Author Topic: 2021 Deathpool thread  (Read 65459 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2021 Deathpool thread
« Reply #225 on: April 08, 2021, 09:59:39 AM »
R.I.P. World Bodybuilding Legend ANTON HOLIC (1952-2021, Czechoslovakia).

Anton Holič, a long-time successful Czechoslovak representative in bodybuilding, died at the age of 68. Information from official sources was published, for example, by the Facebook page SAFKST (Slovak Association of Fitness , Bodybuilding and Powerlifting). According to available reports, the three-time European champion of the International Federation IFBB from 1980, 1981 and 1983 succumbed to the consequences of COVID-19.

https://kulturistika.ronnie.cz/c-35707-zemrel-anton-holic.html

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: April 08, 2021, 10:01:51 AM »
R.I.P. World Bodybuilding Legend ANTON HOLIC (1952-2021, Czechoslovakia).

I remember his brother Alco

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 08, 2021, 11:24:49 AM »
Ex-NFL pro Phillip Adams kills five and himself in South Carolina, according to reports
Sources identified former NFL cornerback Phillip Adams on Thursday as the suspect in a Rock Hill, South Carolina, shooting that left local doctor Robert Lesslie, his wife, two grandchildren and an employee dead, according to The Associated Press and The Herald newspaper. Adams – who had been treated by Lesslie – took his own life with a .45-caliber weapon early Thursday, according to AP. Local police are scheduled to hold a media briefing at 2 pm ET.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: April 08, 2021, 01:59:48 PM »
James Hampton, Prolific Actor From ‘F Troop’ and ‘Teen Wolf,’ Dies at 84

James Hampton, an actor perhaps best recognized from roles in “F Troop,” “The Longest Yard” and “Teen Wolf,” has died from complications of Parkinson’s disease, his spokesperson told TheWrap. He was 84.

Hampton, who passed away on Wednesday at his home in Texas, is survived by his wife, Mary, along with his children, James, Andrea and Frank, and his grandchildren.

Hampton was nominated for a Golden Globe for his role as “Caretaker” in the original “Longest Yard.” Also from that film came a longtime friendship with co-star Burt Reynolds, which led to multiple new career opportunities, including writing, directing and producing duties on Reynolds’ “Evening Shade.” Hampton would go on to direct episodes of “Sister, Sister” and “Grace Under Fire.”

Hampton was born in Oklahoma City and raised in Dallas. He attended North Texas State College (now the University of North Texas), where he majored in speech and drama and appeared in a number of productions at the school.

An Army veteran who served in Europe, Hampton’s first Hollywood acting role was on “Gunsmoke,” which was the No. 1 TV show in the country at the time. He’d famously play tone-deaf bugler (a person who plays the bugle) Hannibal Dobbs on “F Troop.” Hampton’s list of TV credits is a long one that includes roles on “Who’s The Boss,” “Mama’s Family,” “The Bob Newhart Show” and “Rawhide.” He made more than 30 appearances on Johnny Carson’s “Tonight Show.”

Hampton, who played Michael J. Fox’s father Harold Howard in “Teen Wolf,” also had big-screen roles in the movies “Sling Blade” and “Police Academy V.”

Hampton’s autobiography, “What? And Give Up Show Business?” was published earlier this year by Texas Christian University Press.

“The family appreciates your love and support and asks for privacy at this time,” a statement read.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to The Michael J. Fox Foundation.

https://www.thewrap.com/james-hampton-dies-f-troop-teen-wolf-the-longest-yard-dies/

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #229 on: April 08, 2021, 02:35:17 PM »
;D

Tragic family. Father Wěrka had an untimely death, while sister Czópa squandered the family fortune.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #230 on: April 08, 2021, 10:06:14 PM »
;D

Tragic family. Father Wěrka had an untimely death, while sister Czópa squandered the family fortune.

Genius  ;D
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: April 09, 2021, 04:26:45 AM »
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99

Buckingham Palace has announced the death of the Queen’s husband of 73 years

https://mashable.com/2017/05/04/prince-philip-gaffes-list/?europe=true

1. "British women can't cook," he told the Scottish Womens' Institute in 1961. Lovely.

2. "It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons," he muttered while being shown Ethiopian art in 1965.

3. "I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family," at a very heated period of history in 1967.

4. "What do you gargle with? Pebbles?" he told singer Tom Jones at the 1969 Royal Variety Performance. Later he added: "It's difficult to see how it’s possible to become immensely valuable by singing what are the most hideous songs."

5. "We don’t come here for our health. We can think of other ways of enjoying ourselves," he told journalists in Canada in 1976.

6. "You are a woman, aren't you?" he said to a Kenyan woman, who was presenting him with a small gift in 1984.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 09, 2021, 10:54:35 AM »

His daughter Cath is asking that we say a prayer for her father.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: April 09, 2021, 11:03:17 AM »

Can't believe I missed this one!   ;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2021, 12:59:06 PM »

;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2021, 01:14:45 PM »
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99

Buckingham Palace has announced the death of the Queen’s husband of 73 years

https://mashable.com/2017/05/04/prince-philip-gaffes-list/?europe=true

1. "British women can't cook," he told the Scottish Womens' Institute in 1961. Lovely.

2. "It looks like the kind of thing my daughter would bring back from her school art lessons," he muttered while being shown Ethiopian art in 1965.

3. "I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family," at a very heated period of history in 1967.

4. "What do you gargle with? Pebbles?" he told singer Tom Jones at the 1969 Royal Variety Performance. Later he added: "It's difficult to see how it’s possible to become immensely valuable by singing what are the most hideous songs."

5. "We don’t come here for our health. We can think of other ways of enjoying ourselves," he told journalists in Canada in 1976.

6. "You are a woman, aren't you?" he said to a Kenyan woman, who was presenting him with a small gift in 1984.
True Getbigger. :D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: April 09, 2021, 04:57:31 PM »
CONFIRMED!

Paul Grymkowski has passed away.

Paul RIP !

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2021, 07:16:56 PM »
Adam Perkins, Creator Of The "Welcome To Chili's" Vine, Has Died At Age 24

His twin brother posted the news on Instagram this morning in an emotional tribute to his sibling, calling Adam his "best friend" and saying, "I’m struggling to find the words to explain what it will be like for me to live in this world without him."

Patrick did not disclose a cause of death.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahmarder/vine-star-adam-perkins-has-died-at-age-24?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed&fbclid=IwAR1ehULdRmQ6w8DB9D-ZInLyUyVeB4Fr3h9XtDXmsco0D1EF92KflA7vhsM

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2021, 07:18:52 PM »
‘Army of Darkness’ Actor Timothy Patrick Quill Has Passed Away

A familiar face in the world of Sam Raimi movies, we’ve learned the sad news via Bruce Campbell this week that Army of Darkness actor Timothy Patrick Quill has passed away.

Quill’s longtime friend, Campbell tweets, “Tim was a mainstays in our amateur Super-8 flicks & I loved working with him decades later on Army of Darkness and My Name is Bruce. Tim was full of fun & mischief and he left it all on the dance floor. Safe travels, sir!”

Timothy Patrick Quill played a blacksmith in Sam Raimi’s third Evil Dead movie, subsequently appearing in all three of Raimi’s Spider-Man movies. He popped up for cameo appearances as “Wrestling Arena Guard” in Spider-Man, “Train Passenger” in Spider-Man 2, and “Crane Operator” in Spider-Man 3. He later appeared in Raimi’s Oz the Great and Powerful.

Quill also appeared in Sam Raimi’s debut feature It’s Murder!, along with several shorts from the Raimi crew including Three on a Couch, No Dough Boys, and Six Months to Live.

Other films on Quill’s resume include Mike Mendez’s Killers, From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money, My Name is Bruce, and most recently, last year’s The Trees Have Eyes.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3660313/r-p-army-darkness-actor-timothy-patrick-quill-passed-away/?fbclid=IwAR1ehULdRmQ6w8DB9D-ZInLyUyVeB4Fr3h9XtDXmsco0D1EF92KflA7vhsM

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2021, 02:19:17 PM »
Oh no - Not Timothy Patrick Quill

How can we endure it
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2021, 02:20:08 PM »
^^^

My attempt at a Dave D style post there - I'd give myself 3 out of 10  :-[
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2021, 10:10:50 AM »
R.I.P.
Felix Silla

Felix Silla, Cousin Itt on 'The Addams Family,' Dies at 84

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/felix-silla-cousin-itt-on-the-addams-family-dies-at-84

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2021, 03:34:01 PM »
R.I.P.
Felix Silla

Felix Silla, Cousin Itt on 'The Addams Family,' Dies at 84

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/felix-silla-cousin-itt-on-the-addams-family-dies-at-84

I read that he choked on a giant hairball.   ;D

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2021, 03:40:41 PM »
Primemuscle

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2021, 03:45:45 PM »
Primemuscle

Hope you're wrong about this, but one never knows when their time is up. If it happens, so be it. I've had a really good life.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2021, 10:50:43 AM »
another premature cancer death.

actress dies after "Heroic Battle with cancer" while normal people dont respond to therapy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2021, 04:39:22 AM »
actress dies after "Heroic Battle with cancer" while normal people dont respond to therapy.
Yep, and there is nothing heroic about getting sick and dying.  We all do it someday.