Author Topic: The Great Ken Patera said something about steroids that's very true!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11458 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
he said in an interview, "if you don't have the frame to lift huge weights you'll never be really strong no matter how many steroids you pump into your body", discuss.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
the number of puffy face idiots i see around my gym would probably like to disagree, but they're too busy quarter squatting 225 and looking in the mirror to make sure no one sees the bottle of dbol in their bag.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
the number of puffy face idiots i see around my gym would probably like to disagree, but they're too busy quarter squatting 225 and looking in the mirror to make sure no one sees the bottle of dbol in their bag.
hahahahaha, exactly.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Ken knows what he's talking about, the man did standing presses behind the neck with 375 pounds and deadlifted 775 on a York powerlifting bar and shrugged it so hard that the bar bent.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
look at the shoulders, traps and neck on this monster :o

&mode=related&search=

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
hahah, yeah.  Sure thing Ken.  Tell that to David Henry.
The fact that you pulled up Ken Patera out of nowhere, is beyond hysterical.  Nice one..haah
N

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahah, yeah.  Sure thing Ken.  Tell that to David Henry.
The fact that you pulled up Ken Patera out of nowhere, is beyond hysterical.  Nice one..haah
hahahaha, David Henry doesn't lift shit, he does quarter reps on everything, he's a little bitch next to a monster like Ken.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
I do agree with one thing.

David Henry is a little bitch.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I do agree with one thing.

David Henry is a little bitch.
hahahahahaha, a workout to David Henry is putting 6 plates on each side of the Hammer Strength high row and then pulling the weight down three inches for 4 eighth reps and then loading a bar with 585 in the power rack and pulling it an inch, how do you compare that to a man who clean and jerked 500 pounds, deadlifted 800 and could knock off reps with 365 pounds on behind the neck presses.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

You are a puffy-faced idiot.

How does it feel to be obese?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Hahaha, but Henry is so short that an inch actually equals like, 10 feet

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
You are a puffy-faced idiot.

How does it feel to be obese?

pretty good, actually! when i put on a sweater and cinch a weight belt on underneath it to keep my giant stomach in, i look like i might be in good shape. 8)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
What happened to his forearms?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
brutal 15 inch arms  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Dave Henry does one arm dumbell tricep extensions with 160lbs!!!!! That's one strong MF!  :D

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Too bad he "extends" his arms a total of 2 inches.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
funny that people like pyyros dimas are ALOT smaller then him yet could almost match his clean and jerk, and natural.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
funny that people like pyyros dimas are ALOT smaller then him yet could almost match his clean and jerk, and natural.

Bro, with all due respect, I have known many an olympic style weightlifter, and let me to tell you something, they juice.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
STOP THE PRESSES

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Bro, with all due respect, I have known many an olympic style weightlifter, and let me to tell you something, they juice.

you are probably right, It is just the olympic games testing is so strict now, it is very hard to get away with it, let alone get 3 golds and one bronze and get away, at four different games. 

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
In his day, Patera was the best American Olympic lifter.  He was the first to clean and jerk 500 lbs if my memory serves.  Ken was also a WSM competitor.  He was a man with a lot of brute strength.
w

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
In his day, Patera was the best American Olympic lifter.  He was the first to clean and jerk 500 lbs if my memory serves.  Ken was also a WSM competitor.  He was a man with a lot of brute strength.

He was one of my idols when growing up brah,

God bless,

Dog.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Sup Dog, where have you been?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
he said in an interview, "if you don't have the frame to lift huge weights you'll never be really strong no matter how many steroids you pump into your body", discuss.
Very true. I knew a guy that was on 1000mgs of test and 600mgs of deca weekly for 12 weeks and he didn't gain more then 5lbs. Its all in your training, diet and genetics. Roids only enhance that.

PB

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
Sup Dog, where have you been?

sup brah, been taking down ice heads, had some trouble with some big samoan drug lord aswell

god bless,

dog.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!