Author Topic: podcasts  (Read 2632 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
podcasts
« on: February 19, 2013, 04:27:37 PM »
do you follow any if so which ones?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: podcasts
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 04:31:13 PM »
do you follow any if so which ones?

Ten Minute Podcast

The Bryan Callen Show

Joe Rogan Experience

Slate's Political Gabfest

"1"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 04:48:30 PM »
Ten Minute Podcast

The Bryan Callen Show

Joe Rogan Experience

Slate's Political Gabfest

"1"
alright might try them. Listened to Rogan but idk don't like him much. He always has cool guests though.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 04:51:05 PM »
alright might try them. Listened to Rogan but idk don't like him much. He always has cool guests though.

That's what keeps me listening to Rogan. It's not Rogan's rambling on and on about bullshit, but moreso the top notch guests he has on from all walks of life.

"1"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 05:05:40 PM »
Joe Rogan Experience. Actually has a decent amount of working out/bodybuilding/steroid talk for a mainstream show.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
Joe Rogan Experience. Actually has a decent amount of working out/bodybuilding/steroid talk for a mainstream show.

That's right. He had Victor Conte on not too long ago and he (Joe) is also a huge proponent of using PED, as he uses Testosterone gel religiously.

"1"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 05:09:53 PM »
That's right. He had Victor Conte on not too long ago and he (Joe) is also a huge proponent of using PED, as he uses Testosterone gel religiously.

"1"

Great episode.

The Tyler Ferriss episode was great too, just listened.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 05:12:51 PM »
Rogan - though it's been a little weak lately, Adam Corolla.

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »
The Church of What's happening now - Joey Coco Diaz

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 05:19:59 PM »
The Church of What's happening now - Joey Coco Diaz

See, I like Joey when he is on Rogan's podcast or on any other podcast. I find that his own podcast (Church of now) is not as good as when he was with Felicia Michaels.  People need to know how to engage Joey, in order to get the best material out of him and his podcast lackey (Lee) doesn't do it.

"1"

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 05:23:12 PM »
See, I like Joey when he is on Rogan's podcast or on any other podcast. I find that his own podcast (Church of now) is not as good as when he was with Felicia Michaels.  People need to know how to engage Joey, in order to get the best material out of him and his podcast lackey (Lee) doesn't do it.

"1"

C'mon wiggle it for your uncle Joey ;) cocksucka

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 05:25:44 PM »
C'mon wiggle it for your uncle Joey ;) cocksucka

Cocksucka is one of Joey's favorites. You remember the story about the fight he had with a gay guy in a park, where the gay guy beat the living shit out of Joey??

The fact that he can make light of the fact and tell the story so vividly is comedy gold.

"1"

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 05:29:33 PM »

"1"

I totally get what your saying, but I like how he is mentoring the kid (Lee The Flying Jew)

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 05:32:32 PM »
Cocksucka is one of Joey's favorites. You remember the story about the fight he had with a gay guy in a park, where the gay guy beat the living shit out of Joey??

The fact that he can make light of the fact and tell the story so vividly is comedy gold.

"1"

Lol yes.. Have you also seen the vid where he and Rogan are talking about Nick Diaz's "noonchucks" YouTube
vid? Lolz!!

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 05:43:01 PM »

Do you have an alibi?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 05:47:45 PM »
Lol yes.. Have you also seen the vid where he and Rogan are talking about Nick Diaz's "noonchucks" YouTube
vid? Lolz!!

You betcha!

Do you have an alibi?

No. I don't. Then again, who would beat on such a sweetheart like Joey Coco Diaz?

Just looking at the guy makes me smile..

"1"

AVBG

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 06:24:11 PM »
Brian Callen is also good value - his neurosis kinda reminds me of Seinfeld co-creator Larry David

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 07:28:28 PM »
Joey is funny. I don't like his show very much...he needs a different format.