Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 139471 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »
i need more everything lol

but actually man, my legs are quite ok and damn i got a nice round little ass on me :P (no homo)
lol... :-*...lunges ,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2013, 07:42:28 AM »
lol... :-*...lunges ,,

i've only been doing wide stance deep squats, and they seem to be working pretty well for me

in fact, my girl can't keep her hands off my ass while i'm doing her in the missionary style :P

maybe i'll add in a calf shot, as they are indeed better without even training them :o

my cousin put that side shot of me with my jeans down revealing the top of my hot ass on her mom's (my aunt's) phones screen saver, and my aunt WAS NOT amused ;D ;D ;D

tihis aunt is my aunt by marriage to my unlce and when he married her she was in her mid-20's and i was a 12 year old punkass at the time, and i had a huge ass lust/crush on her as she had a great fucking body :o and she used to wear these kinda short shorts and it drove me fucking nuts ;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2013, 02:28:07 PM »
found a few BOSS jackets i may try and rock 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2013, 07:40:09 AM »
this is ma new BOSS training song 8)

come wednesday may 29th LOOK OUT! dj will be even better yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah! yeah!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2013, 01:43:27 AM »
if my theory of INCREASED TRAINING LOADS=BIGGER MUSCLES is true, then....

my tris should have grown the most and my delts grown pretty good as well, and my bis somewhat, and my pecs not much

tricep training poundages have shot up the most

delt training poundages have gone up well

bi training poundages have increased a bit

pec training poundages have only gone up very slightly

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2013, 06:55:28 AM »
if my theory of INCREASED TRAINING LOADS=BIGGER MUSCLES is true, then....

my tris should have grown the most and my delts grown pretty good as well, and my bis somewhat, and my pecs not much

tricep training poundages have shot up the most

delt training poundages have gone up well

bi training poundages have increased a bit

pec training poundages have only gone up very slightly
IS WHAT IT IS,,,WHAT HAPPENS IS YOU TRY TO INCREASE LOADS OVER TOO LONG PERIOD TIME AND NO INCREASE IN STRENGHT OR SIZE AND THEN U END UP WITH SORE JOINTS WHICH IS WORSE,LOWER WEIGHT INCREAED VOLUME OR SUPERSETS AT TIME WILL SPURT GROWTH,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2013, 07:19:19 AM »
IS WHAT IT IS,,,WHAT HAPPENS IS YOU TRY TO INCREASE LOADS OVER TOO LONG PERIOD TIME AND NO INCREASE IN STRENGHT OR SIZE AND THEN U END UP WITH SORE JOINTS WHICH IS WORSE,LOWER WEIGHT INCREAED VOLUME OR SUPERSETS AT TIME WILL SPURT GROWTH,,,

yep

but i am VERY CURIOUS to see where this added muscle that i have put on over these past 3 weeks has went, and this will be shown and evident on my update pics next week

and if i've gained as much on my chest and/or bis as i've gained on my tri and delts, then i will freely admit that my theory was wrong

my girl brings her scale today and i will see what i weigh now (i don't have my own scale ;D)

on the latest pics i weighed bout a buck 55 now i'd say that i'm bout a buck 60, and my ab skinfold is still @ 4 mm ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2013, 07:59:21 AM »
yep

but i am VERY CURIOUS to see where this added muscle that i have put on over these past 3 weeks has went, and this will be shown and evident on my update pics next week

and if i've gained as much on my chest and/or bis as i've gained on my tri and delts, then i will freely admit that my theory was wrong

my girl brings her scale today and i will see what i weigh now (i don't have my own scale ;D)

on the latest pics i weighed bout a buck 55 now i'd say that i'm bout a buck 60, and my ab skinfold is still @ 4 mm ;)
8),,,YOUR ONLY ONLY GOING TO MOVE THE NEEDLE SO FAR ON BOTH SIZE/SCALE,,REMEMBER YOUR RECOUPING YOUR OLD FORM AND DOING WELL IN THE PROCESS BUT IT CAN GO ONLY SO FAR....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2013, 08:27:44 AM »
8),,,YOUR ONLY ONLY GOING TO MOVE THE NEEDLE SO FAR ON BOTH SIZE/SCALE,,REMEMBER YOUR RECOUPING YOUR OLD FORM AND DOING WELL IN THE PROCESS BUT IT CAN GO ONLY SO FAR....

agreed

and that's why i set my final goal weight/size/stats @ 5'11" 170-180 @ sub-5 with LEGIT 16 inch arms

yes, i can DO IT 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2013, 01:44:49 PM »
also, i'm finding out that i can eat bout 3000 cals per day and still make size gains without gaining fat 8)

once i'm sized out i'll probably have to go back down to 2500 or so, maybe....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2013, 01:21:54 AM »
been playing around with the cals, and it appears that 3200-3500 is IDEAL pour moi 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2013, 02:31:56 AM »
just 2 more days hommies 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
pics coming up in about 4 hours

LOOK OUT!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2013, 11:14:33 AM »
pics coming up in about 4 hours

LOOK OUT!!!!
We will be watching all the round watch tower.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2013, 11:22:47 AM »
We will be watching all the round watch tower.

that tune sucks ass

this is wot da ladies be singing when they see me on da streets 8)

"i felt me eyes a staring that a guy who stuck out in the crowd
he had a body that would shame Adonis"

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »
there ya go fellas

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2013, 04:47:02 PM »
Good progress and looks like more vascularity. That smoking and drinking a bit of wine has helped.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2013, 04:53:04 PM »
Good progress and looks like more vascularity. That smoking and drinking a bit of wine has helped.

lol

and i guess that the coke and weed helped as well

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2013, 12:31:24 AM »
i only need maybe 5 or 10 more pounds MAX

so i will be finished, or close enough by the end of july

and i'm thinking that once i finish up with the physique then i'll focus on getting back into bp comps

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2013, 02:15:46 AM »
i've been eating roughly 3500-4000 cals the last 10 days or so and i haven't really put on any weight

i'm rather shocked by this :o

maybe i have to go up to 5000 cals

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2013, 06:29:34 AM »
i've been eating roughly 3500-4000 cals the last 10 days or so and i haven't really put on any weight

i'm rather shocked by this :o

maybe i have to go up to 5000 cals
me too,and u do zero cardio right?no fat burners too I believe zero,,,dude u have a good conditioned,dry look,accomplished ,,add some wight/size gradually ,if u like that condition to remain,hard to grow that lean dude,,,u did great and I have no ill will to u,just relax on gossip board.your there just add...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2013, 07:42:36 AM »
thanks nj, i appreciate the kind words :)

it's sure as hell that i'm a compulsive dude, but i'll try and put a bit of a lease on it man

and i hear ya about growing lean while keeping that condition but i'm a gonna try and do it, so we will see how it works out 8)

and yep, i did ZERO cardio and i took ZERO fat burners

my next experiment will be to load up on creatine monohydrate for 2 weeks straight (starting tomorrow or on sunday) and i will load it @ 20 grams taking 5 grams 4 times per day

also, i'm gonna add more volume into my training and do 2 exercises per bodypart (except i'll only do rows for back and squats for legs) but i'll do 2 exercises for delts, pecs, bis, and tris

i need to add about 15 pounds of lean muscle tissue

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2013, 07:44:48 AM »

it's sure as hell that i'm a compulsive dude, but i'll try and put a bit of a lease on it man

and i hear ya about growing lean while keeping that condition but i'm a gonna try and do it, so we will see how it works out 8)

my next experiment will be to load up on creatine monohydrate for 2 weeks straight (starting tomorrow or on sunday) and i will load it @ 20 grams taking 5 grams 4 times per day

also, i'm gonna add more volume into my training and do 2 exercises per bodypart (except i'll only do rows for back and squats for legs) but i'll do 2 exercises for delts, pecs, bis, and tris

Falcon says just eat some leaves or grass.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2013, 07:57:45 AM »

CREATINE AT LEAST WILL FILL IN SOME WATER GAIN EVEN TEMPORARY AROUND THAT DRY SHAPE UR IN,,U COULD BE SUPRISED WITH THE VOLUME IT CREATES,OR IT MIGHT BLOAT U TOO OR DULL CONDITION A TAD BUT I DOUB'T IT UR RIPPED TO THE BONE ,,USE OLD SKOOL POWDER NOTHING FANCY WIYH UNNESSARY SUGARS TO BIND IT,,,CREATINE /TAURINE/LEUCINE IS GOOD COMBO TO PLAY WITH,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2013, 08:04:23 AM »
CREATINE AT LEAST WILL FILL IN SOME WATER GAIN EVEN TEMPORARY AROUND THAT DRY SHAPE UR IN,,U COULD BE SUPRISED WITH THE VOLUME IT CREATES,OR IT MIGHT BLOAT U TOO OR DULL CONDITION A TAD BUT I DOUB'T IT UR RIPPED TO THE BONE ,,USE OLD SKOOL POWDER NOTHING FANCY WIYH UNNESSARY SUGARS TO BIND IT,,,CREATINE /TAURINE/LEUCINE IS GOOD COMBO TO PLAY WITH,,

so what's the story with taurine and leucine? what do they do exactly?