Author Topic: Video-ISRAELI HIT SQUAD takes out Hamas Leader in Dubai Hotel-Munich Style  (Read 3880 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Video-ISRAELI HIT SQUAD takes out Hamas Leader in Dubai Hotel-Munich Style
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:04:38 AM »
Nobody likes the Palestinians....good job boys.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 08:15:24 AM »
Sweet. 

Notice how few suicide bombings have hit Israel the last few years? 

James

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:30:14 AM »
Great !!

T.C.B.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »
Owned.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09:08:52 AM »
This whole video comes across as FAKE as hell. Eleven people involved, wigs, hair pieces, tennis outfits, misfit israelis all to supposedly kill one man by way of suffocation with a pillow...Um Yeah! There is more to this than what is being reported. Nonetheless these assassins (supposedly Mossad) are being hunted for entering into Dubai with fake IDs, Passports from differing countries like Germany, France, England, Ireland etc. As it stands now the relationship of Dubai with these European nations has fallen out of favor with Dubai and may very well be the reason Kaddafi has cut ties with many European nations and is not allowing them into Libya.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7028123.ece
C

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:12:09 AM »
Where was Jason Bourne?

Who can blame Israel for taken out a Hamas leader - good job mates
RIP Bob Probert

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 09:13:59 AM »
Israel has a long history of stolen and fake passports from other countries.  They have been caught a few times for it too. 
Abandon every hope...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »
Where was Jason Bourne?

Who can blame Israel for taken out a Hamas leader - good job mates

I guess the same way they took out your World Trade center and celebrated it...Did you forget?...Good Job Mossad

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

C

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:22:09 AM »
This whole video comes across as FAKE as hell. Eleven people involved, wigs, hair pieces, tennis outfits, misfit israelis all to supposedly kill one man by way of suffocation with a pillow...Um Yeah! There is more to this than what is being reported. Nonetheless these assassins (supposedly Mossad) are being hunted for entering into Dubai with fake IDs, Passports from differing countries like Germany, France, England, Ireland etc. As it stands now the relationship of Dubai with these European nations has fallen out of favor with Dubai and may very well be the reason Kaddafi has cut ties with many European nations and is not allowing them into Libya.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7028123.ece
::)

Hamas just got PWNED.  Deal with it.  They are nothing but religious lunatics.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:24:34 AM »
Lets not get too excited people.  The systematic killing of Palestinians goes on without impediment, yes killing the bad guys is good but you cannot kill hatred with violence.  The only way the Israelis will ever stop hamas and terrorism is by inclusion and respect of Palestinian people. 
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 09:26:55 AM »
It's hard to feel any sort of sympathy for this given the fact that Hamas would do the same thing to the Israeli leaders if they were capable of it. However, they're not so they can't.

No tears lost over a dead arms dealer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:33:52 AM »
Lets not get too excited people.  The systematic killing of Palestinians goes on without impediment, yes killing the bad guys is good but you cannot kill hatred with violence.  The only way the Israelis will ever stop hamas and terrorism is by inclusion and respect of Palestinian people. 
Why should any religiously motivated quasi-terrorist organization deserve any respect?

I wish education and knowledge would solve their problem, but I don`t think their religious beliefs allow for either to break through their wall of ignorance.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 09:35:05 AM »
I'm not saying his death isn't warranted but i am saying lets not go crazy here.  Palestinians face massive hardships and some of it is brought about by their own leaders like hamas and some of it is brought on by Israel.  All i'm saying is in order to create that change Israel has to treat them with respect as a nation and as a people.  Until that happens the likes of hamas will always have a foot hold.  
Abandon every hope...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 09:35:48 AM »
I'm not saying his death isn't warranted but i am saying lets not go crazy here.  Palestinians face massive hardships and some of it is brought about by their own leaders like hamas and some of it is brought on by Israel.  All i'm saying is in order to create that change Israel has to treat them with respect as a nation and as a people.  Until that happens the likes of hamas will always have a foot hold.  
What is there to respect though?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 09:38:20 AM »
What is there to respect though?

Ah the UN mandate that Palestine have it's own country.  UNSCOP split it into two parts, Israel and Palestine.  I don't see a sovereign Palestine, do you?
Abandon every hope...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 09:41:39 AM »
Ah the UN mandate that Palestine have it's own country.  UNSCOP split it into two parts, Israel and Palestine.  I don't see a sovereign Palestine, do you?
I don`t want them to have their own country.  All they would do is enact Sharia Law, continue treating their women as property and animals, fund terrorism and try to spread their piece of shit religion.

What good are they really?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 09:44:52 AM »
I don`t want them to have their own country.  All they would do is enact Sharia Law, continue treating their women as property and animals, fund terrorism and try to spread their piece of shit religion.

What good are they really?

Well they HAD their own country for hundreds of years and a free homeland was promised to them by the post WW1 British occupants.  This was changed by the UNSCOP and they still don't have a free homeland.  Your claims are foolish. 
Abandon every hope...

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 09:47:30 AM »
I dont think so.
Most Arab states will always want the destruction of the state of Isreal.
After isreal pulled out of the West Bank and Gaza the violence never died down.
It was seen as a weakness

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:22 AM »
Well they HAD their own country for hundreds of years and a free homeland was promised to them by the post WW1 British occupants.  This was changed by the UNSCOP and they still don't have a free homeland.  Your claims are foolish.  
What part of my "claims" are false?

All they would do is enact Sharia Law, continue treating their women as property and as animals, fund terrorism and try to spread their piece of shit religion.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 09:55:45 AM »
Lets not get too excited people.  The systematic killing of Palestinians goes on without impediment, yes killing the bad guys is good but you cannot kill hatred with violence.  The only way the Israelis will ever stop hamas and terrorism is by inclusion and respect of Palestinian people.  

Tell the Palestinians to stop supporting terrorrism and serving as human shields for the aggressors.

Respect was shown to the Palestinian people when they were given land and political autonomy by Israel back in 1993. Arafat destroyed the peace process by insisting on dividing Jerusalem and the return of the Palestinian refugees into Israel. These measures would result in putting an end to the state of Israel. I don't believe Israel has to, nor should they accept people or descendants of people who would not even stand with Israel in 1967.  Today, as in 1967, the real motivation of Palestinians and their leaders is the destruction of the state of Israel.  How can Israel be expected to make these people citizens?

They will not stop until they see Israel destroyed. You act as if the Israelis bend over backwards that it will bring peace. Israel wants to be left alone but the Palestinian leaders, their people, and the neighboring Arab states who flood the area with weapons, will not allow it.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 10:01:51 AM »
Well dario in fairness to the Palestinian people they do have a right to claim part of Jerusalem.  You also know that Israel used terrorist tactics during the british occupation too right? The stern gang were a principal terrorist network fighting for a jewish homeland in Palestine at the time.  Similar to Hamas and PLO actually, both want a homeland and both used terrorist tactics.  Ironic huh?
Abandon every hope...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 10:03:06 AM »
Well they HAD their own country for hundreds of years and a free homeland was promised to them by the post WW1 British occupants.  This was changed by the UNSCOP and they still don't have a free homeland.  Your claims are foolish.  
"Free" Homeland.  Don`t make me laugh.  Do you think the women would be "Free" if they had their "Homeland"?

They are shit-brained people influenced by a Dark Aged religion with a superstitious, non-thinking culture.  Allowing this type of irrational, non-thinking behavior is unacceptable to humanity and to the world as well as everything in it.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 10:37:50 AM »
Well dario in fairness to the Palestinian people they do have a right to claim part of Jerusalem.  You also know that Israel used terrorist tactics during the british occupation too right? The stern gang were a principal terrorist network fighting for a jewish homeland in Palestine at the time.  Similar to Hamas and PLO actually, both want a homeland and both used terrorist tactics.  Ironic huh?

They don't have any claim to Jerusalem. They never had a nation of their own in the first place. They lived with Israelis and when Egypt, Jordan and Syria rose up against Israel in 1967 they fled hoping that the Jews would be defeated and the land would be all theirs.  East Jerusalem was captured in that 6 days war from Jordan. To the victor goes the spoils. I don't see USA in a hurry to return all the lands they capture by way of war. Why should Israel?

The bottom line is that Palestinians sided with Egypt, Jordan and Syria and lost. They can have their own nation. But they have no right, NONE what so ever to Jerusalem or to even return to Israel. They nullified any "right" they had when they rose up against Israel.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 11:16:42 AM »
They don't have any claim to Jerusalem. They never had a nation of their own in the first place. They lived with Israelis and when Egypt, Jordan and Syria rose up against Israel in 1967 they fled hoping that the Jews would be defeated and the land would be all theirs.  East Jerusalem was captured in that 6 days war from Jordan. To the victor goes the spoils. I don't see USA in a hurry to return all the lands they capture by way of war. Why should Israel?

The bottom line is that Palestinians sided with Egypt, Jordan and Syria and lost. They can have their own nation. But they have no right, NONE what so ever to Jerusalem or to even return to Israel. They nullified any "right" they had when they rose up against Israel.

You don't know your history very well do you?  Maybe you should read up and learn.
Abandon every hope...