Author Topic: Do you have to be connected to buy the under the counter stuff from GNC?  (Read 5262 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Do you have to be connected to buy the under the counter stuff from GNC?
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »
There's a GNC near me that still stocks the old HOT STUFF -- you remember the one that had micronized d-bol in it along with a bunch of other hard steroids. Apparently, when the FDA pulled it off the shelves, this GNC owner made a deal with HOT STUFF and bought out their inventory. It's expensive though. I paid $400 for two tubs last time but it's worth it. I didn't notice any gains but my gyno got so bad people could see my nips through my suit, so it must have been working bigtime.

If anyone wants some, I will try to hook it up!

Holla!

Special "Your Inside Source" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2007, 08:23:59 AM »
Teenage kids will believe anything. One can make alot from them... oh, wait, all the major BBing mags already are! :)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2007, 08:51:11 AM »
About 5 of these kids would make my day.  If they think they have the real deal with No-Explode, wait till they get their hands on some pro steroids.  They work and as far as I know, not illegal to sell.  Some of these new supps work allot better than anything GNC sells.  I'm not spamming the products, so no names, but after a trip to GNC, you'll think you're in Tijuana boys.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2007, 08:57:38 AM »
About 5 of these kids would make my day.  If they think they have the real deal with No-Explode, wait till they get their hands on some pro steroids.  They work and as far as I know, not illegal to sell.  Some of these new supps work allot better than anything GNC sells.  I'm not spamming the products, so no names, but after a trip to GNC, you'll think you're in Tijuana boys.
I can't tell if there is sarcasm in your post or not.
Squishy face retard

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2007, 09:09:23 AM »
It's amazing how kids are taught to think critically in science class, but none of that education and critical thinking carries over to when they're reading BS claims from supp companies...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2007, 02:30:21 PM »
you can't gain muscle without shopping at GNC at least 3 times a week.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2007, 03:16:07 PM »
you can't gain muscle without shopping at GNC at least 3 times a week day.

fixed
F

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2007, 03:37:50 PM »

Go into any GNC in your area and look for a MALE 'clerk'. Preferably MINOIRTY. Then be straight with him...make sure nobody is around and say...'Hey man...wanna make some MONEY or what? I know your make a tiny commission here but that's all nickels and dimes...what do you get for each GOLD CARD sold? $2? $4?  How about I throw you...$30 and I walk out with this jug of CELl-TEk...between us...I aint no spy or some kind of corporate weeny..."

Or suggest to him that you buy it for FULL PRICE then return it 2 days later and get the FULL refund then slip him a 'tip' to walk backout with the goods.

I'm 99% sure he'll go for it.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2007, 04:24:18 PM »
Blockhead, you are encouraging people to set food inside GNC... I say we let all GNC stores and their products just gather dust...