Author Topic: Mainstream media needs to be reformed and held accountable  (Read 1452 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Mainstream media needs to be reformed and held accountable
« on: April 28, 2021, 06:49:25 AM »
On CNN.com they had this headline.

A Black woman was grabbed by her hair and pulled out of an SUV during a traffic stop in North Carolina, lawsuit says

Now you would think, she got pulled over and the cops roughed her up by what the headline states.

If you read the article

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/us/police-excessive-force-lawsuit-north-carolina-trnd/index.html

You would see that this wasn't a "traffic stop".  The cops chased her for 10 minutes on the freeway and she still wouldn't pull over so they had to use spike strips.  Once they immobilized her car they approached with guns out and pulled her out of the car. This wasn't a traffic stop but was a high speed chase. The cops did nothing wrong.  She was 100% at fault for this yet the fucking media paints the headline to make it sound like more cops on black brutality.  When will this shit end and when will the media be held accountable for stirring shit up daily?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Mainstream media needs to be reformed and held accountable
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 07:13:38 AM »
I tend to agree with this sentiment. But it's just not practical , due to the nature of politics and opinion.

"Today , all 535 members of congress and  press corps ran out of the capitol , when their pants burst into flames."

FYI< we already have libel laws, but those tend to have a very high bar to convict, due to the 1st amd.

I'll live with the bs ,as it's better then a North Korea dictator regime.

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 07:30:33 AM »
Every Trump article for the past 4 years was written in this format, they've just moved onto cops. Trump has plenty to be critical of, but the the hysteria and manipulation of news is dividing this nation way more than Trump could ever have. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 07:33:18 AM »
CNN sucks dead donkey dick !!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 08:53:06 AM »
It's not the "mainstream media" anymore. It's just the far left media. CNN, MSNBC, etc are marginal in their viewership, at best.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 08:57:44 AM »
THat seems like a waste of time?
Wouldn't it better for the donkey if he were alive?
Just sayin'

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 09:20:21 AM »
It has been decided that the current social order should be destroyed. What other explanation is there, why else agitate the simple blacks in this way?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 09:52:51 AM »
It has been decided that the current social order should be destroyed. What other explanation is there, why else agitate the simple blacks in this way?

LOL, but the reality is thru human history one basic factor remains constant:

Some disgruntled group, with an axe to grind, rise up and start a movement.
Sometimes it's justified, like American independence , ending slavery or defeating Hitler, etc.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 10:41:10 AM »

Sometimes it's justified, like American independence , ending slavery or defeating Hitler, etc.

Almost all of the media has come together to agitate the blacks. Politicians are on board, they are confirming the reality of policing being inherently racist, that blacks are hunted and gunned down in the streets in mass numbers. Some poll showed that many people think about 10,000 unarmed blacks are killed each year by racist white cops. The media is thirsty for any and all possible displays of racism. They all know it's all a lie.

There are no doubt social engineers sitting in government planning this all out. They want all this mayhem by blacks, BLM, Antifa etc. It's not hard to engineer a racist incident in any city you want "protests" in.

So I think this is all engineered, none of this is organic. It has been decided that the social order needs revamping. Is this a crazy conspiracy theory?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 10:47:50 AM »
Almost all of the media has come together to agitate the blacks. Politicians are on board, they are confirming the reality of policing being inherently racist, that blacks are hunted and gunned down in the streets in mass numbers. Some poll showed that many people think about 10,000 unarmed blacks are killed each year by racist white cops. The media is thirsty for any and all possible displays of racism. They all know it's all a lie.

There are no doubt social engineers sitting in government planning this all out. They want all this mayhem by blacks, BLM, Antifa etc. It's not hard to engineer a racist incident in any city you want "protests" in.

So I think this is all engineered, none of this is organic. It has been decided that the social order needs revamping. Is this a crazy conspiracy theory?

Not at all.  All govs around the world learning one important thing from COVID and that is their populations are a bunch of lemmings.  Tell them to stay home and they stay home.  Keep 6 feet of distance and they do.  Wear a mask or even 2 and they will.  There is no end now to the manipulation Govs will pull knowing their people are fucking morons and will listen and do anything.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 11:19:24 AM »
Not at all.  All govs around the world learning one important thing from COVID and that is their populations are a bunch of lemmings.  Tell them to stay home and they stay home.  Keep 6 feet of distance and they do.  Wear a mask or even 2 and they will.  There is no end now to the manipulation Govs will pull knowing their people are fucking morons and will listen and do anything.

Most wear the masks faithfully. All the mask wearers posted the black squares last year. They all believe white supremacists are the biggest threat to the world. Russia meddled with the elections and the west/US should start a war with them, especially since they don't love homos. Israel/Jews are important, they could be nicer to the Palestinians but if they can't, well ok. These are the rational ones unlike the retarded MAGAtards with low education/IQs.

On the other end of the spectrum you have the independent thinkers unlike the communist libturd sheep. They all love the Jews and hate China. Support of Israel is the most important/enduring value of true conservatives.
The west/US should start a war with China. Because of their oppression of Muslims and Taiwan-something, Chinavirus and their stealing of US jobs. Which the US willingly exported. The conservatives aren't racist, democrats are the real racists. The west should be overrun by browns/blacks but they should come legally.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 11:32:44 AM »
Most wear the masks faithfully. All the mask wearers posted the black squares last year. They all believe white supremacists are the biggest threat to the world. Russia meddled with the elections and the west/US should start a war with them, especially since they don't love homos. Israel/Jews are important, they could be nicer to the Palestinians but if they can't, well ok. These are the rational ones unlike the retarded MAGAtards with low education/IQs.

On the other end of the spectrum you have the independent thinkers unlike the communist libturd sheep. They all love the Jews and hate China. Support of Israel is the most important/enduring value of true conservatives.
The west/US should start a war with China. Because of their oppression of Muslims and Taiwan-something, Chinavirus and their stealing of US jobs. Which the US willingly exported. The conservatives aren't racist, democrats are the real racists. The west should be overrun by browns/blacks but they should come legally.

I wore a mask in public places, but not driving my care or home with my wife, etc.
That's because Covid is a contagious virus. That's a medical pandemic, NOT a political conspiracy.

I don't agree with the media driven hype about cops and the KKK are  in league to eradicate black folks.

No doubt the media and gen public gets on board with the social issue of the month: For example...

I emailed a few cable news shows, right after the Asian massage shootings in the Atlanta area.
The crazy 20 something guy even said , he had a sex problem and wanted to take revenge on sex workers in there.

Many of the "massage therapists" are sex slaves that come from other countries.
They have to perform "Rub and tugs" under duress that their loved ones ( back home) will be harmed.
The on going crime in these places is basic "sex slavery", of females from Asian countries.

The spa owners pay off the local officials or pop up over the county line on the rare chance they get busted.

Soooooo, despite this being reported and common knowledge, what did the media report ?
Their mantra was it was a racist attack on Asian females.

Yes, we still have racism. But these ATL spa shootings could have had f'n Eskimos in there and they'd still have been shot.
The truth conflicted with the proposed agenda.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2021, 11:55:45 AM »
I wore a mask in public places, but not driving my care or home with my wife, etc.
That's because Covid is a contagious virus. That's a medical pandemic, NOT a political conspiracy.

I don't agree with the media driven hype about cops and the KKK are  in league to eradicate black folks.

No doubt the media and gen public gets on board with the social issue of the month: For example...

I emailed a few cable news shows, right after the Asian massage shootings in the Atlanta area.
The crazy 20 something guy even said , he had a sex problem and wanted to take revenge on sex workers in there.

Many of the "massage therapists" are sex slaves that come from other countries.
They have to perform "Rub and tugs" under duress that their loved ones ( back home) will be harmed.
The on going crime in these places is basic "sex slavery", of females from Asian countries.

The spa owners pay off the local officials or pop up over the county line on the rare chance they get busted.

Soooooo, despite this being reported and common knowledge, what did the media report ?
Their mantra was it was a racist attack on Asian females.

Yes, we still have racism. But these ATL spa shootings could have had f'n Eskimos in there and they'd still have been shot.
The truth conflicted with the proposed agenda.

The hooker shooting was perfect timing after the asian attacks by blacks. Which haven't stopped by the way. So now it could be said that white supremacy was to blame for racism against asians. They do it for asian beatings anyway. They marched against white supremacy as a response to the street attacks. That's how bad they want mayhem.
I asked my mother if she'd read about the asian attacks in US. She sure had. Who is perpetrating the attacks? I don't know, men? Only blacks I said. Didn't know from reading the articles. She sure would have known if it were whites  :D

The problem with masks is what it does to peoples psychology and how it's used against the populace as a means of control. Here in Sweden our "Fauci" said masks should not be worn, they would only increase spread since people would only pay less mind to distancing. He didn't waver for the longest time but then relented and said well ok, it may make people feel more at ease so maybe wear them lol. So I don't even see masks as something scientifically proven yet. The militant mask-proponents are just so unlikable in every way. I wore a mask for 5 minutes at the dentist and then the hospital.  WTF I had to wear a mask at the dentist? I wasn't going in the chair with a mask. Those under 16 were exempt  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2021, 12:11:46 PM »
The hooker shooting was perfect timing after the asian attacks by blacks. Which haven't stopped by the way. So now it could be said that white supremacy was to blame for racism against asians. They do it for asian beatings anyway. They marched against white supremacy as a response to the street attacks. That's how bad they want mayhem.
I asked my mother if she'd read about the asian attacks in US. She sure had. Who is perpetrating the attacks? I don't know, men? Only blacks I said. Didn't know from reading the articles. She sure would have known if it were whites  :D

The problem with masks is what it does to peoples psychology and how it's used against the populace as a means of control. Here in Sweden our "Fauci" said masks should not be worn, they would only increase spread since people would only pay less mind to distancing. He didn't waver for the longest time but then relented and said well ok, it may make people feel more at ease so maybe wear them lol. So I don't even see masks as something scientifically proven yet. The militant mask-proponents are just so unlikable in every way. I wore a mask for 5 minutes at the dentist and then the hospital.  WTF I had to wear a mask at the dentist? I wasn't going in the chair with a mask. Those under 16 were exempt  ::)
I assume you had to remove the mask so the dentist could work on your teeth , hovering inches away. ::)

No doubt, some of the mask mandate specifics get us into "silly season".
Cracks me up to see an NFL football game , where the players  literally jump on each other with no mask.
Then, they have to quickly mask up when sitting or standing on the side lines. ::)

But from a purely practical view, we have a lot of stubborn, dumb ass people in every population.
To get the compliance you really want, you need some strict , "no exceptions" rules.

You'd think the GOV could treat us like adults, but too many idiots act like children.

Psychologists have known for years, that product branding must be simple , bright and obvious to be effective for the public.
The McDonalds's golden arches, the Nike swoosh, along with most political slogans:
Trump = MAGA  .

Sweden 'eh? That's cool and my wife's visited that region of the world and hints we need to vacation there.
Don't worry, you can ignore me , if I show up in your country LOL

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 12:19:28 PM »
Makes you wonder what they will come up with next.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2021, 03:33:46 PM »
It's more programming propaganda.

Telling you how to "feel" before you even read the article.

Been going on for 20+ years now.

We are just now finally starting to see it for what it is. It's too obvious to ignore now.

I remember in college they taught us to NEVER write introductions like this, as to not influence the audience.

But here it is, right in front of you. Fake news headlines, propaganda and programming.

Welcome to the new America.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 04:55:53 PM »

Yes the revolutionary war was justified.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2021, 05:08:19 PM »
It’s always this way. The blacks that get pulled over and shot or beat are criminals and don’t respect the law or life of other people on the road.they do as they please,get pulled over take off have weapons,warrants etc... and then bitch when they catch a beating.it’s unreal what this world has become.if I was a cop I would throw serious beatings on people who do this shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 07:34:48 PM »
Poor donkey.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2021, 08:41:35 PM »
I assume you had to remove the mask so the dentist could work on your teeth , hovering inches away. ::)

No doubt, some of the mask mandate specifics get us into "silly season".
Cracks me up to see an NFL football game , where the players  literally jump on each other with no mask.
Then, they have to quickly mask up when sitting or standing on the side lines. ::)

But from a purely practical view, we have a lot of stubborn, dumb ass people in every population.
To get the compliance you really want, you need some strict , "no exceptions" rules.

You'd think the GOV could treat us like adults, but too many idiots act like children.

Psychologists have known for years, that product branding must be simple , bright and obvious to be effective for the public.
The McDonalds's golden arches, the Nike swoosh, along with most political slogans:
Trump = MAGA  .

Sweden 'eh? That's cool and my wife's visited that region of the world and hints we need to vacation there.
Don't worry, you can ignore me , if I show up in your country LOL

Legislate mask behavior because we have idiot adults that act like children. We cant trust them to make the right decision, to do what is right for the greater good of society.

But all the people we cant trust to make the right decision, in regards to following mask rules, have the right to vote.....

Very strange message being sent.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2021, 09:03:21 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2021, 03:17:26 AM »
Don't give them any ideas.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2021, 03:28:14 AM »
Makes you wonder what they will come up with next.

I’ve said all along that Covid is essentially a currency devaluation scheme. As long as the entire world is on Fiat currency, we’re going to occasionally have to come up with these crises in order to devalue.  My guess is the next one will be a war.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2021, 03:34:28 AM »
On CNN.com they had this headline.

A Black woman was grabbed by her hair and pulled out of an SUV during a traffic stop in North Carolina, lawsuit says

Now you would think, she got pulled over and the cops roughed her up by what the headline states.

If you read the article

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/us/police-excessive-force-lawsuit-north-carolina-trnd/index.html

You would see that this wasn't a "traffic stop".  The cops chased her for 10 minutes on the freeway and she still wouldn't pull over so they had to use spike strips.  Once they immobilized her car they approached with guns out and pulled her out of the car. This wasn't a traffic stop but was a high speed chase. The cops did nothing wrong.  She was 100% at fault for this yet the fucking media paints the headline to make it sound like more cops on black brutality.  When will this shit end and when will the media be held accountable for stirring shit up daily?

GTFOH b e a n e r, I was once told by a policeman 10 miles above the highway limit was no issue unless it is raining. Obviously, resident and school zones are a different story.  They don't even stop you 15-20mph above the limit in the left lane in Cali, depending on traffic conditions.