Author Topic: The VaxTardz  (Read 768 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
The VaxTardz
« on: April 22, 2024, 04:28:56 AM »

https://www.newsnationnow.com/health/covid-vaccine-study/?ipid=promo-link-block1

Study: The vaccinated faced increased risks of several medical conditions
Testing czar: Americans who questioned vaccines are owed an apology
Vittert: It's clear that politics and virtue signaling took the place of science

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: The VaxTardz
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 07:20:27 PM »
Still a vax apologist article.

People with previous infection were just as immune as vaxed during delta. Uh, no. More immune. Way more.

People with covid got myocarditis as frequently as vax recipients. Fucking wrong.

"Rare but serious side effects." Depends how you define rare. I would call side effects very common. Serious side effects somewhat common. The guy who does my windscreens had chest pains for months. A client's daughter was hospitalized with myocarditis. 2 geriatrics at my gf's workplace had heart attacks within 24 hours, one of her coworker had a "minor stroke," a friend's mother's friend died with a severe headache. My mother had a significant increase in tinnitus. It's all just anecdotes. But it's a lot of anecdotes.

These are effects severe enough to be noticed and require immediate attention. Imo there's a shitton of subclinical damage out there.

It's fine if someone disagrees. By all means, call me a foilhat and stay boosted.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 07:48:35 PM »
https://www.newsnationnow.com/health/covid-vaccine-study/?ipid=promo-link-block1

Study: The vaccinated faced increased risks of several medical conditions
Testing czar: Americans who questioned vaccines are owed an apology
Vittert: It's clear that politics and virtue signaling took the place of science

WOW!

That's CRAZY man!!

:o :o

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 12:04:10 AM »
All of those on this forum who didn't get vaxxed are still alive.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 01:37:58 AM »
Several of my stepmom's NPRer family have long covid. These are multiple booster people.

Of course, a couple years ago they were supportive of mandates and they would have applauded as police took me away. Not something a bunch of effete academics could do themselves.

Get well soon then.

Just an anecdote.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 02:17:15 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 12:20:38 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 02:18:36 AM »

The VAX attack on people was a horrible time and showed how nefarious and dangerous the casually consenting lemming is.

During that time I was in an "educational programme" and when I refused to take the aids shot I was immediately told to cut all ties to the course and lost all support.
It was pretty much "if you are not an obedient dog you die".

What was worse was that the "brave" people who supported this bullshit, and thus enabled the government "soft"-killing dissenters, behaved as nothing had happened after the "viral days" had passed.
Only last Christmas one of my "fellows" had her mask slip and said to me "all the people refusing the vax should have been forced at gun point - how can a minority endanger the majority?!?".

Good thing is her health has been declining ever since she got "boosted".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2024, 12:30:05 AM »
^^^ These Leftists always reveal who they really are.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2024, 01:46:00 AM »
The VAX attack on people was a horrible time and showed how nefarious and dangerous the casually consenting lemming is.

During that time I was in an "educational programme" and when I refused to take the aids shot I was immediately told to cut all ties to the course and lost all support.
It was pretty much "if you are not an obedient dog you die".

What was worse was that the "brave" people who supported this bullshit, and thus enabled the government "soft"-killing dissenters, behaved as nothing had happened after the "viral days" had passed.
Only last Christmas one of my "fellows" had her mask slip and said to me "all the people refusing the vax should have been forced at gun point - how can a minority endanger the majority?!?".

Good thing is her health has been declining ever since she got "boosted".

shoud have curb-stomped the cvnt

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2024, 01:57:48 AM »
shoud have curb-stomped the cvnt

The looney-left, and 'Libtard backed Big-Pharma' have shot themselves in the foot this time.
1/2 of the world will no longer trust them, while the other 1/2 (the sheep-lemmings) will line up for death-jabs.

A good way to get rid of many looney-libz I guess. Many are suffering now with health issues.
Many will in the future and lead them to an early death. Fucking around w/ mother nature and find out...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2024, 11:51:02 PM »
The looney-left, and 'Libtard backed Big-Pharma' have shot themselves in the foot this time.
1/2 of the world will no longer trust them, while the other 1/2 (the sheep-lemmings) will line up for death-jabs.

A good way to get rid of many looney-libz I guess. Many are suffering now with health issues.
Many will in the future and lead them to an early death. Fucking around w/ mother nature and find out...
When the populations realize this there will be Hell to pay.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2024, 12:50:44 AM »
Several of my stepmom's NPRer family have long covid. These are multiple booster people.

Of course, a couple years ago they were supportive of mandates and they would have applauded as police took me away. Not something a bunch of effete academics could do themselves.

Get well soon then.

Just an anecdote.

I DIDN'T take the shots but I think I've got "long Covid" as I'm still fucked up and haven't been able to work since. No one told me I have it, seems they are actually very reluctant to diagnose it, as how are you going to "diagnose" it, how are your symptoms due to Covid (same maybe could be said of the shots, are the lingering effects from the shots or the Covid?)

I really majorly disliked how everyone was just told to fall in line and not question it, so me being an "outlaw" in temperament LOL I refused it.

Regarding all these statistics, from either side, and I personally don't have the education to "read them" myself... it's complicated. I always read the line "there's lies, lies and statistics" meaning they can be twisted to prove any view. I think the true toll of the vaxx will be debated for decades and there's likely never going to be a consensus. What we can say is that 50% didn't die within a few years of receiving the shots as some here on GB KNEW for a fact.

Several getbiggers have said that Covid was unlike any flu they had ever experienced, and naturally I support that view from my experience. Like a year after my experience, my brother called me from hospital and said he was admitted due to Covid and I was almost in tears thinking goddamn, now if he dies I don't know what I'll do. Luckily he was released a couple of days later. I do know a few people who died from it, haven't really heard of any casualties from the shots in my wider circle.

Just an anecdote and some thoughts.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2024, 12:52:26 AM »
Long Covid is post viral syndrome, its not unique to covid.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2024, 12:54:21 AM »
My "Long Covid" consisted of low blood pressure.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2024, 12:58:31 AM »
Long Covid is post viral syndrome, its not unique to covid.

Yup, though I can see how it's hard to diagnose. Like someone says they are exhausted from minor tasks, ok, but how is it connected to a virus and not something else incidental? I have been so weak at times I could hardly even walk a few steps to the bathroom, though all "tests" have been normal. I also have bad case of "essential tremor", think bhanks. My brother said, well we saw you have a high fever for 3 weeks when intubated, that should leave a mark on someone's brain. But he's not a doctor so...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2024, 01:02:23 AM »
Yup, though I can see how it's hard to diagnose. Like someone says they are exhausted from minor tasks, ok, but how is it connected to a virus and not something else incidental? I have been so weak at times I could hardly even walk a few steps to the bathroom, though all "tests" have been normal. I also have bad case of "essential tremor", think bhanks. My brother said, well we saw you have a high fever for 3 weeks when intubated, that should leave a mark on someone's brain. But he's not a doctor so...

like fibromyalgia , its the go to disease of the workshy
Neuralgia is the same, it cant be really diagnosed.
You feel pain they cant really say you dont

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2024, 01:06:31 AM »
like fibromyalgia , its the go to disease of the workshy
Neuralgia is the same, it cant be really diagnosed.
You feel pain they cant really say you dont

For the longest time they seemed to say it was not real but I think now it's recognised almost universally.

Then there was allergy to electricity, real or not, I don't know. The sufferers seemed to be very neurotic  :D