Author Topic: Does Wayne ask Rhino  (Read 7268 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Does Wayne ask Rhino
« on: March 19, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
who should and should'nt be given a contract with the PDI???

He says so.....WTF!!!

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Does Wayne ask Rhino
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 05:48:28 PM »
who should and should'nt be given a contract with the PDI???

He says so.....WTF!!!

Does he ask him to sh*t on Lee's face?  Lee like that from what we understand.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 05:55:55 PM »
Well, he asked him to compete in a pro show without ever having won a competition....so I guess anything is possible.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 06:07:03 PM »
Be nice to Rhino if you ever want to compete in the PDI..

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 07:41:20 PM »
Be nice to Rhino if you ever want to compete in the PDI..

yes...Could you imagine that Rhino the man who couldn't place at a national NPC show today could control Jason Arnz's(IFBB pro) destiny in terms of the PDI...

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 07:48:13 PM »
LOL I HAVE BEEN ASKING RHINO THIS QUESTION AND HE SEEMS TO BYPASS IT ! :

I SAW THIS BLOATED FAT FUCK DO A LOCAL SHOW THREE YEARS AGO IN NEWY ORK AND HE COULD NOT
EVEN WIN HIS CLASS IN THE SUPERS WHICH IS THE EASY GROUP TO WIN !
CENSORED BY RON !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »
This comes up once a month like clockwork... Yes, Jack London really did win the NAABA show.  When I see people who know this - bashing him and accusing him of "not having proof" of the win, I don't understand it.  To say that, you should have some evidence.  Jack has shown pics of the show.  big Ant was in the show with him and went into great detail about Jack's win.  Bob Gruskin, president of NAABA said jack won the show.  And, Jack did the world championships the following year, which required he win NAABA North Americans first. Plus we have the PICTURES, shown below.

I don't get it.  Debate the merits of his argument.  Debate fair market competition or the IFBB vs. PDI.  Debate anything you please.  But throwing out the statement "we haven't seen proof of..." Jack's win isn't how grownups argue.  It's an outright lie and a baseless attack.  And I think the pros and industry folks here are better than that.  After all, when one throw out a baseless lie like that, it reflects on that person, as well as his/her companies.  Just plain bad for business. 

August 18, 2006
Mar 30, 1996 - NAABA N. Americans

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 08:21:19 PM »
240 HE DID WIN A NABBA SHOW ! BUT WHO DID HE BEAT ?
LIKE I SAID THE MAN COULD NOT WIN A LOCAL NPC SHOW THREE YEARS AGO U CAN ASK HIM !
CENSORED BY RON !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »
LIKE I SAID THE MAN COULD NOT WIN A LOCAL NPC SHOW THREE YEARS AGO U CAN ASK HIM !

Hey man,

My post was about the people who demand proof that he won the show.   To me, they embarass themselves and hurt the business when the evidence is clear he won the show. 

As far as your post - from what I remember, he came from a 7 year layoff in the finance field and did that show in 2004, which he didn't win.  Hey, stuff happens.  A few getbig members would bury a few of our local getbig pros if they held the contest tomorrow, as people are always at different points in their careers/contest prep at different times.  It's the nature of the sport.

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »

I cant remember his last name... someone named Vinny?

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 11:18:30 PM »
Those guys in that line-up are lookin' large..

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 12:45:40 AM »

Hey big fella where is the pic of you winning a show.  Yea just like we thought, you have none.  Big mouth small mind, pretty common among guys lie you.  Keep it up, you're doing great in life.  hahahaha moron

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 12:57:25 AM »
This comes up once a month like clockwork... Yes, Jack London really did win the NAABA show.  When I see people who know this - bashing him and accusing him of "not having proof" of the win, I don't understand it.  To say that, you should have some evidence.  Jack has shown pics of the show.  big Ant was in the show with him and went into great detail about Jack's win.  Bob Gruskin, president of NAABA said jack won the show.  And, Jack did the world championships the following year, which required he win NAABA North Americans first. Plus we have the PICTURES, shown below.

I don't get it.  Debate the merits of his argument.  Debate fair market competition or the IFBB vs. PDI.  Debate anything you please.  But throwing out the statement "we haven't seen proof of..." Jack's win isn't how grownups argue.  It's an outright lie and a baseless attack.  And I think the pros and industry folks here are better than that.  After all, when one throw out a baseless lie like that, it reflects on that person, as well as his/her companies.  Just plain bad for business. 

August 18, 2006
Mar 30, 1996 - NAABA N. Americans

i'm saying his physique today couldn't land him a top 10 spot at any npc national show..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 04:47:14 AM »

Seriously?

You remember where he placed then?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 05:10:32 AM »
Hey man,

My post was about the people who demand proof that he won the show.   To me, they embarass themselves and hurt the business when the evidence is clear he won the show. 

As far as your post - from what I remember, he came from a 7 year layoff in the finance field and did that show in 2004, which he didn't win.  Hey, stuff happens.  A few getbig members would bury a few of our local getbig pros if they held the contest tomorrow, as people are always at different points in their careers/contest prep at different times.  It's the nature of the sport.

The problem people have with Rhnio is that he was "given" his pro card.  He never earned it
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 06:05:21 AM »
hahah rhino, the haters are all coming out of the woodwork now...you must be doing something right!!
L

RHINO290

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 06:06:31 AM »
hahah rhino, the haters are all coming out of the woodwork now...you must be doing something right!!

You know it bro....They would all shut up, if they came to see me in person.......Cause I'm such a shitty bodybuiler...LOL!

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 07:23:14 AM »
RHINO YOUR LIKE EVERY BAD BB I KNOW IF THEY DONT PLACE IT MUST BE THAT THE SHOW IS FIXED
AND THE POWERS THAT BE DONT LIKE YOU LOL !
I GOT NEWS FOR YOU WHEN VIC MARTINEZ WON THE NATIONS ON HIS FIRST TRY ALOT OF
THE NEW YORK EAST COAST POWERS, DID NOT LIKE HIM BUT HE STILL WON BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST BB ON STAGE !
YOU GOT 7TH BECAUSE YOU SUCK ASS ! :'( :'(
CENSORED BY RON !

RHINO290

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 07:39:58 AM »
RHINO YOUR LIKE EVERY BAD BB I KNOW IF THEY DONT PLACE IT MUST BE THAT THE SHOW IS FIXED
AND THE POWERS THAT BE DONT LIKE YOU LOL !
I GOT NEWS FOR YOU WHEN VIC MARTINEZ WON THE NATIONS ON HIS FIRST TRY ALOT OF
THE NEW YORK EAST COAST POWERS, DID NOT LIKE HIM BUT HE STILL WON BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEST BB ON STAGE !
YOU GOT 7TH BECAUSE YOU SUCK ASS ! :'( :'(

Um okay, and lets see pics of you.

RHINO290

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 07:42:02 AM »
LOL I HAVE BEEN ASKING RHINO THIS QUESTION AND HE SEEMS TO BYPASS IT ! :

I SAW THIS BLOATED FAT FUCK DO A LOCAL SHOW THREE YEARS AGO IN NEWY ORK AND HE COULD NOT
EVEN WIN HIS CLASS IN THE SUPERS WHICH IS THE EASY GROUP TO WIN !

I'm beginning to think you have some crush on me. You follow me from thread to thread. What are you some closet gay who wants to fuck me???? Sorry, I don't go that way. You seem so frustrated, I feel bad for you, why don't you go find some shmoe to have sex with? You know, there is nothing wrong with being gay, and having fetishes.....Nobody will judge you.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 07:46:31 AM »
Well, I was in the first 5 callouts, and eneded up 7th???? The results of that bullshit Atlantic States was the reason why I went to the PDI. Another Weinberger debachel. Even Ceproani won, and desered to win, I had myself in 2nd/maybe 3rd......anyone who was there knows, that I was the most shredded guy in the show.

Bottom line? I got screwed......whatever. I have won plenty of shows and will contu=-inue to improve.

I don't dictate anyones career you sinple jackass.....Now shut up, or show us some pics of you.
You're right London, it must have been because you worked out with that gangbanger, drug dealer Jason Arntz that you got screwed. Please...Stick to doing what you do best, banging married fitness psychos and eating donut holes. Blaming the promoter is almost as pathetic as the fat rolls on your back.
Enjoy your dish...

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 07:46:38 AM »
I'm beginning to think you have some crush on me. You follow me from thread to thread. What are you some closet gay who wants to fuck me? Sorry, I don't go that way. You seem so frustrated, I feel bad for you, why don't you go find some shmoe to have sex with? You know, there is nothing wrong with being gay, and having fetishes.....Nobody will judge you.

LOL YOU HAVE A VERY ACTIVE IMAGINATION ! I CANT IMAGINE ANY  MAN WOMAN OR TRANNY WOULD WANT TO HAVE SEX  WITH YOUR UGLY ASS !
CENSORED BY RON !

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 07:48:36 AM »
HOW DO U GET ANY WORK DONE AT CITIBANK RHINO ?  I GUESS YOUR THE MAIL ROOM SUPERVISOR
CENSORED BY RON !

RHINO290

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 08:17:58 AM »
HOW DO U GET ANY WORK DONE AT CITIBANK RHINO ?  I GUESS YOUR THE MAIL ROOM SUPERVISOR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER........KEEP GOING, YOU ARE GREAT ENTERTAINMENT.

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2007, 08:20:45 AM »

Getbig IV

(No subject)
« Sent to: LAMA-PAI on: Today at 07:43:20 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep running your mouth....All you are doing is making me look better, and better....and making yourself look like a fucking jackass.....

But please continue, I love the publicity.........fuckin g loser.
CENSORED BY RON !