Author Topic: The Great Ken Patera said something about steroids that's very true!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11459 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
He was one of my idols when growing up brah,

God bless,

Dog.

Could you get out of Kens headlock Dog ???
E

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
Could you get out of Kens headlock Dog ???

With my can of mace I could brah.
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Ken patera is incredible!!!  That second pix, although still very impressive is from the late 80's after he got out of jail, I believe.  Late 70's was his biggest.  The guy also was a great heel!!!!  Sold everything like curt henning did...and that shouldn't be a surprise because the henning family is from the AWA territory that Ken started at.  Just the way he moved, talked, you knew he was a tough sob, legit.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
With my can of mace I could brah.

Good to have you back Dog.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I think Dog left us again :'(
E

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Agreed witht the initial point.... some people just dont have proper structure to lift heavy and gain tons of mass

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
In his day, Patera was the best American Olympic lifter.  He was the first to clean and jerk 500 lbs if my memory serves.  Ken was also a WSM competitor.  He was a man with a lot of brute strength.

When he competed, they still had the military press which was stricter than the clean & jerk..  Military pressed 517 lbs in the '72 Pan Am games--Gold medal.  Bronze medal in the '72 Olympics.  3rd place in the first WSM in '77 with a bad back--Ferrigno was 4th.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
oh my god! good thing he had his power, his mike skills are fukkin awful! In regards to sheer lb for lb strength, hes one of the top 5 people to get into wrestling

Scouser on Tour

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
oh my god! good thing he had his power, his mike skills are fukkin awful! In regards to sheer lb for lb strength, hes one of the top 5 people to get into wrestling

Actually, compared to lots of others it wasn't that bad.