon level for the right reason ,,

adele is gh15 approved BIG TIME! pretty face too eventhough chub chubb,, but who cares about looks when you got such talent to write and sing music

she will get VERY FAR in history of music that sadly is going down the drain ,, but there you have it ....your generation ! produced a godo thing!

congrats

gh15 approved

Absolutely. She's got SOUL.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2011, 08:41:18 AM »
Enough people listened to Madonna with their hearts to still have her name in the headlines and music on the radios close to 30 years after she started. Oh, off course selling 300 MILLION albums and recognized as the TOP selling female recording artist of ALL TIME helps too. Do I like her? Not particularly, but I can probably name 10 songs of her if asked and recognize a Madonna tune if it comes on, along with 200 million other people. I wonder how many people would recognise Krall, Nat Cole, Joni Mitchell, etc?

IMO, "quality" is more than having good vocals only, though it helps of course.
It's needless to come with the matter-of-taste cliche, but there is no objective thing as: this is quality and that is shit. I'm not a fan of Madonna, but she has a strong personally, which reflects in her voice and music. Back in the 8ties most female pop singers lacked this quality.
No arguments here that Cole and Mitchell are great singers.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2011, 08:44:49 AM »
That little girl is awesome, this one you got right Swede  ;D 8).

Don't doubt me arab money

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2011, 08:46:55 AM »
passion for the cock

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2011, 08:50:33 AM »
passion for the cock

passion for your mom

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2011, 08:59:19 AM »

this is going to madona level friends

And that's where you drop the ball, Madonna was decent, was avant garde, but in terms of skill and talent there was far better about.

Adele is good however.

oh and this raw talent:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2011, 09:10:05 AM »
This is pretty cool.  It was all done in one take, no edits.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »
Adele is probably at the height (or close to it) of her career. Her songs are hanging at the tops of the charts across the world and surpassing the records of her mentors. I think she has even been inducted into the Guiness book of world records.

She has a very "rounded" sound~ I can hear jazz, blues, country, and "pop" (of course) plus she has the ability to cover a nice range of upper and lower notes (especially lower).

She has a soulful sound. She sings the kind of music you will want to listen to for years to come, the problem is this: She is ruining her voice with alcohol and cigs.

In the beginning when you are young alcohol and cigs can give you a grainy, deep soulful sound as their effect sets in, but sooner or later, the deep breathing from the diaphragm is killed and the top octaves say "bye bye" ~ the long swooning notes are no longer attempted because the breathing capacity is gone. This is too bad because it doesn't look like she is gonna quit smoking any time soon.

She writes these songs from her heart, probably because she spends a lot of time alone, smoking, drinking and crying.

Many male singers can get away with singing and smoking for a lot of years, but females? Not so much. I hope she realizes what kind of talent she possesses and keeps the cigs in moderation. Most people don't know how to do ANYTHING in moderation, so it could be that she is here and popular..  

only for a short while.

L.L

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2011, 09:21:19 AM »
this is a serious serious threat to madona ,,  about time! i think she is going to be equivalent to madona when all said and done,, FINALY

listen to this! listen to this damn thing this is MASTERPIECE! MASTER FUCKIN PIECE listen to this!! live!

gh15 approved

AMAZING VOICE!!!1!!..and that shit was LIVE!!!!....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2011, 09:27:21 AM »
good call gh15.

broken two girls hearts and both of them took refuge in the sounds of Adele.

she will be famous if she learns timing and how to place emphasis on the correct words to capture the emotion behind them.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2011, 09:33:09 AM »

You dont like her because she's fat? To each his own, I cant stand midgets. ; ::)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »

Popularity has zero to do with talent. It's a marketing game.

The idiotic public is force fed this garbage and they willingly stuff their faces with it.