Author Topic: Site injection for added growth? Does it matter?  (Read 1489 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Site injection for added growth? Does it matter?
« on: June 18, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »
If you are on a cycle and you have a body part that is lagging, will pinning in that muscle help with growth more than if you just pinned in somewhere else?

For example. If I wanted my delts to grow more, will pinning in them make a difference vs pinning in the ass? Does this makes sense?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Site injection for added growth? Does it matter?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »
it can help, a little bit. in two ways...one = synthol like effect of the oil. (synthol = oil... gear= 75% oil). two= you ever play a game where theres a limited number of turns, and everybody goes one by one? the first guy to go has the best chance to get the most turns playing right? its the same way with gear. its only active so long going in circulation.... so the first body part that gets to use it, will have the most "turns" with the gear... kind of.

callmetater

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:52:02 PM »
whether it helps or not, rotate diff areas like left delt, right delt, left quad, right quad, left glute, right glute...prevents scar tissue buildup from pinning same area often.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »
i have seen a pic of a dudes quad that he liked to inject in and it was considerably larger wit more more muscle than the other, you never know
muscle

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 02:35:48 AM »
i have seen a pic of a dudes quad that he liked to inject in and it was considerably larger wit more more muscle than the other, you never know

It's probably in his head.  Most bodyparts are not balanced genetically.  Some people have it worse than others.  My Triceps are like that.  Once side is much bigger. 

I like to inject Prop made with EO through a slin pin in several locations on that smaller tri. I doubt it grows any more than it would otherwise, but it swells up nice a big for 3-5 days to match the other side. 

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 06:40:42 AM »
abc, whats EO?  so you use prop with a slin pin? does it even reach the muscle?
muscle

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 07:24:09 AM »
if site injections worked we'd all have massive arses!!!!.... only synthol stays in the muscle long enough to stretch the fascia..

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 08:07:47 AM »
Thanks guys for the honest, no bullshit answers. I did some research and the opinions were like assholes..everyone had one.

I didn't think it would cause like the post above, most would have massive lower body (i rotate quads, ass ect).

Thanks again all....

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 03:29:56 AM »
abc, whats EO?  so you use prop with a slin pin? does it even reach the muscle?

EO = Ethyl Oleate

It's often substituted for oil as the carrier in gear.  It's very thin and will go through a 30g slin pin almost as easily as water.

I'm lean so yes, I can get it into the muscle in most areas - especially outer triceps.  I typically hit the outer tri in three areas (1cc of Prop divided) which helps make the swelling look more natural (rounded).

I also often mix 1cc of EO based Prop with .75cc Sustanon and .75cc Deca to thin them out before injecting them with a 27g pin using a regular plunger (not a slin pin).  It's not as thin and takes longer to inject, but IMO a thinner needle will leave less scar tissue.

I just buy regular hypos and order 27g 1" pins seperately.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 11:00:47 PM »
it can help, a little bit. in two ways...one = synthol like effect of the oil. (synthol = oil... gear= 75% oil). two= you ever play a game where theres a limited number of turns, and everybody goes one by one? the first guy to go has the best chance to get the most turns playing right? its the same way with gear. its only active so long going in circulation.... so the first body part that gets to use it, will have the most "turns" with the gear... kind of.

Ok I didnt read every post and I almost always agree with Tbomz or at least understand. But T, Synthol is some dangerous shit, if an ameatur is askin about laging muscle he needs to stay far away from synthol.  You rock T but i have to go the other way on that one.  There again I didnt read the whole tread so lets not slam this one

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 07:36:10 AM »
Actually I just wanted clarification..being the first cycle I can't really say I have "lagging" bodyparts as I have great gains so far and I don't train like a BB...I do it for strenth and speed increase for Rugby. If one delt is a little smaller than the other I don't care cause it's under a jersey anyway.

Just wanted to answer a question I've been wondering. Thanks guys.