Author Topic: Body by Alexxx  (Read 22069 times)

Agent001

• Getbig II
Re: Body by Alexxx
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2007, 06:58:10 AM »
I don't give drugs that much credit, I think both these guys probably do alot of things right as far as nutrition, training and other stuff...problem is they don't understand or have forgotten how hard it is to reach your genetic potential for a natty.  I'm not saying one is harder than the other cuase the standards are different but the top natty guys in the world are not gonna be as massive or as initially impressive as a national level enhanced BB.

Put a tan on alexxx, help him drop a little BF and get rid of the water and he'd look fine, he's made alot of improvements over the last couple of years and if you think he looks like he never worked out then your just being arrogant or ignorant as to what someone looks like "who never tourched a weight".

I've seen the clips of raising the bar and they guy pictured looks like he busts his ass in the gym for the most part...I don't have anything bad to say about him from those clips.

If props are due believe I will be the 1st one to give them!!!

That being said, if you honestly think ALEXXX looks good you are NUTS!!!  I am so UNIMPRESSED and he looks (like I said before) like one of those guys who comes into the gym 2-3x's per week all sweaty with a basketball in their hand.  You know, they do a few sets and then leave.  And they never train LEGS!!! 

When I get a chance I will post a pic of my 20 year old Natural Brother.  He is a Div 1 Running Back.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 06:59:23 AM »
You do realize he also gave Lee Priest chest training tips but Lee never got pissed or negative toward him.
Well said, MTM. I came on to say the same thing. Man, this agent orange guy just has no sense of humour. He's not gonna last when Getbig's heavy hitters come out to play. Gayer than scented candles.  :D

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2007, 06:59:42 AM »

Why do want to see my pics bad, need some jerkoff matrial or do you want to rip on another young buck. Get a life asshole and stop obsessing over the internet.

You just have a lot to say for someone that hides behind a screen name.  

Post some pics and let your physique do the talking.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2007, 07:01:27 AM »

That being said, if you honestly think ALEXXX looks good you are NUTS!!!  I am so UNIMPRESSED and he looks (like I said before) like one of those guys who comes into the gym 2-3x's per week all sweaty with a basketball in their hand.  You know, they do a few sets and then leave.  And they never train LEGS!!! 

When I get a chance I will post a pic of my 20 year old Natural Brother.  He is a Div 1 Running Back.
gotta disagree with you here man, Alexxx looks very good for a natural of his height and experience, and actaully his legs are very big, probably his best bodypart.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2007, 07:04:40 AM »
Its good to see there are insecure meatheads like agent about

Do you really think we give a shit about your "bloated midsectioned over geared@ body,

You are a moron, and this thread is a testamony to your faggotry ways,

HOPE THAT HELPED.

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 07:06:16 AM »
Its good to see there are insecure meatheads like agent about

Do you really think we give a shit about your "bloated midsectioned over geared@ body,

You are a moron, and this thread is a testamony to your faggotry ways,

HOPE THAT HELPED.

Sure did!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:09 AM »
Sure did!!!

anytime medicine ball midsection. :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2007, 07:07:16 AM »
Agent001, Alexxx just talks some crap in good fun, and is a very good natured guy, no need to melt over some comments.  Also, for his height, age and natty status he looks quite good...

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2007, 07:12:34 AM »
You do realize he also gave Lee Priest chest training tips but Lee never got pissed or negative toward him.

I think Lee said that he added 1/2 inch to his chest following Alexxx's routine  :D

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2007, 07:14:56 AM »
let's get off the insults and get down to some knowledge, what do you do for back Dave?

years ago i realized i could only get so much out of doing my pulldowns in "textbook" form. so i modified my form into the "rowdowns" that everyone on this board has been making fun of and busting on. it is that one movement that i credit with most of my lat development. every person i have ever show this movement to has not been able to lift their arms over their heads for 4 days after! every time i do them, my lats are sore to the touch for days! the movement LOOKS like the worst brand of cheating imaginable, but theres a method to it and it does work. that movement is the staple of my back workout.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2007, 07:17:19 AM »

do you really think agent001's midsection is that bad? i dont.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2007, 07:18:23 AM »

years ago i realized i could only get so much out of doing my pulldowns in "textbook" form. so i modified my form into the "rowdowns" that everyone on this board has been making fun of and busting on. it is that one movement that i credit with most of my lat development. every person i have ever show this movement to has not been able to lift their arms over their heads for 4 days after! every time i do them, my lats are sore to the touch for days! the movement LOOKS like the worst brand of cheating imaginable, but theres a method to it and it does work. that movement is the staple of my back workout.
what about bb rows, deadlifts, t bars or db rows?

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2007, 07:19:09 AM »

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2007, 07:19:38 AM »

I never said I thought alexxxx looked great, he looks fine for the amount of time he's put in, if you put a tan on him and someon would prep him for a couple of weeks he'd be much more impressive.  He's very tall so it's a little harder to fill out his frame.

If you're boy looks great that's good for him but he's a div 1 running back so in other words he's an elite athlete who has basically one job in life-train for his given profession, yeah he goes to school but I bet he's not exactly required to bust his balls in school and he has trainers, nutritionalists and the like to help him be the best athlete he can be.  Not exactly a fair comparison IMO.

don't get me wrong, I don't know you or know anything about you so it's not personal...
nasser=piece of shit

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2007, 07:21:48 AM »
What movies???

Again what movies???

Oh let me guess, GAY FOR PAY!!!   ;D

He was in the movie "300" based on a Frank Miller story about 300 Spartans, which in turn was based loosely on the historical event.

Not too many can say that they were in 300.
Q

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2007, 07:22:28 AM »
Agent001, Alexxx just talks some crap in good fun, and is a very good natured guy, no need to melt over some comments.  Also, for his height, age and natty status he looks quite good...

Absolutely.
Repent, or join me!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2007, 07:22:59 AM »
Alexxx has improved yes but in way ready to take on or insult agent 001,and dave has a great build too and any negative comments is just out of lack of own self confidence.these guy's have trained long time and should have something to show for it clean or not.and dave compete's so the unnatural part make's sense for now.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2007, 07:23:23 AM »
Why is All Drugs calling out All Natural, anyway? What? Did I miss something?
Repent, or join me!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2007, 07:23:59 AM »
what about bb rows, deadlifts, t bars or db rows?

i will always open with the "rowdowns", then i hit one or two of those other movements afterwards. preexhausting with the "rowdowns" first makes you feel every other movemet so much more!!!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2007, 07:24:44 AM »

you have no idea what youre talking about. agent001 does hardly anything as far as gear is concerned. he is a genetic freak. his whole family is. right now, hes clean for the past 2 years and is still 220 in decent condition at 5'7" or so.

Alexxx is a genetic freak at 6'4" and towers over your tiny pal with a napolean complex at a squiggly 5'7".   I think being tall is definately an advantage for an actor.   You're pal Agent 00whatever has  a great physique but in the real world would probably be staring at Alex's belt buckle.  That's just the genetic hand he was dealt.  Not so bad really.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2007, 07:25:38 AM »
It's been said before, but I think Alexxx looks decent for a natural at his height. I take most of his comments as jokes.

Agent001 you look good in those pictures. Nice kiddy slide btw.

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2007, 07:26:22 AM »
Alexxx is a genetic freak at 6'4" and towers over your tiny pal with a napolean complex at a squiggly 5'7".   I think being tall is definately an advantage for an actor.   You're pal Agent 00whatever has  a great physique but in the real world would probably be staring at Alex's belt buckle.  That's just the genetic hand he was dealt.  Not so bad really.

That means any D1 basketball player is a genetic freak b/c most are taller and heavier...

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2007, 07:27:34 AM »
That means any D1 basketball player is a genetic freak b/c most are taller and heavier...

Pretty much  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2007, 07:34:28 AM »
Im not reading thru all 3 pages of this crap.................... ......

Alexxx is a nobody who thinks he is a somebody online (computer balls)

Dave and Agent are legit competing great bodybuilders (watch Dave tu turn pro at the masters soon!!)

Alexxx should be respectful and asking for there help/advices not insulting them

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2007, 07:37:36 AM »
 ;)

couple more from the "Alexxx collection"