Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1447176 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #16725 on: November 29, 2022, 03:44:57 AM »
Because unlike the rest of you I am actually educated and read all types of things about subjects that interest me you acting like I am learning something new from a trt clinic advertisement in 2022 is comical how fucking dumb are you do you not read primary sources??
Hopefully Derek from More Plates More Dates comes across this.  He's in need of some major re-education from a one Mr. Bhanks. All this time hes been contradicting everything you say about trt. It turns out he's the dummy cause you've read everything and know it all

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #16726 on: November 29, 2022, 03:53:08 AM »
Hopefully Derek from More Plates More Dates comes across this.  He's in need of some major re-education from a one Mr. Bhanks. All this time hes been contradicting everything you say about trt. It turns out he's the dummy cause you've read everything and know it all

You guys watch more plates more dates for information meanwhile I read Dan Duchains original hard copy books before Wi-Fi and every single fucking thing written on the subject since then we are not the same

There is not a study or article in the last 30 years even related to the subject I haven’t ducking read more plates doesn’t know wtf he is talking about by all means carry on

When the internet first came out it was literally just the same crap info regurgitated everywhere you have to read actual studies

But you don’t even use TRT you have 0 exp in what you are talking about so by all means continue to spout nonsense

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16727 on: November 29, 2022, 04:26:32 AM »
You guys watch more plates more dates for information meanwhile I read Dan Duchains original hard copy books

Duchaine would've laughed at you and all the bumbling excuses you make for liking the drugs Hankins. Just admit you like steroids, lots and lots of them. There's no shame in it.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #16728 on: November 29, 2022, 04:43:29 AM »
More Plates Less Dates (and others) just re-hash old crap that's been around for decades.
He himself is a known scammer. (Fake Turkesterone which is basically garbage even when you get the real stuff).

Youtubers, LMAO   ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16729 on: November 29, 2022, 05:22:56 AM »
Duchaine would've laughed at you and all the bumbling excuses you make for liking the drugs Hankins. Just admit you like steroids, lots and lots of them. There's no shame in it.

I never said there was anything wrong with Anabolics did I but sorry when Webster insists I am on 5 grams of 10 different compounds I am going to point out that isn’t true. I am not some kind of pro living in California with access to that stuff. I am a middle aged guy in NC. I get the legal testosterone my doctor prescribes me now that’s it. If you would like me to try 10 different things by all means send them my way. I can honestly say I’m my exp I do not notice any difference after 300mg up to the max dosage I have used. Maybe the pros respond different and just get bigger the more they take.  There is no reason for me to increase anything when more hasn’t made any difference for me in 20 years.

Consistency is the key my primary concern are the anti-inflammatory properties my knees do not get fluid and swell when I use TRT. It allows my debilitating crippling arthritis to become merely annoying arthritis. If you guys have had different exp by all means so share but when you have no exp and you make statements that are wrong I am going to say something.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16730 on: November 29, 2022, 05:26:00 AM »
I never said there was anything wrong with Anabolics did I but sorry when Webster insists I am on 5 grams of 10 different compounds I am going to point out that isn’t true. I am not some kind of pro living in California with access to that stuff. I am a middle aged guy in NC. I get the legal testosterone my doctor prescribes me now that’s it. If you would like me to try 10 different things by all means send them my way. I can honestly say I’m my exp I do not notice any difference after 300mg up to the max dosage I have used. Maybe the pros respond different and just get bigger the more they take.  There is no reason for me to increase anything when more hasn’t made any difference for me in 20 years.

Consistency is the key my primary concern are the anti-inflammatory properties my knees do not get fluid and swell when I use TRT. It allows my debilitating crippling arthritis to become merely annoying arthritis. If you guys have had different exp by all means so share but when you have no exp and you make statements that are wrong I am going to say something.
You`re full of shit!  ::)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16731 on: November 29, 2022, 05:43:30 AM »

More lies from Bull Shit Brian,

Conveniently you left out your prescription, deca and prescription Anadrol.

Let’s not forget your insulin for your IRT therapy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #16732 on: November 29, 2022, 05:46:44 AM »
You guys watch more plates more dates for information meanwhile I read Dan Duchains original hard copy books before Wi-Fi and every single fucking thing written on the subject since then we are not the same

There is not a study or article in the last 30 years even related to the subject I haven’t ducking read more plates doesn’t know wtf he is talking about by all means carry on

When the internet first came out it was literally just the same crap info regurgitated everywhere you have to read actual studies

But you don’t even use TRT you have 0 exp in what you are talking about so by all means continue to spout nonsense

No, some of use proper grammar and punctuation.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #16733 on: November 29, 2022, 05:50:57 AM »
Day off from weights...

Cardio and stuff

15 mins - Treadmill (light jog)
10 mins - Concept Rower
10 mins - Heavy Bag
10 mins - Stretching
10 mins - Ab work

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16734 on: November 29, 2022, 05:53:14 AM »
More lies from Bull Shit Brian,

Conveniently you left out your prescription, deca and prescription Anadrol.

Let’s not forget your insulin for your IRT therapy.

Dude take whatever you want do whatever you like i am giving you people my honest advice and exp from the last 25 years. I got into this game after serious knee surgeries to learn and do what I could to stay active. I will absolutely take whatever my dr to prescribes me but they don’t prescribe 5 grams of crap like you keep insisting that is nonsense . And additionally more is not better everyone is just wrong on that basic assumption. But by all means if you don’t believe me go figure it out for yourself

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16735 on: November 29, 2022, 06:00:37 AM »
Dude take whatever you want do whatever you like i am giving you people my honest advice and exp from the last 25 years. I got into this game after serious knee surgeries to learn and do what I could to stay active. I will absolutely take whatever my dr to prescribes me but they don’t prescribe 5 grams of crap like you keep insisting that is nonsense . And additionally more is not better everyone is just wrong on that basic assumption. But by all means if you don’t believe me go figure it out for yourself
Fuck off liar!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16736 on: November 29, 2022, 06:06:13 AM »

If you have such bad knees and arthritis why on earth are you doing barbell squats ?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16737 on: November 29, 2022, 06:25:25 AM »

So you didn’t take tren, deca, anadrol and GH?

You conveniently start changing your responses. When your drug use gets question. Why not just be transparent?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16738 on: November 29, 2022, 06:50:09 AM »
Fuck off liar!

Jesus man wtf if wrong with you I am being honest and giving honest exp based advice what do you want me to say blast 5 grams and you will be 300lbs you know that is not true

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16739 on: November 29, 2022, 06:50:52 AM »
So you didn’t take tren, deca, anadrol and GH?

You conveniently start changing your responses. When your drug use gets question. Why not just be transparent?

I have given you guys my honest opinion experience and advice take it or leave it not my problem

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16740 on: November 29, 2022, 07:02:59 AM »
If you have such bad knees and arthritis why on earth are you doing barbell squats ?

The more I have been barbell squatting the better they seem to be getting just because all the new age trainers have tried to rationalize not squatting by insisting other things are better doesn’t make it so

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16741 on: November 29, 2022, 07:03:44 AM »
Jesus man wtf if wrong with you I am being honest and giving honest exp based advice what do you want me to say blast 5 grams and you will be 300lbs you know that is not true
You get your gear just like the rest of us,and take as much as you want which differs at various times,but you are no different than anyone else.....nobody here is brand new to this stuff, and no doctor prescribes high doses of gear unless he`s a criminal......and you take whatever you can get at various times at whatever dosage you want.....300 mgs. my ass.

Stop the fucking bullshit please!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16742 on: November 29, 2022, 07:04:57 AM »
I have given you guys my honest opinion experience and advice take it or leave it not my problem
Thanks for sharing !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16743 on: November 29, 2022, 07:09:04 AM »
You get your gear just like the rest of us,and take as much as you want which differs at various times,but you are no different than anyone else.....nobody here is brand new to this stuff, and no doctor prescribes high doses of gear unless he`s a criminal......and you take whatever you can get at various times at whatever dosage you want.....300 mgs. my ass.

Stop the fucking bullshit please!

Then why are we not all 300lbs if dosage and growth it is a linear relationship as you postulate? If we could just take a ton and turn into Ronnie Coleman wouldn’t we all have done it by now??? It doesn’t work that way you get about 10% that is it. I can go from about 200 to about 225 I can’t go higher if I take more and it doesn’t take much to get to 225 diet consistency training and time are what matter. Yes you don’t want to be low and need adequate support but after that it just doesn’t do more. I know that is not a popular opinion and everyone thinks it’s a linear relationship and but I am sorry that has not been my experience the last 25 years. Everyone I know takes less and less every year as they figure that out

I have college friends that used to blast in college and now take less than 300mg closer to 150mg and swear they get better results I like a little more than that but honestly it’s probably mental as my buddy on 150mg is in mad shape

But again do whatever the fuck you want

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16744 on: November 29, 2022, 07:19:14 AM »

And there was you saying you were going to gain 20lbs in the next year and compete as a heavyweight.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16745 on: November 29, 2022, 07:21:01 AM »
Then why are we not all 300lbs if dosage and growth it is a linear relationship as you postulate? If we could just take a ton and turn into Ronnie Coleman wouldn’t we all have done it by now??? It doesn’t work that way you get about 10% that is it. I can go from about 200 to about 225 I can’t go higher if I take more and it doesn’t take much to get to 225 diet consistency training and time are what matter. Yes you don’t want to be low and need adequate support but after that it just doesn’t do more. I know that is not a popular opinion and everyone thinks it’s a linear relationship and but I am sorry that has not been my experience the last 25 years. Everyone I know takes less and less every year as they figure that out

I have college friends that used to blast in college and now take less than 300mg closer to 150mg and swear they get better results I like a little more than that but honestly it’s probably mental as my buddy on 150mg is in mad shape

I bet a million dollars he doesnt say that about you to his friends.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #16746 on: November 29, 2022, 07:21:35 AM »

FUCK OFF, LIAR.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16747 on: November 29, 2022, 07:29:35 AM »

I always do,and I never insinuated any of the above drivel you typed out......a bunch of double talking nonsense.

I know more isn`t always better,but I also know a gram is gonna` make you look a lot different than 250-300 mgs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16748 on: November 29, 2022, 07:31:31 AM »
And there was you saying you were going to gain 20lbs in the next year and compete as a heavyweight.

I don’t need to gain 20lbs to compete as a heavy when I dropped 25lbs of solid tissue to compete as a light heavy dumbass

I could step on stage tomorrow as a heavyweight over 40 and do just fine but again they don’t have local bodybuilding shows anymore if you want to see more than 2 guys in a master division you have to go to nationals and any show at all is going to cost thousands and require an entire weekend not worth it to compete against no one masters nationals is next July if I compete again that would be the only show worth doing and yeah honestly I have no desire to cut any fucking weight or spray myself with any kind of fake tan I actually prefer lifting and eating I can post a physique update on social media and have 1000 people see it in 20 minutes there is a reason these local level shows are dying

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #16749 on: November 29, 2022, 07:37:37 AM »
I always do,and I never insinuated any of the above drivel you typed out......a bunch of double talking nonsense.

I know more isn`t always better,but I also know a gram is gonna` make you look a lot different than 250-300 mgs.

25 years of taking illegal drugs and he still looks like shit.

He comes back to Getbig and doubles down on his lies and bullshit.