Author Topic: OK my ass cheek hurts  (Read 3296 times)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
OK my ass cheek hurts
« on: August 21, 2006, 06:55:15 PM »
This was the first time i ever shot in my buttocks, I use the same stuff and same routine when I shoot in my delts my thigh and never had a problem. I shot for the first time in my ass and it felt fine. 3 days pass and my but cheek has swelled up and feels like a bruise? I'm using test E and like I said It has never done this before.Do you all think its because it was the first time?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: OK my ass cheek hurts
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 07:08:35 PM »
Could just be a bruise

Could of moved it around to much when you were in there.

I used to get that with my Sust and I think it was the oil, it never looked like a bruise, just felt like it
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 08:29:38 PM »
This was the first time i ever shot in my buttocks, I use the same stuff and same routine when I shoot in my delts my thigh and never had a problem. I shot for the first time in my ass and it felt fine. 3 days pass and my but cheek has swelled up and feels like a bruise? I'm using test E and like I said It has never done this before.Do you all think its because it was the first time?

no because I know that was not the first time you took it in the ass----- I guy like you should be used to it....use better lube next time      :D ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 08:58:30 PM »
I do not like taking shots in the butt at all- its not as easy as it sounds- go back to the thigh or hit the delts.
the left ass check is real hard to hit-IMO

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 09:26:48 PM »
I do not like taking shots in the butt at all- its not as easy as it sounds- go back to the thigh or hit the delts.
the left ass check is real hard to hit-IMO

How do you aspirate when you hit the delt? I can only get one hand up there.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 04:45:07 AM »
shoot straight down instead of from the side

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 07:22:53 AM »
If it makes you feel any better my Propthat's supposed to be painless is fucking killing me right now. I injected my quad two days ago & it feels like I've got a huge cramp in my leg.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 09:19:13 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaa!!! Ouch!!! My tushy hurts daddy when I stick sharp things in it.

Does your vagina hurt when you stick your tampon in?

Pathetic.

Special "Nailspitter" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 04:54:30 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaa!!! Ouch!!! My tushy hurts daddy when I stick sharp things in it.

Does your vagina hurt when you stick your tampon in?

Pathetic.

Special "Nailspitter" Ed

Your a tool dude, take a hike.

Special "Cocksmoker" Ed

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 06:06:14 PM »
                                                                                                                                         Hey,Zeek nothing to do w/your ass but i still feel a little fucked up from hitting the vain how long did u feel throwed off and u r wright for 10 min i thought i was having a hart attack, stick to the quads

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 06:46:47 PM »
                                                                                                                                         Hey,Zeek nothing to do w/your ass but i still feel a little fucked up from hitting the vain how long did u feel throwed off and u r wright for 10 min i thought i was having a hart attack, stick to the quads

I was thrown off for like a hour i went to the gym just to make sure if i collasped I would have someone call 911 LOL. but I started working out and it went away.but i tell ya I dont want to do that again

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2006, 11:10:29 PM »
I find the shots go better aftertaking a real hot shower - it kind of loosens the skin up a bit-
but honestly if I had my way id have somebody administor my shots- its a pain in the ass literally injecting yourself somtimes-

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 08:00:14 AM »
I couldnt agree with you more....  im just gonna stick to the delts. seem faster and easier to me.

Dball

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 08:03:55 AM »
glute shots shoud be the LEAST painful.  make sure you massage the injestion site to disperse the steriod.  you shouldnt have any problems.  www.spotinjections.com

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
Not as easy as it sound go load one ML and try to give your self a shot in your left ass cheek- its just not that easy.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 08:05:11 PM »
i did it in my right cheek if  that helps  :-\

killerlust8

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 08:31:16 PM »
Sounds like u used the same needle u pulled out the gear with

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 08:38:39 PM »
Sounds like u used the same needle u pulled out the gear with

so what? I know some reccomend to draw up and then switch the needle but honestly does it really matter that much- his as cheek probably still would have swelled-

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 08:51:10 PM »
LOL  ;D  No i switch needles every time i have a shit load of them so i use one to draw out and another to inject.I think i just hit a uncommon spot for me. I will be right back in the delts on Friday  ;D hell yes. i figure just because it hurts in one spot doesnt mean i cant use another spot.. LOL ;) this is just what you go threw when tring to get big....  :)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 10:10:46 PM »
If it makes you feel any better my Propthat's supposed to be painless is fucking killing me right now. I injected my quad two days ago & it feels like I've got a huge cramp in my leg.

I hear ya there Rimbaud.  I have had some Prop that was fine while I had another batch that I might as well have been shooting hot acid into my ass.. Damn that Prop!!   ;D

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 01:57:05 AM »
yup same here this new brand prop i have is fuckin killin my thighs every time i go to that site it feels like i have a huge charlie horse there for two days but oh well comes with the territory if this shit was painless more people would grow the balls to just fuckin do it