Author Topic: MOTIVATIONAL PICS THREAD  (Read 31369 times)

Trace

• Getbig II
  • NPC Chief Judge
Re: MOTIVATIONAL PICS THREAD
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 02:04:35 PM »
Wow, that is an amazing before and after of Val.  Never saw that one b/4.

You look incredible Lori!!!  WOW!  I'm so amazed at your dynamite physique!  So compact and ripped!  You've got a great package girl!!!

All the other pics are great motivation!  Can't wait to hit the gym!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »
Wow, that is an amazing before and after of Val.  Never saw that one b/4.

You look incredible Lori!!!  WOW!  I'm so amazed at your dynamite physique!  So compact and ripped!  You've got a great package girl!!!

All the other pics are great motivation!  Can't wait to hit the gym!

Thanks Trace!  Right back atcha!   ;)
Your conditioning motivates me to diet!

And I agree, that before/after pic of Val is really unbelieveable!!  I'd love to see more before/afters.   :)

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »
 ;D Man will for sure miss seeing the women at the Arnie.  Wonder what it is about Annie??  Love this pic.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 07:47:33 AM »
;D Man will for sure miss seeing the women at the Arnie.  Wonder what it is about Annie??  Love this pic.

That is an awesome pic.  Are you not going to the Arnold?  I thought you were. 
I'll take a pic with Annie for you.  I ALMOST agreed to do a photo shoot with her (she photographs for Muscle Angels)...but I'm too shy to do an off-season shoot.   :-[

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 08:07:10 AM »

That is an awesome pic.  Are you not going to the Arnold?  I thought you were. 
I'll take a pic with Annie for you.  I ALMOST agreed to do a photo shoot with her (she photographs for Muscle Angels)...but I'm too shy to do an off-season shoot.   :-[

Well i wanted to go but lots of crappy stuff came up for me lately and I got out of even thinking about the show cause i was worried about other stuff.  But Im getting better now and maybe somehow i can get it together still and go.  I would really like to.  A pic with Annie would be cool, as would you 2 doing a shoot together!  My 2 favorite FBB's in one shoot, sounds very nice.  :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 09:52:38 AM »
Well i wanted to go but lots of crappy stuff came up for me lately and I got out of even thinking about the show cause i was worried about other stuff.  But Im getting better now and maybe somehow i can get it together still and go.  I would really like to.  A pic with Annie would be cool, as would you 2 doing a shoot together!  My 2 favorite FBB's in one shoot, sounds very nice.  :)

I'm glad things are turning around for you now...maybe the Arnold is just the way to celebrate that!  :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 10:02:57 PM »
I just don't know what to say about Betty but OMG!!  She has such an awesome shape, unreal X frame. 

Man I think she gives Heather A a run for her money in the quads dept.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 04:32:12 AM »
I just don't know what to say about Betty but OMG!!  She has such an awesome shape, unreal X frame. 

Man I think she gives Heather A a run for her money in the quads dept.

Betty is not one of my favorites, but those are great pics of her!

Her legs...  :o

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2008, 04:36:28 AM »

Betty is not one of my favorites, but those are great pics of her!

Her legs...  :o

Fair enough Rip.  Can I ask what it is about her you don't care for?

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 04:39:24 AM »
Fair enough Rip.  Can I ask what it is about her you don't care for?

Physique-wise, her waist is fairly wide...I can't fault her too much for that, though...I don't have much of a waist and would look similar through the midsection if I was that size (minus the ravioli abs LOL). 
She also looks kinda mean too.   :-[

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2008, 04:52:27 AM »

Physique-wise, her waist is fairly wide...I can't fault her too much for that, though...I don't have much of a waist and would look similar through the midsection if I was that size (minus the ravioli abs LOL). 
She also looks kinda mean too.   :-[

She is thick!! I think her ridiculous quad sweep and wide shoulders make her look in proportion though.  You can tell she ain't messing around with 185lb pound squats in the smith machine, thats for sure.  I really appreciate that kind of physique, you can tell she has suffered in the gym and put in her time.

Mean?  LOL Yeah but in a good way.  :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 09:40:50 AM »
I love this pic of Heather.   8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM »
I love this pic of Heather.   8)

Unreal!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 05:48:06 AM »
Here was a pic I liked dont know if she works out but who cares?  This is a good look ladies a guy just might dig this as a suprise one night when you go off to slip into "something a little more comfortable"  :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 07:32:00 AM »
Here was a pic I liked dont know if she works out but who cares?  This is a good look ladies a guy just might dig this as a suprise one night when you go off to slip into "something a little more comfortable"  :D

LOL what exactly does a pic like this motivate you to do?  It IS a pretty hot outfit!  :D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »

LOL what exactly does a pic like this motivate you to do?  It IS a pretty hot outfit!  :D

Yeah Rip I think you might like a pair of boots like that.  8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 12:21:01 PM »
I found this pic of Annie that I just LOVE.  I didn't know where to post it, so I figured I would post it in this thread.  :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 01:39:17 PM »
I found this pic of Annie that I just LOVE.  I didn't know where to post it, so I figured I would post it in this thread.  :)

Yeah Rip thats a good one.  From the same shoot as this one which is one of my favorites.  Maybe you will get to hang with Annie at the JR usa's?  You can talk to her about PL, she did quite a bit.  And here is another cool one, sexy shoes.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2008, 03:55:54 AM »
Yeah Rip thats a good one.  From the same shoot as this one which is one of my favorites.  Maybe you will get to hang with Annie at the JR usa's?  You can talk to her about PL, she did quite a bit.  And here is another cool one, sexy shoes.

Yes, she did quite a bit of powerlifting.  When I was checking out bench records a couple months ago, I remember seeing her name quite a bit actually.  Her chest is just ridiculous...I like the fact that she didn't get a set of boobs either.   8)
I'd love to catch up with her at the Jr USAs!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 06:37:13 AM »

Yes, she did quite a bit of powerlifting.  When I was checking out bench records a couple months ago, I remember seeing her name quite a bit actually.  Her chest is just ridiculous...I like the fact that she didn't get a set of boobs either.   8)
I'd love to catch up with her at the Jr USAs!

Yes I bet she has set some records.  She does have great pecs.  As far as the boobs thats a tuff one  :-\  Cool she stayed true in one sense, but I think they can look good and really nothing wrong with it.  If she was to get them I say get ones like Betty V. has in the pics above, her's look good IMO.  2 nice round.....with a highway in between, for..... ;D....................... ........................ ........................ ..................ah sorry im back  :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 08:24:27 AM »
Yes I bet she has set some records.  She does have great pecs.  As far as the boobs thats a tuff one  :-\  Cool she stayed true in one sense, but I think they can look good and really nothing wrong with it.  If she was to get them I say get ones like Betty V. has in the pics above, her's look good IMO.  2 nice round.....with a highway in between, for..... ;D....................... ........................ ........................ ..................ah sorry im back  :D

haha nice to have you back in good form love.  That's an awfully big highway there.   :o

I got no problem with boob jobs...I have wanted one myself one more than one occasion.   ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 09:26:27 AM »

That's an awfully big highway there.   :o

Well rip you cant drive a big rig down a little side street  ;D

parsnip1965

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »
The pictures of Annie doing incline Hammer Strength presses with 360 are just ridiculous.  I have no clue how she does that.  Decades of lifting, I guess.  Wow.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
R

Mufasa

• Getbig II
  • Never Give Up Hope!
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2008, 06:47:55 AM »
I've always thought that Heather had the best "X" Frame in the buisness...male or female!

This is one of my favorite pics.

“There comes a