Author Topic: Police State - Official Thread  (Read 996379 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Police State - Official Thread
« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2011, 07:27:41 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Shit is crazy, There's a thread about this topic on the G&O...

They say that this killing is justified...

However, it doesn't look right in my book. They gave the guy no change to surrender.

The time it takes for the guy to surrender is about the time it takes for the same guy to point and shoot a gun....  tough call for the cop...unfortunate for the club wielding guy...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2011, 10:56:37 AM »
Unfortunate for the taxpayer who now has to shell out MILLIONS for these thugs with badges who simply could have waited till the guy went to work to pick him up.   

This is total bs on the sheriffs' department.  I wish I were on the jury - every one of these dirtbag cops would be walked to the gallows at high noon, including Sheiff Dipshit. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2011, 10:57:01 AM »
It would at least give some credence to what you're saying... So far it's about 20-1 or so I'd say.

I know a LOT of good cops..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »
Unfortunate for the taxpayer who now has to shell out MILLIONS for these thugs with badges who simply could have waited till the guy went to work to pick him up.   

This is total bs on the sheriffs' department.  I wish I were on the jury - every one of these dirtbag cops would be walked to the gallows at high noon, including Sheiff Dipshit. 

I doubt you would qualify for a jury.. no offense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2011, 11:01:40 AM »
I know a LOT of good cops..

I don't.   I know steroid addicted thugs raping the taxpayer blind all while they are driving bmw's, mercedes, etc, trating the public like crap, beating innocent people, focsed only on their vacations and pensions, etc.   

I know tons of cops.  Probably 40% or better of the people I grew up with became cops or firemen.   The fire people are way better IMHO.   The cops I know are are nothing but a taxpayer financed street gang and crime wave.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 23, 2011, 11:20:06 AM »
This.

Fire people actually HELP... show up to do good. Cops are the foot soldiers of the criminal justice enterprise system... Making money on the hard work of decent people.

Not many firemen show up to a bank robbery, aggravated assault in progress, Domestic violence, rape, shooting, bar riot etc etc. Love the firemen, I do, but there are a couple of guys on this thread who are unrealistic with their hatred of cops... sad..really is.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #132 on: May 23, 2011, 11:24:53 AM »
Not many firemen show up to a bank robbery, aggravated assault in progress, Domestic violence, rape, shooting, bar riot etc etc. Love the firemen, I do, but there are a couple of guys on this thread who are unrealistic with their hatred of cops... sad..really is.

Agree.  Some of the cop hatred is irrational.  And some of these folks would be the first ones calling 911 if they need help. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2011, 11:28:37 AM »
Not really - cops don't do dick in 99% of cases but write up a report after the real crap went down.  

Actually if you look at job hazard stats -  there are many more professions far more dangerous than police work.      Many cops like to tell themseves they have the hardest job in the world and the most dangerous, etc, which is pure bullshit and nit supported by th facts.   

Where I live - they now have these trucks that we call "end of the world" trucks to where its decked out with everything from soup to nuts, yet they never do a damn thing but sit at Dunkin donust on Central Ave., in Yonkers, NY.   

Foot patrol?  ha ha ha ha! ! ! !    most of these assholes are too busy giving tickets for drivers without seatbelts or cwell phones while they theselves sit all day on their own cell phones, bucking red lights and stop stop signs, doing nohing, etc.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2011, 11:39:35 AM »
Not really - cops don't do dick in 99% of cases but write up a report after the real crap went down.  

Actually if you look at job hazard stats -  there are many more professions far more dangerous than police work.      Many cops like to tell themseves they have the hardest job in the world and the most dangerous, etc, which is pure bullshit and nit supported by th facts.   

Where I live - they now have these trucks that we call "end of the world" trucks to where its decked out with everything from soup to nuts, yet they never do a damn thing but sit at Dunkin donust on Central Ave., in Yonkers, NY.   

Foot patrol?  ha ha ha ha! ! ! !    most of these assholes are too busy giving tickets for drivers without seatbelts or cwell phones while they theselves sit all day on their own cell phones, bucking red lights and stop stop signs, doing nohing, etc.   

It is absolutely a dangerous job.  I wouldn't want to carry a gun and walk some of the streets in high crime neighborhoods.  They deserve a medal just for signing up for the job. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2011, 11:48:03 AM »
Many more jobs are statistcally far more dangerous.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2011, 11:54:21 AM »
Many more jobs are statistcally far more dangerous.     

Even if that's true, it doesn't make being a cop any less dangerous.  Would you feel safe being a patrol officer in a high crime neighborhood?  I know I wouldn't. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2011, 11:55:35 AM »
Ever hear of a deterrent?  The idea that a cop is around deters people from doing stupid shit.  The reason I haven't killed someone driving 155 mph on a regular basis has more than a little to do with cops.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2011, 11:58:02 AM »
Ever hear of a deterrent?  The idea that a cop is around deters people from doing stupid shit.  The reason I haven't killed someone driving 155 mph on a regular basis has more than a little to do with cops.  

Maybe it has something to do with no wanting to kill yourself or be sued into bankruptcy?   

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2011, 12:00:31 PM »
Maybe it has something to do with no wanting to kill yourself or be sued into bankruptcy?   

also deterrents.  but I know what I'm thinking when I'm driving and being sued isn't ever it.  Getting thrown in jail for driving like a maniac always is.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2011, 12:55:20 PM »
Most cops don't show up at any of those things in progress... They show up after the crime has been committed.

Cops report on crime... they do not stop it.

Ridiculous statement. We make arrests for things like that on a regular basis. Granted a lot of the time we get there after the fact, collect evidence, write the reports, it goes to detective cops who work the case, get the warrants, then the street cops or specialized units make the arrests..

But we arrest for those things on a regular basis. I think you're hatred has warped your view of what cops really do. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2011, 06:20:45 AM »
Not really... I know a lot of cops... Was even going to be one at one time... Changed my mind when I saw how you don't really do anything.

You never saw me not really doing anything. Don't know what town you are measuring by.. Probably worked out for both of us... you not being a cop..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
You never saw me not really doing anything. Don't know what town you are measuring by.. Probably worked out for both of us... you not being a cop..

lol.  Tell me about it. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2011, 11:41:37 AM »
lmao

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2011, 11:43:33 AM »
seriously good thread.. Dont really hear this a lot coming from a white dude..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2011, 11:44:54 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »
cops shot my roomates dog (he is white) back when he was living in carona. He was letting off fireworks.. people confused them for guns (he didnt own any) police busted in his house. his dog barked.. they shot him with a pump action.. then tore up the house.. and found fireworks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2011, 11:50:18 AM »
There may be a few good cops, and I know they convince themselves of this, but what they don't get is that its the entire police structure that is the problem! 

They act like zoo keepers more than anythig else and then wonder why the public barks at them.  sorry - these cops, ALL OF THEM!  are paid by the taxpayer and should treat those who pay their salaries, pensions, health care, etc, as a paying customer and and show a littl damn respect.   

And this whole nonsense of "officer safety" trumping everything else is also getting way out of control too.  I know it sounds harsh, but sorry, peoples' rights under the US const. come first.   If a cop or other govt worker is notprepared to accept those risks, dont take the job.         

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »
There may be a few good cops, and I know they convince themselves of this, but what they don't get is that its the entire police structure that is the problem! 

They act like zoo keepers more than anythig else and then wonder why the public barks at them.  sorry - these cops, ALL OF THEM!  are paid by the taxpayer and should treat those who pay their salaries, pensions, health care, etc, as a paying customer and and show a littl damn respect.   

And this whole nonsense of "officer safety" trumping everything else is also getting way out of control too.  I know it sounds harsh, but sorry, peoples' rights under the US const. come first.   If a cop or other govt worker is notprepared to accept those risks, dont take the job.         
if you feel like this.. dont come to LA  and dont go to the south bay and mess with the lennox sheriffs dept.. they will let your ass know where you stand..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2011, 11:59:50 AM »
if you feel like this.. dont come to LA  and dont go to the south bay and mess with the lennox sheriffs dept.. they will let your ass know where you stand..

I grew up with and am friendly with tons of cops in yonkers/bronx NY.    i know first hand how they treat the public.   I actually know this guy.   Thinks he did nothing wrong at all and attacks everyoneon his facebook and youtube who question him.