Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42727 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2006, 04:11:43 PM »
That's a catchy slogan you got there Vince.  Were you the first one to come up with it?  Did it come to you one dark, stormy evening, when you were high on bee pollen?   ::)

Bodybyvince.com is a line of products that will be similar to Universal Kits.  Items will be Research Chem, Amino Acid Kits, and custom made products.  The store will be online next year once I finish securing some supplies from Abbott Labs. 
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2006, 04:14:57 PM »

Bodybyvince.com is a line of products that will be similar to Universal Kits.  Items will be Research Chem, Amino Acid Kits, and custom made products.  The store will be online next year once I finish securing some supplies from Abbott Labs. 

Are you going to get a celebrity endorser? cuz you look like total shit.
E

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2006, 04:16:34 PM »
So when November gets here and you get owned ot the Elite and whatever other contest you're going to do and you don't fight anybody (unless you count strangling 'little vince')...what's your excuse going to be then?

I made my intentions very clear.  No planning of fights until after I've finished competing.  Its my money and flying to Cali isn't cheap.  And I certainly don't expect Grundy or Mentis to pay a dime as they'll find some dum ass excuse not to pay.  Then I have to watch Grundy's ass when I get there as he'll problably have some stooges waiting for me.  Then I have to watch his ass again as I'm sure his intentions is to make some money off this.  Grundy may fool some of you assholes but he doesn't fool me.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »

It will be an IFBB pro I've already chatted with
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2006, 04:18:11 PM »

Maybe you could be the "before" shots on a commercial?
E

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2006, 04:36:19 PM »

I made my intentions very clear.  No planning of fights until after I've finished competing. 

So, are you dieting yet?  When can we expect to see you progress photos?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2006, 04:38:39 PM »
So, are you dieting yet?  When can we expect to see you progress photos?

Soon, had the flu last week but that didn't affect me much.  The pictures I'll take is overall for myself to see the progress and check and see what needs to be worked on.   
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2006, 04:47:38 PM »
Vince said his company endorsed several athletes, including a WWE wrestler.  

The list included such well known personalities as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and finally, the elusive Goodrum Abdominals.

I have The Tooth Fairy under contract till 2008! Where did you hear Vince had aquried The Tooth Fairy? Thanks 240

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2006, 04:48:07 PM »

Vince, you've publicly stated that you endorsed other athletes, including a WWE star, but then you could never admit their names.

Will you be playing the same word games with the IFBB fella you endorse?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2006, 04:49:06 PM »

www.bodybyvince.com

Coming soon.

Please don't do it Vince, we cannot take anymore, you win Buddy. Please I am asking you PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2006, 04:49:45 PM »
Please don't do it Vince, we cannot take anymore, you win Buddy. Please I am asking you PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS!

LOL... Guy, are you saying that a Body by Vince is not a good thing?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2006, 04:50:16 PM »

You go Girl!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2006, 04:50:54 PM »

LMAO!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2006, 04:51:21 PM »

Soon, had the flu last week but that didn't affect me much.  The pictures I'll take is overall for myself to see the progress and check and see what needs to be worked on.   
So what you're saying is that for the next 20 weeks we are going to hear about how great you are looking and how you are going to dominate only to have November to arrive when we finally get to see the goods and....you either screw up your carb loading or bow out.

I think that about covers it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2006, 04:53:54 PM »
since this seems to be a perodic thing with vince challenging Grundy to something or the other..

i recommend..

carpe` vaginum!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2006, 04:54:12 PM »

Good luck with those pictures Vinny, Make sure you are sitting down when you look at those Bad Boys! The older you get the more your boobs start sagging. You will be able to tuck them into your posing trunks soon.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2006, 04:59:57 PM »
LOL... Guy, are you saying that a Body by Vince is not a good thing?

For the sanity of many I hope it doesn't happen. How many more jokes can we creat about this guy. He is wearing me out 240, he takes a beating and he just keeps coming. I'm getting a liitle afraid now!

Vince is similiar to Herpe's, he goes a way for a while and then all of a sudden he pops back up. You never feel safe anymore, just knowing he is out there lurking, lurking in the darkness. All I am going to say is it is taking it's tool. Just like a little Cow that needs some milk would take to Vinny's Tittie's!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2006, 05:04:47 PM »
Vince, you've publicly stated that you endorsed other athletes, including a WWE star, but then you could never admit their names.

Will you be playing the same word games with the IFBB fella you endorse?

And as I've explained, because I'm no longer paying them, the last thing I would want to happen is for them to get bombarded by the peanut gallery around here.  I don't even see the relevance as it was only for some minor projects.

Understand this 240, there are thousands of IFBB pros out there so its not really that hard to have one to endorse a small company such as mine simply by reselling products for other companies, they lend the use and name of the athletes in return for resell of product 

But since you're going to bug my ass for the next year, here's a few for you that   I will be able to technically use under the agreement I made with Synthetek Industries to stock their line of products for the US.  I've not completed the order for shipping for Australia as of yet thus I'm currently not using the names right now.

Phil Hernon
Justin Rys
Andrei Cadarui

When I place the offical stock order, at that time you may see these pros listed on my site.  As I've stated, I am no longer paying athletes as its better simply to focus more on stocking products and using the endorsed athletes behind the products.  That's what I've been saying all along.  Supplement companies have athletes, general  online supplement stores don't usually

Now leave me along regarding this subject of endorsed athletes

Is

Phil Hernon
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2006, 05:06:44 PM »
Good luck with those pictures Vinny, Make sure you are sitting down when you look at those Bad Boys! The older you get the more your boobs start sagging. You will be able to tuck them into your posing trunks soon.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

My chest doesn't sag because I use no Synthol.  But I guess you're familar with that I suppose
A

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2006, 05:08:10 PM »

My chest doesn't sag because I use no Synthol.  But I guess you're familar with that I suppose

Are you saying that Guy has synthol in his chest?

;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2006, 05:11:21 PM »

And as I've explained, because I'm no longer paying them, the last thing I would want to happen is for them to get bombarded by the peanut gallery around here.  I don't even see the relevance as it was only for some minor projects.

Understand this 240, there are thousands of IFBB pros out there so its not really that hard to have one to endorse a small company such as mine simply by reselling products for other companies, they lend the use and name of the athletes in return for resell of product 

But since you're going to bug my ass for the next year, here's a few for you that   I will be able to technically use under the agreement I made with Synthetek Industries to stock their line of products for the US.  I've not completed the order for shipping for Australia as of yet thus I'm currently not using the names right now.

Phil Hernon
Justin Rys
Andrei Cadarui

When I place the offical stock order, at that time you may see these pros listed on my site.  As I've stated, I am no longer paying athletes as its better simply to focus more on stocking products and using the endorsed athletes behind the products.  That's what I've been saying all along.  Supplement companies have athletes, general  online supplement stores don't usually

Is

Phil Hernon

maybe you should post some new pics-any pics of yourself just to get those last ones off peoples minds. You couldn't look any worse that you did in those, even with that flu you had.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2006, 05:11:40 PM »
Is
Phil Hernon

Philip Hernon Jr
Born March 31, 1966

Collegiate Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 2nd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner

Night of Champions - IFBB, 15th
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 8th

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2006, 05:11:57 PM »
Are you saying that Guy has synthol in his chest?

;D

I don't know where he put all that shit at in his body.  I do know he was a nubain and synthol junkie.  Prob still a nubain addict if he hasn't moved on to harder drugs....Right Grundy???? 

He never truly was a bodybuilder.  All his workout were fuel with no pain thanks to nubain, and he never truly worked a bodypart because if it was lagging he would just shoot some synthol in it.  Grundy is a fake which is why he never became an IFBB pro
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2006, 05:12:26 PM »

Nope...your chest sags because you need to be milked.

Oh, and using "guess" and "suppose" that way is redundant.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »

I don't know where he put all that shit at in his body.  I do know he was a nubain and synthol junkie.  Prob still a nubain addict if he hasn't moved on to harder drugs....Right Grundy???? 

He never truly was a bodybuilder.  All his workout were fuel with no pain thanks to nubain, and he never truly worked a bodypart because if it was lagging he would just shoot some synthol in it.  Grundy is a fake which is why he never became an IFBB pro

unlike you and your shit build?
E