Author Topic: "flash mob" robbery | youths, teens looting Washington, D.C. local 7  (Read 13356 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: "flash mob" robbery | youths, teens looting Washington, D.C. local 7
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 08:26:04 PM »
haha this stuff is great  ;D
TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 08:28:51 PM »
FlashRob is amused by FlashMobs.

That being said, I'd lock the doors and blast them with a shotgun until their own parents wouldn't recognize them.  But that's just me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 08:29:08 PM »
easy solution - AK47 on full auto with several clips of ammo
You do that in Money County, and it's a lawsuit on your hands

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »
It won't be long before some shop owner pulls out a shotgun and starts to off these scum

happened in Harlem last year.   Old dude took out four animals with a moss berg that was not shot for 20 years.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
These types set their race back decades.

They breed like a pez dispenser. 

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 09:48:39 PM »
In reality I think what I'd do if I was the store owner was to fire off 2 warning shots in the air and tell them all to hit the ground ...yelling all crazy.

Then I'd call the cops.

You couldn't justifiably shoot any of those animals without catching a murder wrap unless they came at you.

What I'd really love to do is like from that scene in Bronx Tale with Robert Deniro when the bikers came into that Italian neighbrohood and disrespected the establishment. The wops locked the doors and proceeded to beat the living shit out of the trash bikers and dragged them in the street ...and fucked up their bikes too.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 10:15:26 PM »
Seriously why the fuck do blacks always do shit like this?  Why can't they just be normal like white guys and strangle a 3 year old girl to death after she tried to go in his pool!  ??????WTF? 
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/08/14/2011-08-14_shawn_morgan_arrested_for_strangling_to_death_missing_3yearold_breeann_rodriguez.html

I get why everyone who is white hates on blacks.  Trust me I do.  I can't stand shit like this video.  guys really piss me off!  LMAO!  But it aint like they have the fucking monopoly on fucked up shit. 

It isn't about single fucked up incidents, it is the constant constant violent crime they commit which shows up on the statistics and occurs at a far higher rate than other ethnicities. Whites may commit more white collar crime, but when it comes to violent crime blacks reign supreme by far.

To further anger people, alot of their crime is against white people due to some vague cultural resentment, yet the media doesn't pick up on that and just labels them "gangs of youths" They are clearly hate crimes. If the races were reversed, there would sure as hell be a national outcry.

I doubt we'll see groups of white kids randomly attacking blacks on such a widespread basis. It is a racial thing and it pisses people off.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 01:09:28 AM »
It isn't about single fucked up incidents, it is the constant constant violent crime they commit which shows up on the statistics and occurs at a far higher rate than other ethnicities. Whites may commit more white collar crime, but when it comes to violent crime blacks reign supreme by far.

To further anger people, alot of their crime is against white people due to some vague cultural resentment, yet the media doesn't pick up on that and just labels them "gangs of youths" They are clearly hate crimes. If the races were reversed, there would sure as hell be a national outcry.

I doubt we'll see groups of white kids randomly attacking blacks on such a widespread basis. It is a racial thing and it pisses people off.
No, most of the crime is against each other...it is only when crime acts are committed and the vics are white then there is more coverage...nobody gives a shit about black men killing each other or black women being raped.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 01:52:22 AM »
Lern deitsch du gscherda!
"Harry, hol schon mal den Wagen.."

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 02:51:50 AM »
No, most of the crime is against each other...it is only when crime acts are committed and the vics are white then there is more coverage...nobody gives a shit about black men killing each other or black women being raped.

Of course? Scum killing scum is a good thing.

Scum targeting normal productive members of society is entirely different. Would you want to raise your white children in an area where they could be targeted randomly by black flash mobs?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 03:38:04 AM »
Of course? Scum killing scum is a good thing.

Scum targeting normal productive members of society is entirely different. Would you want to raise your white children in an area where they could be targeted randomly by black flash mobs?
Well, America's going down the shitter...most Americans comes from dysfunctional homes (divorced, single parent, blended home)---whether white or black, Asian, or Latino...

You are assuming I am white...and flash mobs, whether black or white, asian, latino can occur anywhere. I wouldn't want either to occur. Be wary of the nice neighborhoods where the rich kid is dealing in pills and other "goodies"---they don't check them, and when they get caught, a high price atty is hired-kid gets off and goes back to selling, this time it's heroin, crack, meth...and parents are obvlious. And it happens a lot more than you think...think about the threads GH15 and WW had started---all these people on roids and many on narcotics. They get it from somewhere.

The problem is, we make the big leap of logic to assume that all blacks (men) are criminals and druggies, yet we have criminals on this damn board who are white...they just haven't been caught yet. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 03:39:56 AM »
some white poeple are as bad as some black people .. stop turning this in a race issue

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 03:40:41 AM »
some white poeple are as bad as some black people .. stop turning this in a race issue
that was the reason why it was posted...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2011, 03:48:11 AM »
that was the reason why it was posted...

Actually it wasn't. I was contantly pointing out during the London riots that most of the looters were white; I posted it to show that things are getting worse in general.
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 03:51:43 AM »
Actually it wasn't. I was contantly pointing out during the London riots that most of the looters were white; I posted it to show that things are getting worse in general.
Fair enough, I stand corrected.
But those dummies in Germantown were stealing candy and drinks from a 7/11...I'm just sick of dummies

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 04:19:59 AM »
Well, America's going down the shitter...most Americans comes from dysfunctional homes (divorced, single parent, blended home)---whether white or black, Asian, or Latino...

You are assuming I am white...and flash mobs, whether black or white, asian, latino can occur anywhere. I wouldn't want either to occur. Be wary of the nice neighborhoods where the rich kid is dealing in pills and other "goodies"---they don't check them, and when they get caught, a high price atty is hired-kid gets off and goes back to selling, this time it's heroin, crack, meth...and parents are obvlious. And it happens a lot more than you think...think about the threads GH15 and WW had started---all these people on roids and many on narcotics. They get it from somewhere.

The problem is, we make the big leap of logic to assume that all blacks (men) are criminals and druggies, yet we have criminals on this damn board who are white...they just haven't been caught yet.  

Sorry I knew you weren't white.

But it goes for any group. Random thugs targeting hard working blacks, whites latinos whatever. If those groups happen to kill each other before doing so it would be all good.

And I never said all blacks were criminals. Geez, I've made generalisations but never to that extent. Of course there are hard working honorouable blacks and there are scumbag whites.

The particular nature of this issue is frustrating though. I'm still waiting for white flash mobs appear in such numbers and consistency only attacking non whites.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 04:24:40 AM »
Why cants wez just all get along?
I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2011, 06:13:17 AM »
Why cants wez just all get along?

you're not funny .. and you are an instigator .. playing passive possum is your forte' and doing it in several languages doesn't make it any prettier

you do it with this topic and you do it on the Religion and political boards too

you sit on your high horse thinking you're some multilingual educated prim and proper educated debater who even uses youtube as a pulpit but never grows up .. hell you even had a suicide watch thread here a few years back .. and your THG shit is childish

your stupid blind date with a fattie thread proves how immature and shallow you truly are .. you'll be all consumed in politics and feverishly post there before switching to shit/tits/or race topics .. you don't live here so none of it will affect you at all .. you are an escapist who just travels to "find" something "better" but you want to preach on what you think is better for this country

race relations won't be solved .. ever .. blacks who would like for whites to think they are "above" the thugs never fail to jump up with arms in air to scream .. " Yeah but there's whitey's who are bad and youse guys don't talk about that " .. diversionary tactics are lame and do nothing but SHOW how "personal" they think things are directed at them ... I say if you aren't part of the thuggery and you know it's happened then why feel the need to equate it or debate it by saying anything .. DEFENDING it is all it appears as ... and if you defend it you are part of it

it's all just bullshit when someone feels the need to rationalise and justify animalistic actions by saying another instance is just as bad or worse

white people commit crimes and white people are serial killers now does that statement make what the negroids do any less disgusting or any less prevalent  ?

NO .. facts are facts .. there's no reason SOME negroes rise above the thug mentality and others don't except for the fact that they were raised better .. if they were raised better then they should not be issuing any excuse for the ones who weren't .. no excuse makes it acceptable for gangs to band together to terrorize and destroy anyone elses lives .. growing up and making a change in yourself is NOT impossible and doesn't require a college education or high paying job .. it requires SELF RESPECT ONLY

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2011, 06:22:25 AM »
I bet there wasn't a purple drank or Jolly Rancher to be found after this incident.....

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »

I don't think anyone doubts that sev. The issue is that here in the ole' US of A blacks are a minority yet make up the MAJORITY of the prison system.

There are more black men in prison then in college.

76% of black babies are born out of wedlock.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2011, 06:27:14 AM »
I don't think anyone doubts that sev. The issue is that here in the ole' US of A blacks are a minority yet make up the MAJORITY of the prison system.

There are more black men in prison then in college.

76% of black babies are born out of wedlock.

Not to mention that this is a totally different mentality of crime.  It's not like it's one single psycho losing it, it's a very large group of people.  To compare one individual commiting a crime to a very large portion of a particular race commiting crime at a much higher percentage than the national average, is way off base.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 06:31:46 AM »

Our Goverement subsidizes this  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 06:33:13 AM »

Our Goverement subsidizes this  :-\

Have you ever seen my Fast Food Brawls thread? 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2011, 06:35:55 AM »
I've seen them all man. It's time to cut the entitlements. It's time to create some work farms for these people. Let them actually do work!