Author Topic: Body by Alexxx  (Read 22071 times)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Re: Body by Alexxx
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2007, 06:14:51 AM »
A little of both.. ;D

Alexxx is natural and doesn't have female breast tissue, yet you call him out  ::)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2007, 06:14:58 AM »
What makes someone look like an ass is when they try and critique Dave Pulcinella about how to train his lats and the correct form...  Meanwhile that critique is coming from someone who honestly looks like a skinny fat guy that occassionally gets to the gym a few times a week.  And that skinny fat guy (ALEXXX) looks like one of those guys that hits the gym after playing pick-up basketball for 2 hrs...  You know they come in all sweaty, do a few sets and then leave...

HAHAHAHAHA Alexxx is so ingrained into your thoughts... You are just another very weak minded BBer...
I

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 06:15:34 AM »
haha who is this fool.

Alexxx has gotten major roles in hollywood movies ;) and others are in the pipeline im told - not bad for a part timer.

On the other hand, the only thing you will achieve with your drug induced gut is an invite to an MD after party where all the industry's circus freaks gather in an attempt to feel normal.

Fvck off.

What movies???

Again what movies???

Oh let me guess, GAY FOR PAY!!!   ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 06:15:42 AM »
I like Alexxx but that's pushing it a little...nah that's pushing it a lot.

Oh brother the wink not mean anything to you?

Note to self: Make things plain and simple for Stark.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 06:16:53 AM »
What movies???

Again what movies???

haha do your own research, hes probably up on IMDB as hes that major ;)

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 06:18:21 AM »
haha do your own research, hes probably up on IMDB as hes that major ;)

Then do us all a favor and save us the Google Search and list his work... ;D

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 06:18:31 AM »
Alexxx is like what 6'4" 220+, put him on a few cycles wait till he's in his later 20's and you have a Pro Physique. Nothing worse then older roid heads busting on natural young talent, just cause you gave up being natural years ago cause of a lack of results doesn't mean you can bust on younger guys which have the power to surpass you naturally.

you have no idea what youre talking about. agent001 does hardly anything as far as gear is concerned. he is a genetic freak. his whole family is. right now, hes clean for the past 2 years and is still 220 in decent condition at 5'7" or so.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 06:19:40 AM »
Oh brother the wink not mean anything to you?

Note to self: Make things plain and simple for Stark.

for a second yea, but than I thought I take this opportunity to point out the obvious.

gayer than wearning D*CK T-shirts  >:(

I have no idea what is more disturbing the "black" guy wearing spandex and a dick shirt or the fag who cannot take his eyes of teh cock.

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 06:22:29 AM »
I have no idea what is more disturbing the "black" guy wearing spandex and a dick shirt or the fag who cannot take his eyes of teh cock.
[/quote]

LMFAO

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 06:23:19 AM »
What movies???

Again what movies???

Actually Alexxx's back was used in the movie 300, in some scene where he is opening a door or something.  I believe there is a thread somewhere about it.
:D Weee

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 06:23:24 AM »

you have no idea what youre talking about. agent001 does hardly anything as far as gear is concerned. he is a genetic freak. his whole family is. right now, hes clean for the past 2 years and is still 220 in decent condition at 5'7" or so.

Point is why can't he understand that Alexxx jokes around ALLOT, no need to bust on someone who feels confident in themselves just because you don't agree with something they say. Alexx has been a jokester since day 1 and I have always been there to defend him and his antics.
I

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 06:25:39 AM »
Then do us all a favor and save us the Google Search and list his work... ;D

Do me a favour - tell me what you've achieved first ;)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 06:34:43 AM »
nothing againts agent001 cause I don't know you but it's funny as hell when a guy who's alot older and has been on roids starts ripping a kid that's natty.  Yeah alexxx has a huge ego but c'mon he's never touched the sauce and is doing fine, maybe not as well as he could be if he'd listen to people but he'd doing fine.  Natural BB is not the same as enhanced, sorry.  I'd rather be a standout natural BB than a subpar or lower tier roided up BB anyday.  Just my opinion and I honestly have nothing againts anyone who does roids.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2007, 06:37:35 AM »
nothing againts agent001 cause I don't know you but it's funny as hell when a guy who's alot older and has been on roids starts ripping a kid that's natty.  Yeah alexxx has a huge ego but c'mon he's never touched the sauce and is doing fine, maybe not as well as he could be if he'd listen to people but he'd doing fine.  Natural BB is not the same as enhanced, sorry.  I'd rather be a standout natural BB than a subpar or lower tier roided up BB anyday.  Just my opinion and I honestly have nothing againts anyone who does roids.
i agree, like i said if either Dave or this other guy had to go drug free they wouldn't even be in the gym.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2007, 06:40:01 AM »
What makes someone look like an ass is when they try and critique Dave Pulcinella about how to train his lats and the correct form...  Meanwhile that critique is coming from someone who honestly looks like a skinny fat guy that occassionally gets to the gym a few times a week.  And that skinny fat guy (ALEXXX) looks like one of those guys that hits the gym after playing pick-up basketball for 2 hrs...  You know they come in all sweaty, do a few sets and then leave...

i think perhaps lats are one bodypart i DONT need help with...or am i delusional.?

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 06:41:50 AM »
i think perhaps lats are one bodypart i DONT need help with...or am i delusional.?
[/quote]

Well according to GETBIG's favorite son ALEXXX...

Your form blows and he could really teach something.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2007, 06:42:50 AM »
i agree, like i said if either Dave or this other guy had to go drug free they wouldn't even be in the gym.

squad, i understand why you might think that, but youre wayy off. i trained for the first 15 years clean and won shows that way. i will try to post some pics.

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2007, 06:43:32 AM »
By the way,

YOUR CONDITIONING IS F*CKING AMAZING!!! ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2007, 06:44:09 AM »

Well according to GETBIG's favorite son ALEXXX...

Your form blows and he could really teach something.

You do realize he also gave Lee Priest chest training tips but Lee never got pissed or negative toward him.
I

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2007, 06:44:19 AM »
By the way,

YOUR CONDITIONING IS F*CKING AMAZING!!! ;D

Your nick = teh bomb.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2007, 06:45:38 AM »
let's get off the insults and get down to some knowledge, what do you do for back Dave?

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2007, 06:46:18 AM »
You do realize he also gave Lee Priest chest training tips but Lee never got pissed or negative toward him.

Hey Mike where are your pics???  I am still waiting patiently.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2007, 06:52:56 AM »

I don't give drugs that much credit, I think both these guys probably do alot of things right as far as nutrition, training and other stuff...problem is they don't understand or have forgotten how hard it is to reach your genetic potential for a natty.  I'm not saying one is harder than the other cuase the standards are different but the top natty guys in the world are not gonna be as massive or as initially impressive as a national level enhanced BB.

Put a tan on alexxx, help him drop a little BF and get rid of the water and he'd look fine, he's made alot of improvements over the last couple of years and if you think he looks like he never worked out then your just being arrogant or ignorant as to what someone looks like "who never tourched a weight".

I've seen the clips of raising the bar and they guy pictured looks like he busts his ass in the gym for the most part...I don't have anything bad to say about him from those clips.
nasser=piece of shit

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2007, 06:53:21 AM »
Hey Mike where are your pics???  I am still waiting patiently.

Why do want to see my pics bad, need some jerkoff matrial or do you want to rip on another young buck. Get a life asshole and stop obsessing over the internet.

I

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2007, 06:53:45 AM »