Author Topic: can you name all these 80's stars  (Read 6011 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: can you name all these 80's stars
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 06:24:52 PM »

guy at 3:00 on the tenor sax played on tour and others.

at 2:00 that big jack with the jason mask

that guy was huge, whats his name

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2009, 11:12:49 PM »
Actually have only met 5 people on that list.  Again you make yourself look stupid.  Good job.

Which 5 Keith?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 08:39:14 AM »
Bump

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 09:40:37 AM »

guy at 3:00 on the tenor sax played on tour and others.

at 2:00 that big jack with the jason mask

Tim Cappello is the saxophonist in the Tina Turner-video.

Swedish Kjell Nilsson (Olympic class weightlifter) played Humungus (dude with the mask) in Mad Max 2.
Q

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 10:21:38 PM »
Ferrigno- from the gym and expos
Don King- went to his condo at Chateau Marmont he shared with Tyson and met him at some deli in vegas where an ex ref used to work.
Lou Diamond Phillips- met him at our wrap party for Dangerous Curves.  He came with Danille Van Zerneck
Bridgette Nielson- Met sevreral times during Over the Top and once during pre-production
Carl Weathers- was at Aaron Spelling productions to pick up some sides and I parked in his parking spot.  As I was walking away he drove up next to me to tell me to get out of his parking spot.  Not much of a meeting but he had a nice Mercedes. ;)

Sorry nothing big but I guess I could be like the others on here who meet only other McDonalds employees or 7-11 employees.  But, then I would have to come on here and put others down so I could feel better about my shitty life.  Instead I guess I will keep it real.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 10:29:23 PM »
Ferrigno- from the gym and expos
Don King- went to his condo at Chateau Marmont he shared with Tyson and met him at some deli in vegas where an ex ref used to work.
Lou Diamond Phillips- met him at our wrap party for Dangerous Curves.  He came with Danille Van Zerneck
Bridgette Nielson- Met sevreral times during Over the Top and once during pre-production
Carl Weathers- was at Aaron Spelling productions to pick up some sides and I parked in his parking spot.  As I was walking away he drove up next to me to tell me to get out of his parking spot.  Not much of a meeting but he had a nice Mercedes. ;)

Sorry nothing big but I guess I could be like the others on here who meet only other McDonalds employees or 7-11 employees.  But, then I would have to come on here and put others down so I could feel better about my shitty life.  Instead I guess I will keep it real.

ws brigite Nielson hot in person, I imagine she was a sight?.

did any of those people tell you any stories of Micheal Jackson?.

whatever happened to Carl Weathers?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »
ws brigite Nielson hot in person, I imagine she was a sight?.

did any of those people tell you any stories of Micheal Jackson?.

whatever happened to Carl Weathers?

I didn't think so. I wasn't into blonds back then and I saw her not all dressed up.  She ws pretty tall. But i didn't really look at her long.  She was in a pre-production meeting with Sly when I walked in.  And I saw her a few times at the Hilton while we were shooting.  No Michael Jackson stories.  And have no idea what happened to Carl Weathers.  This was back in 88 or so and he was in good shape.  I left all that back in 89' so not to much contact after I moved to Hawaii from anyone in that industry.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »
I didn't think so. I wasn't into blonds back then and I saw her not all dressed up.  She ws pretty tall. But i didn't really look at her long.  She was in a pre-production meeting with Sly when I walked in.  And I saw her a few times at the Hilton while we were shooting.  No Michael Jackson stories.  And have no idea what happened to Carl Weathers.  This was back in 88 or so and he was in good shape.  I left all that back in 89' so not to much contact after I moved to Hawaii from anyone in that industry.

cool thxs....that is a strange biz,,,i worked in it for a brief time and my bf is in it....people dont stay in touch much.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 08:23:21 AM »
cool thxs....that is a strange biz,,,i worked in it for a brief time and my bf is in it....people dont stay in touch much.

I grew up in LA (Manhattan Beach and Hawthorne) and I got into the business in 1985.  I moved to Hawaii in 1989 cause I had the chance and I thought I could do as well in Hawaii in the business as I did in LA.  I soon found out that for some reason Hawaii does not pay the same as in LA even when you are in SAG.  I got the reputation of not working for anything under $400 a day so I only got a few jobs.  I did 5 commercial in 5 years while in Hawaii.  I didn't push it as much as I did like I was in LA.  In LA it was my job.  In Hawaii it was just something to do.  I was having way to much fun to actually work.  I did my last commercial (McDonalds) in 1995. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 10:42:46 AM »
that guy was huge, whats his name
That's Lord Humungus. He posts here. Surprised you haven't run into him.  :o

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2009, 10:44:37 AM »
I grew up in LA (Manhattan Beach and Hawthorne) and I got into the business in 1985.  I moved to Hawaii in 1989 cause I had the chance and I thought I could do as well in Hawaii in the business as I did in LA.  I soon found out that for some reason Hawaii does not pay the same as in LA even when you are in SAG.  I got the reputation of not working for anything under $400 a day so I only got a few jobs.  I did 5 commercial in 5 years while in Hawaii.  I didn't push it as much as I did like I was in LA.  In LA it was my job.  In Hawaii it was just something to do.  I was having way to much fun to actually work.  I did my last commercial (McDonalds) in 1995. 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2009, 11:24:05 AM »
i think you got things mixed up. this is the list of people coming to Keiths 50 year old birthday.

How do you have a surprise party when someone is so fat that they are bed ridden?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2009, 11:40:36 AM »
That's Lord Humungus. He posts here. Surprised you haven't run into him.  :o

you're full of it.  this is guy is the only reason why i watched madmax as a kid. 

well..this actress also

Oh...Monica!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2009, 12:31:54 PM »
now with head tattoos

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »
How do you have a surprise party when someone is so fat that they are bed ridden?

hahahahaha oh ma you kill me.  You are so funny ::) I love guys like you.  You actually make me feel good about myself.  I would hate to have to go through what you have had to go through your whole life.  It must suck big time.  I am happy you can make fun of me so it makes you feel better.  If I can help then so be it.  I am glad I am here then.  But, you know in the end your life sucks and that's too bad. :-[