Author Topic: Transgender Competitor Wins Miss Nevada  (Read 3623 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Transgender Competitor Wins Miss Nevada
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2021, 08:40:38 AM »
Looks exactly like a beauty pageant contestant.

When I was a kid I thought something was wrong with me because the curvey wet tshirt chicks turned me on more than the Miss America lineup or magazine models. Turns out I just like feminine bodies.

When's the last time you saw a va-va-voom bombshell with an ass you could hit at 60mph in a beauty pageant line up? They all look like preying mantises.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2021, 09:05:51 AM »
Haven't women been oppressed by men enough already?   ;D

Apparently not

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2021, 09:16:22 AM »
Well get big, would you hit it?  :D

Probably - need to see the c0ck to be sure  ;D

why not, has to be a very dark room.

And face down dude
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2021, 10:22:03 AM »

When's the last time you saw a va-va-voom bombshell with an ass you could hit at 60mph in a beauty pageant line up? They all look like preying mantises.

Fine use of imagery, sir.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2021, 12:23:21 PM »
Stop hating! The best man won. Most of them were pigs.
You can go to any strip club in Vegas and find better looking women.  They should find Miss Nevada there.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 12:54:22 PM »
Cmon mannnn?? That tranny that runs that outfit, The Prime Glory Hole mannnn?? Gimme a break??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2021, 12:56:18 PM »
Welcome to the right side....

My daughter and I were discussing this event this morning. She agreed that transgender women should not be permitted to compete in what is traditionally a female beauty pageant, such as Miss Nevada. This surprised me a little. I was expecting some push back as she is often more liberal about such issues than I am. She said there are loads of beauty pageants specifically for transgender women. I checked and there is more than a dozen. Miss International Queen is the largest of them with contestants from all over the world. Guess what? Biological females are prohibited from entering this contest. Hmm.

Valencia Fluchaire is the current reigning Miss International Queen. IMO, she is very attractive and probably deserves the title over the other transgender contestants. No matter how beautiful she is, she is not a biological female, so she competed in the appropriate competition. Nuff said. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2021, 01:02:07 PM »
Yeah

There should be competitions/pageants for Women, Trannies, Trennies (Trannies on Tren) and Homers, and never should they mix.

Just like sports.
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2021, 02:32:49 PM »
Why shouldn’t they be allowed. Shit. If a tranny is hotter looking than the pageant contestants then so be it. Let this stuff keep happening. Sooner of later these women that support this shit will start pushing back.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2021, 08:17:38 PM »
Why shouldn’t they be allowed. Shit. If a tranny is hotter looking than the pageant contestants then so be it. Let this stuff keep happening. Sooner of later these women that support this shit will start pushing back.

Which women support this shit?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2021, 12:02:23 AM »
My daughter and I were discussing this event this morning. She agreed that transgender women should not be permitted to compete in what is traditionally a female beauty pageant, such as Miss Nevada. This surprised me a little. I was expecting some push back as she is often more liberal about such issues than I am. She said there are loads of beauty pageants specifically for transgender women. I checked and there is more than a dozen. Miss International Queen is the largest of them with contestants from all over the world. Guess what? Biological females are prohibited from entering this contest. Hmm.

Valencia Fluchaire is the current reigning Miss International Queen. IMO, she is very attractive and probably deserves the title over the other transgender contestants. No matter how beautiful she is, she is not a biological female, so she competed in the appropriate competition. Nuff said. 

Interesting post actually Prime, I didn't know these poor fucks had their own competition. That one that won Miss Nevada is a right cheeky twat even for entering, she got brass balls for sure.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2021, 02:11:35 AM »
Can you image how ugly the other women must feel, losing to a dude? They won't recover.

It's just a matter of time to a woman to win the Olympia. Judging critheria will change to make sure that happen.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2021, 03:53:01 AM »
Stop trying to be one of the boys, Sogster. We know you love it, and loads of women do, too. This is the arena where dime-piece trannies should rule. At least it is reinforcing traditional stereotypes of femininity and measuring a woman's worth by her outward appearance. Would you rather see a pageant where some 300 lb behemoth with a crew cut wins points by presenting her thoughts on the hermeneutical injustice she faces through the continuation of gendered pronouns? I wouldn't.

If you want to accept the legitimacy of transgenderism on the basis that there's some sort of incongruity between brain and body (that is to say, their 'dimorphic brain regions' conform to their perceived sex) then on what basis do you oppose this? it's not like they have a clear biological advantage here as they do with competitive sports. If anything, they're at a distinct disadvantage. It's all fake tits and nose jobs anyway. 

Hermen-what-zit-called?  Dimorf*ck?

Those are some big words.  Will look up.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2021, 05:05:30 AM »
Interesting post actually Prime, I didn't know these poor fucks had their own competition. That one that won Miss Nevada is a right cheeky twat even for entering, she got brass balls for sure.
She's got real balls as well. :-[

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2021, 10:33:59 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2021, 04:22:06 PM »
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2021, 05:03:09 PM »

They'd have to be made of brass. She's transgender and probably had "bottom" surgery meaning the flesh and blood balls went bye bye. Using medical terminology it most likely was a bilateral orchiectomy. The cut out the gonads and leave the sack to construct something that looks like a vagina.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2021, 06:03:31 PM »
They cut out the gonads and leave the sack to construct something that looks like a vagina.

Jesus fuck.

We’re one LOST species.

Oh, and choke to death on a diseased cock, Sogster.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2021, 07:38:11 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2021, 08:26:41 PM »
I just saw on facebook a detail I tried not to think about: the Nevada winner competes for Miss USA in the upcoming pageant. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2021, 08:30:53 PM »
Completely unacceptable. Disgusting:

Courageous. A heroic woman deserving of praise:

Lmao

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2021, 09:12:54 PM »
Only in libturd America does a man, win a ladies beauty contest!

Demented, perverted, retard LibPhagz.  ::)

Bathhouse Barry Obama had a man as a first “lady”.

Liberal men just like the cock slapping their tonsils.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2021, 11:40:57 PM »
I just saw on facebook a detail I tried not to think about: the Nevada winner competes for Miss USA in the upcoming pageant.
???

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2021, 10:03:03 AM »
Does she sport a dick?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2021, 10:06:27 AM »
Miss Spain was a dude a couple years ago in the Miss Universe pageant.