Author Topic: I am the newly elected PDI athletes rep!  (Read 11411 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: I am the newly elected PDI athletes rep!
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 01:28:21 PM »
Thanks man...Good for the athletes.....I am about that.

Good for you Jack!
L

RHINO290

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 01:49:44 PM »

Good for you Jack!

Thanks man....Funny, about 99.99% positive feedback on this thing.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »
We have begun a discussion and Lee refered to me as the PDI athletes rep. I guess I should make a public announcement that I have been elected to this post and will be representing the PDi athletes worldwide.

That sounds like a hulluva an election! One guy refers you to as the rep and you're the rep? Maybe you should ask Lee to "refer" to you as a top ten competitor so you can break out of the PDI basement.

OK, seriously, one question:
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Enjoy your dish...

RHINO290

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 02:21:10 PM »
That sounds like a hulluva an election! One guy refers you to as the rep and you're the rep? Maybe you should ask Lee to "refer" to you as a top ten competitor so you can break out of the PDI basement.

OK, seriously, one question:
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I don't get it? Why ask this question? Where you going with this?

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 02:26:28 PM »
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I don't get it? Why ask this question? Where you going with this?

The PDI is a joke and so is having an athletes rep for fewer than 15 subpar competitors.   So, what is the point of having a rep anyway the PDI has all its shows in one month, one winner and the rest couldn't place top 5 at an NPC nationals...probably a local event like your 8th place finish?

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »
We have begun a discussion and Lee refered to me as the PDI athletes rep. I guess I should make a public announcement that I have been elected to this post and will be representing the PDi athletes worldwide.

Jack were you elected or appointed?  Two post, two different answers.  Where was this gathering of PDI athletes?  Are the minutes from the meeting?  What was the count?  Who else ran? 

~salmon~

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 02:37:13 PM »
Umm...Okay. Me? legal problems You obviously don't know me. I like Jason very much, truth is, Wayne and I ruled him out last year as a candidate for PDI......That is the fact!

Dude, why would Wayne rule out any IFBB pro but let your amateur ass is? You couldn't even place top 5 in Nationals. Shit, when was the last time you even qualified to compete in Nationals ???

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 02:43:27 PM »
MAYBE EVEN HELP YOU BUY MORE FILM AND VASOLINE....

;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2007, 03:57:05 PM »
Rhino you have stated many many times that bbuilding is just a hobby for you..And the PDI is your second job...So why on earth do you believe that you are best suited for being an athletes rep for this organization? ARe you quitting your job at citibank and now putting all your time in promoting the PDI for the benefit of the athletes ect?...

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2007, 04:09:19 PM »
Dude, why would Wayne rule out any IFBB pro but let your amateur ass is? You couldn't even place top 5 in Nationals. Shit, when was the last time you even qualified to compete in Nationals

CONVERSATION BETWEEN JACK AND WAYNE D !

WAYNE: HEY JACK YOU MADE THE TOP 5 AT THAT LOCAL NEW YORK SHOW A FEW YEARS AGO RIGHT ?
JACK: why yes wayne ''slerp slerp '' i almost won a local show !
WAYNE: WELL HERES A ''PRO'' CARD TO MY NEW ORG I DONT WANT JASON ARNTZ HE IS A PRO THAT ALWAYS COME IN SHPAE
BUT YOU, JACK WELL YOU GIVE GREAT HEAD! KEEP SUCKING JACKY BOY ! AND DONT FORGET AM GOING TO NEED 10,000 CASH FOR THAT CARD !
JACK: SLERP SLERP ok wayne do you know i work at citibank ? and i have very strong knees !
Wayne: OH JUST FINISH ME UP FAT ASS ! I HAVE WORK TO DO ........LEE LEE WHERE'S LEE PRIEST TO WIPE THIS UP !
CENSORED BY RON !

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »
HEY JACK MAYBE AS THE REP U COULD TAKE CARE OF OILING ALL THE GUYS UP ?
OH AND CAN YOU ASK WAYNE WHEN THAT WEB SITE IS GOING UP
YOU COULD TELL HIM MYSPACE IS FREE ! :-*
CENSORED BY RON !

ChrisGlass

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 06:03:21 PM »
Jack is a good pick for Athlete's Rep.  He's got a lot of faith in the 'up and coming' guys, and is willing to help.  Good for Everyone, Jack!! 
Truly,
Chris Glass

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2007, 07:15:43 PM »
WEBSITE?
Truly STOP WHINING

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2007, 12:04:48 AM »
I like Jason very much,

CUT THE SHIT HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT AND THEN BASH HIM ?
BE A REAL MAN AND SAY WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL !
THE TRUTH IS JASON WAS SENT A CONTRACT BY WAYNE AND HE SAID NO
IS WAYNE NOW USING A NEVERWAS BB TO HELP HIM MAKE DECISIONS ?
I KNOW WAYNE THE MAN IS ARROGANT AND HE WOULD NEVER EVER ASK A BB WHAT THEY THINK AS FAR AS BUSINESS IS CONCERNED SO YOUR LYING ! UNLESS YOUR THE MONEY MAN AT PDI AND THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY THEY HANDED YOU A PRO CARD !

Produce the contract tough guy.
The BBinsider

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2007, 12:26:26 AM »
I like Jason very much,

CUT THE SHIT HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT AND THEN BASH HIM ?
BE A REAL MAN AND SAY WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL !
THE TRUTH IS JASON WAS SENT A CONTRACT BY WAYNE AND HE SAID NO
IS WAYNE NOW USING A NEVERWAS BB TO HELP HIM MAKE DECISIONS ?
I KNOW WAYNE THE MAN IS ARROGANT AND HE WOULD NEVER EVER ASK A BB WHAT THEY THINK AS FAR AS BUSINESS IS CONCERNED SO YOUR LYING ! UNLESS YOUR THE MONEY MAN AT PDI AND THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY THEY HANDED YOU A PRO CARD !

God another dipshit pretending.  Where the hell do you guys come from.  Wayne never sent Arntz a contract you moron.  If he did lets see it.  And we are all sure you like Jason VERY MUCH.  But really, we don't need to know your sex life.  Keep it to yourself.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2007, 01:08:56 AM »
regardless if wayne sent Arntz a contract or not don't any of you find it troubling that Rhino stated that he told Wayne that Arntz is not a good fit for the PDI???Even if Arntz had no intentions of ever going to the PDI, why on earth would Jack try to dictate Jason's career?...How could that be ok in anyones book...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2007, 05:07:56 AM »
Perhaps...What I can tell you is that these are not tier three bodybuilders that are coming. I had to laugh at Jason arntzs comments in mUsclemag about he was not interested in coming to PDI because of the quality of the athletes. Truth is, he could not make the top ten, and he was someone that was ruled out early on, as a person we did not want.....Sorry Jason, but you need to reel in that ego of your's bro. I am dissapointed in Jason's comments and have never been disrespectful, but I cannot ignore that statement.

I don't think Jason should be talking shit ass he is no top tier pro at all but I will say he could easily place top 10 in a PDI show.
I

~salmon~

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2007, 05:19:52 AM »
Perhaps...What I can tell you is that these are not tier three bodybuilders that are coming. I had to laugh at Jason arntzs comments in mUsclemag about he was not interested in coming to PDI because of the quality of the athletes. Truth is, he could not make the top ten, and he was someone that was ruled out early on, as a person we did not want.....Sorry Jason, but you need to reel in that ego of your's bro. I am dissapointed in Jason's comments and have never been disrespectful, but I cannot ignore that statement.

So let's get this straight.

Wayne and you (oh brother ::)) decided you did not want Arntz, but wanted these stellar physiques that graced the NOC stage. Arntz is a shitty bodybuilder for sure, but the sad thing is he is way better than all these guys. No bash on the PDI here, but bottom line is when Arntz said the quality was lower he was right. These guys barely belong on a bodybuilding stage, let alone a "pro" stage hahahahaha!!!!!

~salmon~

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2007, 05:20:51 AM »
Arntz

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2007, 05:28:06 AM »

"a person we did not want."

Unlike you, Arntz has earned a pro card.

In the IFBB.

If Arntz shouldn't be in the PDI, then why London, should you?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2007, 05:31:42 AM »
Arntz may not be great but he looks good and has a complete physique.

I

~salmon~

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2007, 05:35:14 AM »
Arntz may not be great but he looks good and has a complete physique.

I think he may not have enough size or good enough conditioning for the PDI. I think they prefer shredded mass monsters like this NOC competitor ::)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2007, 05:45:37 AM »
I think he may not have enough size or good enough conditioning for the PDI. I think they prefer shredded mass monsters like this NOC competitor ::)

They tend to prefer the smashed asshole look over in the PDI. Everyone outside the top 5 didn't even look like they belonged on a 'pro' stage. I don't see why they would not want as many IFBB pro's as they can get, it will only broaden the talent pool which is now only a puddle.
I

RHINO290

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2007, 05:56:13 AM »
regardless if wayne sent Arntz a contract or not don't any of you find it troubling that Rhino stated that he told Wayne that Arntz is not a good fit for the PDI???Even if Arntz had no intentions of ever going to the PDI, why on earth would Jack try to dictate Jason's career?...How could that be ok in anyones book...

I will address this one last time.

1) I did not tell wayne anything about Jason. It was deemed that HE was not a good fit, not by me, but by the PDI.
2) I qualified by winning the Nabba North Americans/3rd Nabba world championships
3) I think Jason is a gret bodybuilder, and yes, better than me. It actually begs the question, "why is a graet bodybuilder like Jason, not making any money in the ifbb, when I am making money, conmpeting in the PDI????" Thants what you should be asking.
4) Jason and I are freinds, but I can tell you, he was never sent a contract, and if Jason is going to make disparaging statements concerning the PDI, then he needs to be prepared for rebuttal....PERIOD.
5) For the last time, your are not going to start shit between me and Jason.  I HAPPEN TO BE FREINDS WITH HIM

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2007, 07:27:28 AM »
NOT AFTER THIS ! :o
CENSORED BY RON !