Author Topic: pm q anwered  (Read 15214 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q anwered
« on: October 09, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
gh15,

What is are your thoughts regarding hormone replace therapy as one gets older and their own levels decrease? Also what are you thoughts regarding the use of testosterone for HRT versus deca-durabolin and or a combination of each? Does deca-durabolin have any place in HRT and if yes in what combinations and doses?

Thanks

im not a doc my friend,,

what i can tell you is that if you feel sleepy,,,weak and got no test drive past age 40,,id look into it with the doc

testosterone is everything when it comes to hrt. you dont come to hrt  therapy with the main approach of building phenominal physiqe,, but inorder to get yourself more agressive and get yourself energized like you were in your 20s and 30s so the wifey and you are happy happy in all aspects.

i would add nandrolone decanoate to testosterone if i looked for muscle building,,,i wouldt if i went for hrt therapy.

dianabol = best drug ever made for bodybuilders

nandrolone = second best drug ever made for bodybuilders
fallen angel

pkaz

• Getbig III
Re: pm q anwered
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 05:56:42 PM »

im not a doc my friend,,

what i can tell you is that if you feel sleepy,,,weak and got no test drive past age 40,,id look into it with the doc

testosterone is everything when it comes to hrt. you dont come to hrt  therapy with the main approach of building phenominal physiqe,, but inorder to get yourself more agressive and get yourself energized like you were in your 20s and 30s so the wifey and you are happy happy in all aspects.

i would add nandrolone decanoate to testosterone if i looked for muscle building,,,i wouldt if i went for hrt therapy.

Thanks much for your response...

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 09:15:10 PM »

probably the stupidest thing ive ever read, you're a moron, dont take advice from this clown.  test and tren are king.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 09:18:18 PM »
at what age do dudes start hrt?

do they do hrt even if they never juiced, or hell, even worked out before?

and yes...i know what hrt is.
Deep Tissue Massage

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 09:22:16 PM »
probably the stupidest thing ive ever read, you're a moron, dont take advice from this clown.  test and tren are king.

Not necessarily bro. Some very famous physiques were built on D-bol and Deca. Back in the 70's test was considered a dirty drug. Then in the 80's guy started to use large doses of test. If I had to pick one to stay on long term it would be test, BUT tren is way to potent of a drug to take for any length of time. Six weeks would be tops imo.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 09:29:55 PM »
I've heard that being said of tren, but not of test.
man made tren, tren makes gods.  tren is king, test is a must.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 09:33:04 PM »
Not necessarily bro. Some very famous physiques were built on D-bol and Deca. Back in the 70's test was considered a dirty drug. Then in the 80's guy started to use large doses of test. If I had to pick one to stay on long term it would be test, BUT tren is way to potent of a drug to take for any length of time. Six weeks would be tops imo.
im not saying dbol isnt a good drug, or nandrolone, but to say theyre the 2 best bodybuilding drugs ever is ridiculous.  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 09:35:20 PM »
im not saying dbol isnt a good drug, or nandrolone, but to say theyre the 2 best bodybuilding drugs ever is ridiculous.  

I guess it all depends on what you are after. I can tell you that ten IMO is the ONLY drug that will give you problems when used at high doses and long periods of time, but I agree that it is a freaky drug in a class all by itself.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 09:43:23 PM »

im reading the board right now,,so i can answer your sorry ass my friend ;)

trenbolone = cutting agent. i would not use it for anything other than contest prep IF at all! fina is a good drug for strength and for remaining at about the same weight while improving muscle hardness.

trenbolone is not even at the top 5 drugs i would say are a must for a bodybuilder. there are better drugs out there for cutting.

now,,,testosterone on the other hand is a major hormone and i would put it as top 3 drugs for a bodybuilder with dianabol and nandrolone decanoate.

so my friend,,,you are half right about the test.

what i was talking about are bulking drugs for a bodybuilder,, i had to clarify it better
fallen angel

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 09:45:49 PM »

Nandrolon sucks worse than TA!

I hate that shit.On the other end of the scale...Test and Dbol with some Arimdex for the fucking win! On Dbol my strength grows lineary on the first couple of weeks its ridicoulas...I love it!  ;D

Anavar & Primo cycle for clean gains and  claiming bankrupcy  ;D :P

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 09:48:24 PM »

trenbolone = cutting agent. i would not use it for anything other than contest prep IF at all! fina is a good drug for strength and for remaining at about the same weight while improving muscle hardness.

trenbolone is not even at the top 5 drugs i would say are a must for a bodybuilder. there are better drugs out there for cutting.

now,,,testosterone on the other hand is a major hormone and i would put it as top 3 drugs for a bodybuilder with dianabol and nandrolone decanoate.

what i was talking about are bulking drugs for a bodybuilder,, i had to clarify it better

Tren have the highest affinity to the androgen receptors 3-5 times more than Test.
Its handsdown the strongest and most efficient drug out there.

I planed many cycles that were based on Tren & Test for friends and they have amazing results.

Its a great drug for any purpose and shines the most when you want massive CLEAN gains.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 09:56:34 PM »
Nandrolon sucks worse than TA!

I hate that shit.On the other end of the scale...Test and Dbol with some Arimdex for the fucking win! On Dbol my strength grows lineary on the first couple of weeks its ridicoulas...I love it!  ;D

Anavar & Primo cycle for clean gains and  claiming bankrupcy  ;D :P

Wonder how much someone would gain then on Tren alone.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 09:59:45 PM »
let me save you some money and tell you the way up from 200lb to the 230-250 zone while maintaining about same bf% or less

diannabol+testosterone+nandrolone decanoate (id only use norma or organon) should = 25-30lb in less than 6-7 weeks.

past the 5th week take the dianabol out.

add dianabol back in on the 10th week and add in growth at the same time. use the dbol for 4-5 more weeks and the growth for few months. this will add you another 10-15lb.

should end up at 240-250 with about same bf% if not less (depend on diet) within 3-4 months.

*legit human grade hormones a must!
**doses should be increased second time around with the dianabol (go from 45-50mg to 60-70mg second time)
***test should be at 750mg per week and nandrolone decanoate can do its trick at 400mg per week if legit human grade
****eat! dont forget to eat,,training is not as important as eating.
*****dont  argue with me because this is what we all do,,just comply. slin not a must.
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 10:09:39 PM »

5lb,,solid 5. its a strength drug we use mainly for cutting,,defenitely not recommended by me for bulking. infact it will SLOW your gains during bulking.

i dont have any reason to not like tren,,,it is a good drug but you gotta know when to use it and for what.
ive tried any tren on the market because i own the fuckin poweders and it IS NOT a bulking drug and never will be.

tren+gh will make a nice cutter.
fallen angel

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 10:15:27 PM »
How many pounds of muscle gain you realistically gain on a wussy 12 week stack?  ???  Is there any value in only running one course of gear and never juicing again?

Yes there is,in a well planed 12 weeks cycle you can gain quite alot of pure muscle and much more than you think will stay on you.

Not to mention it will help developing your CNS,help you get past a breaking point,give you renewed motivation for training and much more.All of this while have no long term side effects.

let me save you some money and tell you the way up from 200lb to the 230-250 zone while maintaining about same bf% or less

diannabol+testosterone+nandrolone decanoate (id only use norma or organon) should = 25-30lb in less than 6-7 weeks.

add dianabol back in on the 10th week and add in growth at the same time. use the dbol for 4-5 more weeks and the growth for few months. this will add you another 10-15lb.

should end up at 240-250 with about same bf% if not less (depend on diet) within 3-4 months.

**doses should be increased second time around with the dianabol (go from 45-50mg to 60-70mg second time)
***test should be at 750mg per week and nandrolone decanoate can do its trick at 400mg per week if legit human grade
*****dont  argue with me because this is what we all do,,just comply. slin not a must.

70mg of Dbol is pretty overboard but I have seen people on 50+ Dbol and 30-40 Stromba and some other orals and injectables ....and not die :D

Just about the same if not more than what he will gain on Test alone.
Dont forget its also a factor of the level of development he is.

Coleman will lose muscle on anything less than 1g of Test while most people will explode on that :D
My point being ,you dont have to go nuts all the time.Its gets wasted alot of times with people going overboard.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 10:16:33 PM »
5lb,,solid 5. its a strength drug we use mainly for cutting,,defenitely not recommended by me for bulking. infact it will SLOW your gains during bulking.

i dont have any reason to not like tren,,,it is a good drug but you gotta know when to use it and for what.
ive tried any tren on the market because i own the fuckin poweders and it IS NOT a bulking drug and never will be.

tren+gh will make a nice cutter.

My point exactly. Anyone who has used tren is usually using test and other shit so they have no clue. I never recommend tren until 6 weeks out.

Rottmag

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 10:16:49 PM »

*****dont  argue with me because this is what we all do,,just comply. slin not a must.

Good post.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 10:21:22 PM »
no you wont have toxic problem,,even if you took dianabol for 3 months in a raw,,,you are not abusing it for 3 years none stop,,,nothing will happen.

i recomend the break simply to give your liver a rest,,,and to get your body off it,, so it can repond better to it again 5 weeks later. past 5-6 weeks the body doesnt repond to dbol no more. some stop reponding after 3-4 weeks,,,it all depends on how much lean muscle mass you got.

icn is ok,,its human grade and i dont use it because i dont believe in products that come from the good ole yugoslavia,,they fucked up on product way too many times in 2001 for me to even look at them again.

all in all the recent tests show they are ok and they are indeed human grade so i approve them.

personaly i would use norma hellas test or testovirons from protugal,,but any human grade will do.
fallen angel

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 10:26:32 PM »
My point exactly. Anyone who has used tren is usually using test and other shit so they have no clue. I never recommend tren until 6 weeks out.

Wrong man,I have seen it for myself.Tren or at least Tren without Test can build you pleny of muscle.

Remember it sits on the same receptor as Test while having 5 times more affinity...it have all the added effects that Test.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 10:27:43 PM »
I'm not a huge orals fan but I think that the toxic issue is unfounded. I've known guys who stayed on dbol over a year straight with no sides. Now, I am NOT recommeding this just telling you what I have seen.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 10:30:21 PM »
Wrong man,I have seen it for myself.Tren or at least Tren without Test can build you pleny of muscle.

Remember it sits on the same receptor as Test while having 5 times more affinity...it have all the added effects that Test.

Maybe you have, but I don't think that there would be many guys out there who are using tren alone. I have used para with test and I gotton strong as hell, but not much bigger.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 10:53:29 PM »

this guy is funny.  how is dbol or nandrolone better than test, insulin or anadrol for growth, are you joking?  so the top 2 bulking drugs are dbol and deca? lord...

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 10:57:25 PM »
Maybe you have, but I don't think that there would be many guys out there who are using tren alone. I have used para with test and I gotton strong as hell, but not much bigger.
like with deca, cause they're both related..if you dont run enough or no test with tren your dick will go limp. progesterone sides.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 11:07:27 PM »

You probably saw pure muscle gains insted of water gains.And when I say water I dont mean bloated face water but more on the likes of the Dbol intercellular water gain.

With Dbol that effect is the best but most drugs have the same effect on intercellular mineral balance,thus causing a temporery real muscle gain.But it goes poof a week after you drop the drug and the minerals balance gets back to normal.

From mine and close friends experiance,Tren is extremly potent to any goal.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 11:08:25 PM »
You're a conservative...so why are you running gear?  ???

No flame.  Discuss.

Because unlike you he can think for himself and not follow the herd? ::)