Author Topic: 2013 Super Bowl - RECAP thread  (Read 3753 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Superbowl RECAP thread
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2013, 09:36:06 PM »
How can I be racist if I hate people equally, just for different reasons?

Wild Willie gets very emotional when you bash any men with muscle. He has become quite irate with me when I make fun of pro bodybuilders. His love for men with muscles runs deep.
X

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2013, 09:38:17 PM »
I bet you bitched and moaned on FB about the power outtage. We know your love for FB runs deep  :-\
Surprisingly I didn't say a single thing about it lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2013, 09:39:00 PM »
Fuck Ray Lewis and the fraud called the NFL!

When have you not called fraud in a sporting event or said that one didn't suck. NFL, NBA, MMA...Why do you bother watching?....Or not watching as you say ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2013, 09:40:49 PM »
Wild Willie gets very emotional when you bash any men with muscle. He has become quite irate with me when I make fun of pro bodybuilders. His love for men with muscles runs deep.
It seems that he has made quite the emotional investment in other mens athletic pursuits, such that he has intertwined it to his own very well being.  Taking one for the Team for him is actually a triple-entendre when he wears his favorite football jersey at the hardware store while he waits for an acceptable looking mustache to walk by.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2013, 09:43:09 PM »
Surprisingly I didn't say a single thing about it lol.

youre making progress!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2013, 09:44:37 PM »
It seems that he has made quite the emotional investment in other mens athletic pursuits, such that he has intertwined it to his own very well being.  Taking one for the Team for him is actually a triple-entendre when he wears his favorite football jersey at the hardware store while he waits for an acceptable looking mustache to walk by.

LMAO at the triple-entendre!  ;D

But yes, he has definitely made such an investment in the physical pursuits of other men. It appears that a lot of men do this. Men get very emotional over sporting events, as if they are the one playing the game. An interesting experiment in group dynamics.
X

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 10:00:17 PM »
there are men who have done zero in life.....and are very much into bashing others......sad really.....these losers usually try to act like they haven't a care in the world......they are absolute zeros in life....and act as though they are confident and well adjusted......many times the opposite is true.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »
Once in a while I like to catch a game while with friends or family.  Some people will sit down and watch television upwards of 6 hours a day(which I think is what the average American watches a day).

It was a fun and entertaining game.  But where was the gatorade splash?  I had money riding on Orange Gatorade.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 12:07:17 AM »
Fixed
LOL you guys finished the game with your tail between your legs, taking a safety because you were scared to punt the ball off from the 5 yard line and give kaepernick another shot at the end zone. john harbaugh was just glad time ran out because there was no way you guys were going to stay on stop if there was another couple minutes left in the game. you can thank chris culliver and a young quarterback who takes some time to warm up in a game before he starts playing hot that you won.  next year, its not going to be close.  :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 12:41:40 AM »
LOL you guys finished the game with your tail between your legs, taking a safety because you were scared to punt the ball off from the 5 yard line and give kaepernick another shot at the end zone. john harbaugh was just glad time ran out because there was no way you guys were going to stay on stop if there was another couple minutes left in the game. you can thank chris culliver and a young quarterback who takes some time to warm up in a game before he starts playing hot that you won.  next year, its not going to be close.  :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 01:27:46 AM »

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
not crying or complaining, wiggs. and that was obvious. just stating the facts.  :-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 01:46:13 AM »
not crying or complaining, wiggs. and that was obvious. just stating the facts.  :-*

Then you're making excuses.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 02:12:06 AM »
Then you're making excuses.
no excuses, just a play by play of what happened.  ;)

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2013, 05:00:50 AM »
I'm a Ravens fan and had money on the game.. Plus they continued to lie.. oh it will be on in 15 minutes we were told......20 minutes later, JUST 15 more minutes!!!

it only ended up being 34 minutes total, but I was surfing getbig during this time.

It pissed me off, I was almost at the point of just going to bed (UK based). Ruined the flow of my night. Why could ity not have happened during the half time show?
What pisses me off even more is I could have bet on a power cut but laughed at the ridiculousness of one happening at such a big occasion.

Still the Ravens won me money so I can't complain too much.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 06:11:49 AM »

Yes,and it's called smart play calling.just like when they didnt call a time out with 2:30 left on the clock when all of America was yelling to save themselves some time in case San Fran scored.

...oops my bad.it was actually brilliant use of the game clock ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2013 Super Bowl - RECAP thread
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 08:55:15 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2013, 09:18:00 AM »
Jim Harbough i one sour motherfuckers

he had 4 shots in the endzone and didnt get it done

then he wants to bitch and complain about a Holding call on their last play of the year  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 09:32:21 AM »
Jim Harbough i one sour motherfuckers

he had 4 shots in the endzone and didnt get it done

then he wants to bitch and complain about a Holding call on their last play of the year  ::)

Dude, think about earlier.  Their FG kicker misses a 38 yarder, they get 5 yards on that penalty and try another field goal.  They should have went for it then.  No time for field goals , especially when the kicker just shanked one.  So stupid.

I honestly think the last 4 plays were designed to fuck up so his older brother would win.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 09:42:15 AM »
Dude, think about earlier.  Their FG kicker misses a 38 yarder, they get 5 yards on that penalty and try another field goal.  They should have went for it then.  No time for field goals , especially when the kicker just shanked one.  So stupid.

I honestly think the last 4 plays were designed to fuck up so his older brother would win.

i did thin the dump off to the WR at the side lines on 2nd and goal? during the last drive of the 9ers was going to be flagged for a helmet to helmet hit

Dude almost lost his JAW on that hit, no wonder he didnt make that last catch attempt dude was still dazzed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2013, 10:17:49 AM »
i did thin the dump off to the WR at the side lines on 2nd and goal? during the last drive of the 9ers was going to be flagged for a helmet to helmet hit

Dude almost lost his JAW on that hit, no wonder he didnt make that last catch attempt dude was still dazzed

The niners big play defenders were nowhere to be seen all game.  When they had the chance to stop Baltimore on a big 3 rd down they all whiffed on tackles in the backfield.  SF played very undisciplined.  Baltimore also got away with a lot more on defense.  Oh well. Who gives a fuck who won in the end.  Season is over, time for the draft and offseason.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »
YUM

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2013, 01:34:35 AM »
Yes,and it's called smart play calling.just like when they didnt call a time out with 2:30 left on the clock when all of America was yelling to save themselves some time in case San Fran scored.

...oops my bad.it was actually brilliant use of the game clock ;)
john did outcouch jim

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150