Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42717 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #150 on: June 11, 2006, 05:14:10 PM »
Stocking supplements for a particular company with athletes on their books doesn't mean they are your endorsed athletes.

Having sponsored athletes that were so top secret nobody knows who they were is an amazing sales technique Vince. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #151 on: June 11, 2006, 05:15:09 PM »
Philip Hernon Jr
Born March 31, 1966

Collegiate Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 2nd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner

Night of Champions - IFBB, 15th
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 8th

What about it.  When I was selling that Bulgarian Training Secrets he was one the main endorsed athlete for the company.  Now he's with Synthetek.  That's one thing I've always respected about him.  He's about business of bodybuilding, not the bullshit of bodybuilding.
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »

What about it.  When I was selling that Bulgarian Training Secrets he was one the main endorsed athlete for the company.  Now he's with Synthetek.  That's one thing I've always respected about him.  He's about business of bodybuilding, not the bullshit of bodybuilding.

If you have sold products before why do you look like such a joke?
E

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2006, 05:17:02 PM »
Stocking supplements for a particular company with athletes on their books doesn't mean they are your endorsed athletes.

Having sponsored athletes that were so top secret nobody knows who they were is an amazing sales technique Vince. 

I was explaining the reason why I don't pay anymore athletes, because they are already being paid by the companies for the products I sell. 

Like I said, actual athletes under my company I'm not giving out simply because they'll get bugged by everyone up here. 
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2006, 05:17:59 PM »
I was explaining the reason why I don't pay anymore athletes, because they are already being paid by the companies for the products I sell. 

Like I said, actual athletes under my company I'm not giving out simply because they'll get bugged by everyone up here. 

or cuz they don't exist?
E

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2006, 05:23:30 PM »

Here's a suggestion:

You give their names to Ron. Ron then contacts them, and then lets everyone know if it's true.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2006, 05:24:34 PM »
Here's a suggestion:

You give their names to Ron. Ron then contacts them, and then lets everyone know if it's true.

I have a suggestion, set a date for the fight, and stop being a pussy. Oh, and stop competing, you look like shit.
E

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2006, 05:25:35 PM »
I have a suggestion, set a date for the fight, and stop being a pussy. Oh, and stop competing, you look like shit.

WTF?  ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2006, 05:26:46 PM »
WTF?  ???

you think he belongs in a bb show?
E

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2006, 05:29:20 PM »
you think he belongs in a bb show?

Obviously not.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2006, 05:29:58 PM »
Obviously not.

you thinks he has the balls to fight Grundy?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2006, 05:33:12 PM »

Dude, if they endorse your products, it's because they believe in them, and are paid to sing your praises.  Keeping endorsed athletes *secret* is about the silliest things I've ever heard. 

Imagine if Nike didn't announce their NBA players for fear that fans would ask players to have their shoes signed, or cause fans might go into Foot Locker and ask for a pair! Brutal resource mismanagement!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2006, 05:35:56 PM »
Nope...your chest sags because you need to be milked.

Oh, and using "guess" and "suppose" that way is redundant.

LOL

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2006, 05:36:30 PM »
Here's a suggestion:

And that's exactly why I don't have names of people I no longer pay.  Because everyone will go off and bug everyone.

In my spawn of running Caliber Fitness since 2001, I've practically tried and done everything to enhance and improve the standing of the business.  Endorsing athletes didn't pay  for me because once the money, supplements, and other items provided ran  out, they move on without any further acknowledgment unless you pay them more.  Most of this was at the tim in 2004  when I was shipping out bulk ephedra and there was the money to spare.   Now there isn't and instead of trying to stay with the Jones, I dropped back down the business and cut the extra fat.   

When I do the Bodybyvince.com, there will be a directly paid athlete again as it will be nessesary to get business out.  For now, I like things the way they are now.
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2006, 05:38:06 PM »

And that's exactly why I don't have names of people I no longer pay.  Because everyone will go off and bug everyone.

In my spawn of running Caliber Fitness since 2001, I've practically tried and done everything to enhance and improve the standing of the business.  Endorsing athletes didn't pay  for me because once the money, supplements, and other items provided ran  out, they move on without any further acknowledgment unless you pay them more.  Most of this was at the tim in 2004  when I was shipping out bulk ephedra and there was the money to spare.   Now there isn't and instead of trying to stay with the Jones, I dropped back down the business and cut the extra fat.   

When I do the Bodybyvince.com, there will be a directly paid athlete again as it will be nessesary to get business out.  For now, I like things the way they are now.

Its about time you decided to cut the extra fat.
E

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2006, 05:46:39 PM »
Dude, if they endorse your products, it's because they believe in them, and are paid to sing your praises.  Keeping endorsed athletes *secret* is about the silliest things I've ever heard. 

Imagine if Nike didn't announce their NBA players for fear that fans would ask players to have their shoes signed, or cause fans might go into Foot Locker and ask for a pair! Brutal resource mismanagement!

No it doesn't, the only thing endorsed athletes care about is....the endorsement . 

Some items around are the most foul and almost fraudulant around but if the money's there so are the endorsed athletes that will promote it as being the greatest thing on Earth.

If you want an example how about www.sprayflex.com for starters.

Get real, money talks
A

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2006, 05:57:37 PM »
Hey Vince, Justin's in prison, just so you know

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2006, 06:01:05 PM »
Hey Vince, Justin's in prison, just so you know

I know.  That's what I mean by "may be on the website" not citing circumstances
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »
Well I agree Vince, endorsement doesn't mean a whole lot but I'm not letting you off this you shittalker, you're not coffing up names because you're talking shit.  You never mentioned these people and that means you never gave them a red cent.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2006, 06:02:24 PM »

I made my intentions very clear.  No planning of fights until after I've finished competing.  Its my money and flying to Cali isn't cheap.  And I certainly don't expect Grundy or Mentis to pay a dime as they'll find some dum ass excuse not to pay.  Then I have to watch Grundy's ass when I get there as he'll problably have some stooges waiting for me.  Then I have to watch his ass again as I'm sure his intentions is to make some money off this.  Grundy may fool some of you assholes but he doesn't fool me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2006, 06:02:31 PM »
No it doesn't, the only thing endorsed athletes care about is....the endorsement . 
Some items around are the most foul and almost fraudulant around but if the money's there so are the endorsed athletes that will promote it as being the greatest thing on Earth.
If you want an example how about www.sprayflex.com for starters.
Get real, money talks

You still didn't explain why you'd pay someone to endorse your product then keep it a secret.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2006, 06:08:41 PM »

I know.  That's what I mean by "may be on the website" not citing circumstances

BigA also thinks you're a tool, did you know that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2006, 06:08:52 PM »
Well I agree Vince, endorsement doesn't mean a whole lot but I'm not letting you off this you shittalker, you're not coffing up names because you're talking shit.  You never mentioned these people and that means you never gave them a red cent.

I think it's clear that Vince tried to impress getbiggers by stating that he had endorsed a WWE athlete, among others.

When pressed, he clammed up and refused to give their names.

Additionally, his statement that "the only thing endorsed athletes care about is....the endorsement" kind of cheapens his statement that Phil Hernon will be endorsing Caliber Fatness products.  Already, I see Phil as a guy who will endorse baker's yeast, sold by a man who says endorsers are not sincere.

Poor Phil.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »

Wait, wait, wait...

Just because you choose to be a vendor of particular product-
and the company that makes that product pays an athlete to endorse that product-

DOES NOT give you license to claim that person is endorsing you, Vince.

You re-sell VYOtech products, right?  Do you go around telling ppl that SHawn Ray endorses you?  Hell, why not sell Hanes on your site so you can claim Michael Jordan is a Caliber Titness athlete?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
You still didn't explain why you'd pay someone to endorse your product then keep it a secret.

Because I don't pay them anymore.  And everyone would bug the hell out of them the minute I put it out.  Simply put, its to keep them from being harrassed by folks around here which they would do 24/7.  So don't bother asking
A