Author Topic: paco bautista LEG training pics  (Read 7689 times)

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
Re: paco bautista LEG training pics
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 01:34:06 PM »

Are you joking or being serious dude

Seriously, weight belts for exercises like extensions serve a purpose of keeping your insides firm in place. The idea of a lifting belt is not to protect the spine, but to protect from an inguinal hernia, alson known as a rupture of the abs inside wall. The false sense of spine protection they provide is only because of the restricted, tight feeling they give you, but don't kid yourself you are free to cheat in the most bizarre manner bending backwards when doing barbell curls just because 'you're using a belt that suposedly protects the back'....
Train forever !

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 01:43:05 PM »
Seriously, weight belts for exercises like extensions serve a purpose of keeping your insides firm in place. The idea of a lifting belt is not to protect the spine, but to protect from an inguinal hernia, alson known as a rupture of the abs inside wall. The false sense of spine protection they provide is only because of the restricted, tight feeling they give you, but don't kid yourself you are free to cheat in the most bizarre manner bending backwards when doing barbell curls just because 'you're using a belt that suposedly protects the back'....

But doesn't working out without a belt build stronger tendons in the back? Strengthen your back a lot better than with a belt. I've never used a belt in my 3-4yrs of lifting (knock on wood).

If you say lifiting belts helps with keeping tissue or an inner organ from thrusting through an opening in its surrounding walls then i guess i should use a lifting belt everytime i hit the gym up dude? I mean i'm natural dude it's not like i'm on steroids cause i worry about inner organs outgrowing itself
#

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 03:18:33 PM »

Well...

Those pics of Paco were definitely taken for his 'target audience'.
?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »
They're not even pretending anymore.....just straight "gayness for sale".  :-\

;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »
"...They're not even pretending anymore.....just straight "gayness for sale".

Straight gayness? Is that possible?
a

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 08:44:09 PM »
But doesn't working out without a belt build stronger tendons in the back? Strengthen your back a lot better than with a belt. I've never used a belt in my 3-4yrs of lifting (knock on wood).

If you say lifiting belts helps with keeping tissue or an inner organ from thrusting through an opening in its surrounding walls then i guess i should use a lifting belt everytime i hit the gym up dude? I mean i'm natural dude it's not like i'm on steroids cause i worry about inner organs outgrowing itself

When you see pros like Dorian Yates and Markus Ruhl using a belt to perform 45 degree leg presses, an exercise that you are essentialy laying down with the back completely suported, what does that tell you??? The belt helps to stabilize the pressure inside the abdominal wall, when performing exercises that dig deep inside you, causing tremenduous pressure, like the leg press. Summing it up, use a belt whenever you perform that causes an extreme pressure build up inside your core, if you don't feel like suffering an hernia. Dennis James had to skip shows the begining of this year due to an hernia operation. Mike Matarazzo had to be stiched with a carbon fiber line to keep his belly button in place. The message is : if you don't want to suffer from an abdominal hernia, wear the belt.
Train forever !

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 08:57:30 PM »
On an odd note; dude still has all his hair. What gives?

Perhaps he is natural.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 08:58:39 PM »
a

blacktaboo

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 07:26:45 AM »
dogshit upper body

dogshit upper  body??? thats harsh!!!! guess u have been studying his physique ??

Paco is an animal in his own rights....!!!

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 02:16:27 PM »
Gay pics. I thought they would have been digi shots from Koliseum gym or something, not sweat wrestler material.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 03:01:33 PM »
Gay pics. I thought they would have been digi shots from Koliseum gym or something, not sweat wrestler material.

Nice nick.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 05:01:17 PM »
:o

:o :o :o  That second picture is crazy; his quads are just hanging off to the side like some cargo pants pockets.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2007, 05:55:25 PM »
Paco es muy fuerte!