Author Topic: Ted Cruz - just wow.  (Read 11793 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ted Cruz - just wow.
« on: July 20, 2016, 08:08:41 PM »
What a total douchebag move. 

Train wreck of a speech

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Ted Cruz - just wow.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 08:14:23 PM »
Heidi Cruz Rushed Out By Security After Crowd Turns On Ted Cruz
mashable.com ^ | July 21, 2016
Posted on July 20, 2016 at 10:42:13 PM EDT by Helicondelta

Heidi Cruz, wife of Texas Senator Ted Cruz, was reportedly rushed out of the Republican National Convention on Wednesday night after the crowd turned on her husband at the end of his speech.

Boos rained down on Ted Cruz as he issued a speech calling for people to vote on their "conscience" and declining to officially endorse Donald Trump, despite loud calls for him to do so from the crowd.

With her is Ken Cuccinelli, the former attorney general of Virginia, who has also been firmly anti-Trump.

Cuccinelli reportedly confirmed to journalists that he helped Heidi Cruz leave the scene after the speech out of concern for her safety.

(Excerpt) Read more at mashable.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 08:15:11 PM »
Sure, that's how people feel today.

But in 2 years?   After trump either hands it to Hilary, or cakewalks thru his job disappearing for weeks while Pence does all the work?

Cruz will look like a freakin' genius.  Cruz 2020 just picked up some momentum.  You know how many repubs are at home applauding?  SO many skipped the convention.  Cruz is smart not to get on the trump train.  He knows what trump is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 08:16:46 PM »
SC:   Like you, and me, Cruz truly believes Trump is a dem plant.

Cruz: Trump is working for Hillary

After weeks of facing accusations about his eligibility to be president, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is fighting back against billionaire Donald Trump with a conspiracy theory of his own.

Cruz seems to be trying to renew chatter that Trump is a plant meant to help Hillary Clinton win the election — or, at the least, that Trump is benefiting Clinton’s campaign.

The conspiracy theory that Trump is a Democratic plant — and perhaps not genuinely a Republican — began shortly after Trump announced his campaign. As an independent businessman, Trump had previously donated to Clinton’s Senate campaigns and to the Clinton Foundation. And long-time Trump observers say they have been surprised by the hard right turn he has taken in his presidential campaign.

Trump has explained his previous support of Democratic candidates as part of doing business in left-leaning New York, and has admitted that some of his positions on issues like abortion have evolved over the years. And as Trump has risen in the polls to become a serious challenger to Clinton, most of the talk that Trump and the Democrats were in cahoots seemed to die down.

But now Cruz appears ready to give it another spark.

Cruz began raising the issue Tuesday while questioning Trump’s “New York values” and his close association with liberals. In particular, Cruz questioned whether, on the issue of Cruz’s eligibility, Trump was getting advice from leading Democrats.

“It’s more than a little strange to see Donald Trump is relying on as authoritative a liberal left-wing judicial activist Harvard law professor who is a huge Hillary supporter,” said Cruz, referring to the fact that Trump has repeatedly cited professor Laurence Tribe on the issue of Cruz’s eligibility.

Tribe, a well-known liberal and supporter of Democratic candidates, has been called President Barack Obama’s legal mentor.

“It starts to make you think, gosh, why are Hillary’s strongest supporters backing Donald Trump? The past couple of elections we saw the Democrats thrilled that they got the nominee they wanted to run against in the general election,” Cruz said. “The Hillary folks are very eager to support Donald Trump.”

Speaking to radio host Howie Carr, Cruz continued the attacks, subtlety raising questions about Trump’s values. “Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values,” Cruz said, adding that “The Donald seems to be a little bit rattled” over his position in the polls, suggesting Trump may not have expected (or intended) to do as well as he has.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 08:19:10 PM »
Came across as classless

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 08:20:01 PM »
Lol!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 08:43:31 PM »
What a total douchebag move. 

Train wreck of a speech

when I first heard that he was going to speak my first thought was what a truly pathetic piece of shit to show up and in any way help the person who you TRULY don't think should be POTUS who also viciously  attacked your wife and father

what kind of scumbag would show up and help that person

this is the first really smart thing I've seen this guy do

he's still running for POTUS and just took Trumps lunch or rather tricked Trump into giving it to him

I like how the master businessman who is going to "make america great again" got fooled by Ted Cruz and allowed him to show up to do this

imagine how badly this idiot would get "pwned" as POTUS

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 08:43:41 PM »
Came across as classless

Trump is 100x more classless

talking about periods, handicapped reporters, shooting people, beating protesters, etc.

Cruz comes across as classless simply because he tells people to vote CONSTUTION and not rubber stamp this dem plant trump?

I'm telling ya... Cruz will be seen as a visionary in 2 years.  The only one who stood by the constitution while everyone else just got in line behind the lose trump.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 08:53:25 PM »
Trump is 100x more classless

talking about periods, handicapped reporters, shooting people, beating protesters, etc.

Cruz comes across as classless simply because he tells people to vote CONSTUTION and not rubber stamp this dem plant trump?

I'm telling ya... Cruz will be seen as a visionary in 2 years.  The only one who stood by the constitution while everyone else just got in line behind the lose trump.

great point

why do you think Cruz forget to mention the Dem Plant part?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 08:53:48 PM »
But doesn't this give a perception of renewed solidarity behind Trump?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 08:55:20 PM »
He has said it already.  

What he said tonight was the kind of anti ass kissing the country needs.  When "vote the constitution" is considered to betray the party, we have to ask what the party truly stands for.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »
But doesn't this give a perception of renewed solidarity behind Trump?

nope

there are millions of Repubs who don't want Trump to represent them

Cruz's statement was a dog whistle and Trump gave him live prime time coverage to do it

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 08:59:26 PM »
What does Cruz mean by this:

"It starts to make you think, gosh, why are Hillary’s strongest supporters backing Donald Trump?"

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 09:00:31 PM »
nope

there are millions of Repubs who don't want Trump to represent them

Cruz's statement was a dog whistle and Trump gave him live prime time coverage to do it

Doesn't that further support the idea he's spooked of winning, though?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 09:02:04 PM »
What does Cruz mean by this:

"It starts to make you think, gosh, why are Hillary’s strongest supporters backing Donald Trump?"

and I assume your thought is because Trump really wants Hillary to win

and then

Trump was planted by Bill Clinton and is working for Bill Clinton this entire time

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 09:04:04 PM »
Doesn't that further support the idea he's spooked of winning, though?

not to me

it seems more obvious he's an amateur at everything and got punked once again

try to recall back 24 hours where he let his wife make a fool of herself

do you think he would like a "do over" on that one or was that also intentional?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 09:05:57 PM »
He has said it already.  

What he said tonight was the kind of anti ass kissing the country needs.  When "vote the constitution" is considered to betray the party, we have to ask what the party truly stands for.

has he?

you mean one time as a joke back when they couldn't believe this guy was kicking their ass

why not now and again and all the time ?

is it no longer true?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 09:06:04 PM »
and I assume your thought is because Trump really wants Hillary to win

and then

Trump was planted by Bill Clinton and is working for Bill Clinton this entire time

No, I'm trying to figure out what he means by "hilary's strongest supporters" are "backing" Trump.

How do they do that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 09:07:22 PM »
Trump's own team admits he's mismanaged the campaign.

it's very obvious he mismanaged the convention - 2 days of plagiarism talk and now, Cruz upstages and punks him.

whoever is in charge of approving speeches has 2 big strikes this week lol.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 09:08:57 PM »
No, I'm trying to figure out what he means by "hilary's strongest supporters" are "backing" Trump.

How do they do that?

which supporters and how ?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 09:14:29 PM »
not to me

it seems more obvious he's an amateur at everything and got punked once again

try to recall back 24 hours where he let his wife make a fool of herself

do you think he's like a "do over" on that one or was that also intentional?

I think he's failing to stay on top of things, and it allows stuff like that to happen.

God bless this woman, but would you allow her to make a speech on your behalf without actually double-checking it yourself or having a trusted person do it?  Man, I was loling so hard when she was asserting the supposed value of 'your word' as she was reading a stolen speech.  And with that blank look and pouty accent, I swear it was the funniest thing ever.

Great comedy but not the place for it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2016, 09:18:02 PM »
which supporters and how ?

I don't know.  It's something Cruz said, according to what 240 posted up there.  Unless I'm mistaken about it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 09:22:25 PM »
Nevermind, I understand.  Will look at it more.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 11:57:10 PM »
I am proud of Ted.  8)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2016, 12:30:18 AM »