Author Topic: Whats your view on that little kid washed up on the beach?  (Read 13409 times)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: Whats your view on that little kid washed up on the beach?
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2015, 04:39:47 PM »
Great replies here.....lets continue with why the fvck aren't any of the Arab countries stepping up to help ?

There's very little pity in the Arab world -- even for their own kind.  And yet Europe's political classes (e.g. that idiotic cuckold David Cameron), and the rest of the useful idiots, are drowning in tears of pity and sorrow.  There's something odd about that, isn't there?

This Muslim Philanthropist wants to help... but only by establishing another Muslim foothold in Europe:
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/contents/afp/2015/09/europe-migrants-egypt-island.html

For some reason, this burden is Europe's.  Only Europe can help those poor, saintly migrants.  And, if it doesn't, only Europeans are cruel and evil fascists.   ::)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2015, 05:34:54 PM »
100 Christian children slaughtered like pigs in Nigeria and no one sheds a tear. But one little Muslim boy washes up on the beach and everyone goes nuts. Tell me again about the lack of a media narrative.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2015, 07:34:48 PM »
No child should die due to the poor choices the parents make.

But when all you anti-American Eurofags turn to the U.S. for help next week, you can all go fuck a pile of rocks.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2015, 08:14:53 PM »
They need to ... help ... solve the problem at the root. Fuck having all our (nations) messed up.

Exactly what I've been saying all along.

Although, I am quite certain non-Muslim nations cannot affect any positive change whatsoever in these shithole countries.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2015, 12:12:01 AM »
Well my next point would be, apart from the Syrians, who else is a legit refugee.... There's alot of horrible shit happening in Africa but truth be told the vast majority are economic migrants and from what I've seen the majority are young men.

I'm not even sure if you can be a young male refugee, think about that for a moment...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 03:27:13 AM »

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2015, 04:28:52 AM »
If it's not Germans putting towels on the sun beds round the pool, it's Syrian kids taking the best spots on the beach.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2015, 04:36:40 AM »
seems that white men cant jump, brown men cant swim and black men cant work. sad for the kids, but they might have died staying in kobane or whereever and living as stateless refugees isnt a life either. they should have gone to istanbul, got the ferry over bosphorous and walked over the border. or taken some $10 lifejackets.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2015, 04:38:33 AM »
sometimes it's hard not to be racist
a

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2015, 04:40:38 AM »
how much could he bench?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2015, 07:43:48 AM »
Great tragedy, but the media is twisting it as usual.  All the focus on Europe and no focus of the cause of the problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2015, 07:46:01 AM »
Is FOX the right media?  Because Rupert Murdoch wants to push immigration on us like no one else.

Didn't you know that?

excellent point.   FOX is smart... its viewers scream about a wall while support amnesty candidates. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2015, 07:50:08 AM »
100 Christian children slaughtered like pigs in Nigeria and no one sheds a tear. But one little Muslim boy washes up on the beach and everyone goes nuts. Tell me again about the lack of a media narrative.

Best Post of the thread.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2015, 08:58:47 AM »
I think it's terrible.

Such a shame there is nobody to save these animals from themselves.

8)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2015, 09:17:18 AM »
just saw an asshole on facebook share several pics of different children dead and washed up

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2015, 09:18:21 AM »
I blame their parents.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2015, 09:27:25 AM »
Beethoven's Fifth etc etc blah blah

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »

Christian militias have been massacring muslims in the Central African Republic and there has been zero interest from the western media. So it goes both ways.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2015, 09:33:09 AM »
It's the big stuff here in Europa.

BUT TODAY WE LEARNED that his family was living in turkey since 2012, and HIS FATHER DECIDED TO MOVE TO EUROPA TO BENEFIT FREE HEALTHCARE TO REPLACE HIS TEETH.

SO THAT WHY HE DECIDED TO TAKE A BOAT AND IMMIGRATE - THE FATHER WAS WEARING A LIFEBELT - NOT THE CHILDREN.

asstropin

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2015, 09:35:10 AM »
Christian militias have been massacring muslims in the Central African Republic and there has been zero interest from the western media. So it goes both ways.

Africa is a wicked place, were best off not poking our noses into any if it, there is no 'good' side over there..

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2015, 09:36:22 AM »
asstropin

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2015, 09:37:45 AM »
I blame the parents.

If you're living in a hell-hole and you can't afford a good living then pull it out or use protection for god's sake. Poor children have to suffer parent's bad decisions.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2015, 09:46:10 AM »

Africa is a wicked place, were best off not poking our noses into any if it, there is no 'good' side over there..

Ive just been to Africa and I really want to get back out there. I found Ugandans (esp the sailors) to be some of the nicest people I've met. Saying that you get the impression it wouldn't take a lot for the machetes to come out and shit get "tribal".

The French have been doing really good work out there. Puts America's and our recent efforts abroad to shame.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2015, 08:54:30 AM »
The media is cynically manipulating people, and "useful idiots" like the ones you see on Facebook are taking the bait and running with it.

Qatar hasn't taken in a single refugee, and yet they're reportedly budgeting a quarter of a trillion dollars for the 2022 World Cup.  Why do you think this is?  And why aren't leftist pieces of shit protesting this "injustice"?  Why is Europe forced to "make sacrifices" and "do its fair share" -- and why does the media, and its useful idiots, keep pushing, incessantly, for mass immigration into Europe?

Yes. But the people are starting to wake up now. Their pro immigration campaign is awkwardly obvious.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2015, 08:59:53 AM »

Yup.  Just as they don't give a poo about the caucasional women murdered by the illegal mexican here in the states.  They also don't care about when black kids kill each other.  Or when a caucasional LEO is sniped by a black guy. 

The media is a black hole, sucking all that is good and true into it's gaping maw.  I suppose the only good thing is its a "black" hole and as such will make Wiggs happy as the original holes were all black, don'tcha know.